Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists, I AGREE !!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists,' sparks Twitter backlash - MSN TV News

how about that fellow conservatives, a celebrity fellow CONSERVATIVE !

i'll bet that just fries the ass of every tree hugging, glowbull warming, the glaciers are melting dipshit liberfool.

but just y'll wait and see, they will deny it, claim he is a loony tune and every disparaging remark that can be made..., i can predict the first five libertools responses. :up:

Well I guess Pat Sajak did all the research and read all the papers like Wildman did. They must have done decades worth of research to come to their obvious educated responses being experts in climatology.

Pat Sajak calls global warming advocates 'unpatriotic racists,' sparks Twitter backlash - MSN TV News

i'll bet that just fries the ass of every tree hugging, glowbull warming, the glaciers are melting dipshit liberfool.

but just y'll wait and see, they will deny it, claim he is a loony tune and every disparaging remark that can be made..., i can predict the first five libertools responses. :up:

Well I guess Pat Sajak did all the research and read all the papers like Wildman did. They must have done decades worth of research to come to their obvious educated responses being experts in climatology.
I'm sure you have too.

I'm sure you have too.

No but I have studied science, got my bachelors degree in it and understand the scientific method and the peer review process.

Much of the response by skeptics is ignorance to the scientific method and the peer review process. There is no such thing as funding being tied to a certain result in studies. In fact, if you want to be immortalized in science, it's changing the conventional wisdom of science by proving it with substantial evidence.

Just saying climate change isn't real isn't good enough. Bring your evidence and see if it's repeatable and withstands the tough peer review process. Then and only then can it be true.

How can in the extreme (under the premise global warming isn't true), believing that ice is going to melt be 'unpatriotic', it would be like accusing 'flat earthers' of being 'unpatriotic' because they believe the Earth is flat and carried by cosmic space turtles.

Last edited:
I'm sure you have too.

No but I have studied science, got my bachelors degree in it and understand the scientific method and the peer review process.

Much of the response by skeptics is ignorance to the scientific method and the peer review process. There is no such thing as funding being tied to a certain result in studies. In fact, if you want to be immortalized in science, it's changing the conventional wisdom of science by proving it with substantial evidence.

Just saying climate change isn't real isn't good enough. Bring your evidence and see if it's repeatable and withstands the tough peer review process. Then and only then can it be true.
And I'm sure you're willing to provide proof of that?

Why are we fighting to beat 2005 and 2010 for the warmest year if we're warming? I mean wtf?

I'm sure you have too.

I'll trust the science of Richard Lindzen, Judith Curry, John Christy, et al, over a pot head.
Many of the links you find about those names unfortunately are left wing AGW religious zealot alarmists disparaging them. Because they refuse to debate the realists. Because the AGW alarmists are phonies.

I'm sure you have too.

I'll trust the science of Richard Lindzen, Judith Curry, John Christy, et al, over a pot head.
Many of the links you find about those names unfortunately are left wing AGW religious zealot alarmists disparaging them. Because they refuse to debate the realists. Because the AGW alarmists are phonies.

So you agree with them over the 97% of climate scientists because they agree with your narrative?

News flash, science doesn't always agree with what you believe the world should be. The data is gathered to better understand our world. Denying it and calling it "being real" is an insult to Newton, Einstein and any scientist who has ever lived or will live.

Is this the guy who hosted the quiz show based on people being stupid?

So you agree with them over the 97% of climate scientists because they agree with your narrative?

News flash, science doesn't always agree with what you believe the world should be. The data is gathered to better understand our world. Denying it and calling it "being real" is an insult to Newton, Einstein and any scientist who has ever lived or will live.

That entire post contradicts itself.

Yep, Sajak has been a conservative for a long time. Nearly 25 years ago he had a late night talk show. At the time, Limbaugh had just went national. Sajak introduced him to the nation when he had Rush replace him one night while he was off.
Thousands of new "Dittoheads" showed up and they had to set up two stages, and during the live taping Rush had to walk back and forth between the two separated rooms to constant cheers.
There were also a lot of protesters that showed up who had been hearing about this new guy. The show was unlike anything we'd ever seen on TV.

Forum List

Back