Pathelogical MAGAt Liars.

Vrenn

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2021
I was talking with a "friend" that is an extreme MAGAt. It dawned on me when within just a few seconds, he said that the Dems were going to take half of our paychecks. In just a couple of minutes, it grew to 3/4rs. His whole conversation was just insane. It was like the following clip were to just talk about negatives instead of personal lies.

Why are you making shit up? :laughing0301:

Your congenital lying is probably well past any conventional treatment. You're going to need experimental procedures such as drilling deep into your frontal lobe with a 2" hole saw. Or maybe explosives?

I don't know, I just feel sorry for you.

TamponTimmy is still an AWOL cowardly deserter.... nothing has changed on that front. :cool:

904039.jpg

Why are you making shit up? :laughing0301:

Your congenital lying is probably well past any conventional treatment. You're going to need experimental procedures such as drilling deep into your frontal lobe with a 2" hole saw. Or maybe explosives?

I don't know, I just feel sorry for you.

TamponTimmy is still an AWOL cowardly deserter.... nothing has changed on that front. :cool:

View attachment 994937

Let's hear from the PLA. Thank you for you support.

I was talking with a "friend" that is an extreme MAGAt. It dawned on me when within just a few seconds, he said that the Dems were going to take half of our paychecks. In just a couple of minutes, it grew to 3/4rs. His whole conversation was just insane. It was like the following clip were to just talk about negatives instead of personal lies.

How much money does he make?

Because if he is “rich”, lefties certainly do want to tax that much.

Your OP .
Does seem 100% pointless.

Forum List

Back