'Pathetic' Hillary's'Sexism' Accusation against Sanders

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

"MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski: Hillary’s Sexism Attack on Sanders ‘Pathetic’
- LINK: MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski: Hillary’s Sexism Attack on Sanders 'Pathetic’ - Breitbart

“All the shouting in the world” can not solve Americas gun control issue."
...Did you know that this statement is completely 'SEXIST'? .... It is according to Hillary Clinton.

...at least that's what she seems to IMPLY - Here is what She said:

CLINTON:
"“I’ve been told to shouting about ending gun violence. Well, I haven’t been shouting but sometimes when a woman speaks out some people thinks it’s shouting. But I won’t be silenced and I hope you won’t be either. How many more people have to die before we take action?”

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough then asks MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski if 'that' (the 1st quote made by Sanders) is 'sexist'. Mika replied by saying 'NO'.

Scarborough continued, “Well let me just say that’s pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.”

MIKA THEN MAKES EXCUSES FOR HILLARY, GIVES HER AN 'OUT':
Mika continued, “I know sexism. Hillary Clinton knows sexism. She should know better than let her staff make her do that. She needs to get out there and talk. Everyone stop writing lines for her. They’re bad, really bad."

Hillary would NEVER make a sexist accusation on her own, and she is not really speaking for herself - she is just parroting what is being written for her. :rolleyes:

What I really enjoy is that for a point to be made against Hillary, Bernie has to be defended.

The only trouble with that is trying to decide which exploding head to watch first.

Sanders' statement has nothing to do with the speaker (the SHOUTER) being a woman or a man; it was brought up gratuitously by HRC.

Since her vagina is one of the few reasons to vote for her, one should not be surprised when she brings it up endlessly - even when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

oh brother, from NOW on the loons will cry "sexist" every time Clinton's lips move ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That might be the first time Mika has ever been right.

I loved it when she said her favorite Founder was Lincoln. LOL!!!

She is a terrible example for women. She just panders..
She changed her last name for political reasons and she stayed with a womanizer..

She is a terrible example for women. She just panders..
She changed her last name for political reasons and she stayed with a womanizer..
Yeah Mrs. BJ is the exact opposite of a feminist. The media won't tell the truth about her and so many Americans are too uninformed to recognize the truth.

"MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski: Hillary’s Sexism Attack on Sanders ‘Pathetic’
- LINK: MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski: Hillary’s Sexism Attack on Sanders 'Pathetic’ - Breitbart

“All the shouting in the world” can not solve Americas gun control issue."
...Did you know that this statement is completely 'SEXIST'? .... It is according to Hillary Clinton.

...at least that's what she seems to IMPLY - Here is what She said:

CLINTON:
"“I’ve been told to shouting about ending gun violence. Well, I haven’t been shouting but sometimes when a woman speaks out some people thinks it’s shouting. But I won’t be silenced and I hope you won’t be either. How many more people have to die before we take action?”

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough then asks MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” co-host Mika Brzezinski if 'that' (the 1st quote made by Sanders) is 'sexist'. Mika replied by saying 'NO'.

Scarborough continued, “Well let me just say that’s pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.”

MIKA THEN MAKES EXCUSES FOR HILLARY, GIVES HER AN 'OUT':
Mika continued, “I know sexism. Hillary Clinton knows sexism. She should know better than let her staff make her do that. She needs to get out there and talk. Everyone stop writing lines for her. They’re bad, really bad."

Hillary would NEVER make a sexist accusation on her own, and she is not really speaking for herself - she is just parroting what is being written for her. :rolleyes:
Lol the Hills is mad cuz they told her not to shriek

It is difficult for women to be strong without being perceived as bitchy. Sexist maybe but it's a fact of life.

It is difficult for women to be strong without being perceived as bitchy. Sexist maybe but it's a fact of life.

CASE 1: 'Perception of being 'Bitchy':
I think there is often times a big difference between being perceived as being 'bitchy' because a woman is being forceful and when she is being 'bitchy'. For example, when a woman if being forceful and the egos of the men who are not use to that flares up the false perception arises.

CASE 2A: BEING 'Bitchy'
As I tell my wife, however, when she walks into the room, and I am cooking dinner and she says she wants me to take thr trash out because out son - sitting on the couch - overfilled it and did not take it out...I tell her I will in a minute (not knowing my son is sitting there)...and she repeats several more times in the span of 2 minutes what she wants me to do I point out the fact that she is being 'bitchy'.

'I got it, I will do it when I have a minutes...and oh by the way, there's our son watching TV, why don't you ask HIM to do it?! .... BETTER YET, why don't YOU do it?!'

CASE 2B: BEING 'Bitchy'
Being an officer in the military at the time I was entering a building on base with a female officer right behind me. I opened the door for her and was shocked to hear her respond by declaring, "Oh NO you will NOT! I am fully capable of opening the door for myself and do not need some male chauvinist the door for me. I will not be insulted or treated that way.'

I took a slow breath, collected myself, and responded by saying, "Ma'am, I am a southern boy who was raised to respect women and my elders, to say 'yes sir / no sir', 'yes ma'am/no ma'am', to stand up when a lady comes to or gets up to leave a table, and to hold a chair AND a door for a lady. It is not my intention to insult you or infer you are somehow lesser of a person by opening this door for you, but I WILL NOT walk into this building before you and will hold this door for you because if I don't my ancestors will rise out of the grave and kick my ass."

...the young female Captain blushed, stepped inside, and whispered 'thank you' and she stepped passed.

It all depends on the situation, circumstances, and the people involved. .

Bernie should give it up and run third party.
Nah, when the FBI arrests Hillary (October Surprise? LOL!) he will be left as the DNC's only candidate. Obama will then step in declaring due to the sudden elimination of Hillary he is personally delaying the election for another 6 months to a year to allow more candidates to run and will remain as President.

(Relax, that was a JOKE! :p)

I think there is often times a big difference between being perceived as being 'bitchy' because a woman is being forceful and when she is being 'bitchy'. For example, when a woman if being forceful and the egos of the men who are not use to that flares up the false perception arises.

As I tell my wife, however, when she walks into the room, and I am cooking dinner and she says she wants me to take thr trash out because out son - sitting on the couch - overfilled it and did not take it out...I tell her I will in a minute (not knowing my son is sitting there)...and she repeats several more times in the span of 2 minutes what she wants me to do I point out the fact that she is being 'bitchy'.

'I got it, I will do it when I have a minutes...and oh by the way, there's our son watching TV, why don't you ask HIM to do it?! .... BETTER YET, why don't YOU do it?!'

Being an officer in the military at the time I was entering a building on base with a female officer right behind me. I opened the door for her and was shocked to hear her respond by declaring, "Oh NO you will NOT! I am fully capable of opening the door for myself and do not need some male chauvinist the door for me. I will not be insulted or treated that way.'

I took a slow breath, collected myself, and responded by saying, "Ma'am, I am a southern boy who was raised to respect women and my elders, to say 'yes sir / no sir', 'yes ma'am/no ma'am', to stand up when a lady comes to or gets up to leave a table, and to hold a chair AND a door for a lady. It is not my intention to insult you or infer you are somehow lesser of a person by opening this door for you, but I WILL NOT walk into this building before you and will hold this door for you because if I don't my ancestors will rise out of the grave and kick my ass."

...the young female Captain blushed, stepped inside, and whispered 'thank you' and she stepped passed.

Hillary is, perceived by me, to be bitchy 99% of the time. It's just her personality.

Even when she's faking nice, she seems bitchy.

Hillary is, perceived by me, to be bitchy 99% of the time. It's just her personality.

I read where that supposedly has to do with a hyper-thyroid medical condition.... but according to her 1st Secret Service detail she has always been a 'bitch'.

She is a bitch alright. Remember the stories from the Secret Service when she and Bubba polluted the WH?

However...the MSM is doing all it can to soften her personality and make her likable...just as they did Big Ears. Millions of Americans will be fooled again.

She is a bitch alright. Remember the stories from the Secret Service when she and Bubba polluted the WH?

However...the MSM is doing all it can to soften her personality and make her likable...just as they did Big Ears. Millions of Americans will be fooled again.
Yep. Especially with everyone saying she won a hearing where she repeatedly lied just because she kept her cool and acted bored. What a fucked up world.

Somebody recently said it sounds like she had a bullhorn surgically implanted in her throat. :laugh: I don't know a single woman who shrieks at that decibel level.

Forum List

Back