Pathetic Left furiously tries to spin their trainwreck CNBC debacle

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
LOL! !!!

The Left is furiously trying to sping their debacle debate on CNBC hosting the Republican candidates, trying to make it seem Republicans just want to debate in an "echo chamber". Nobody is buying it though, and Republicans raised millions more after the baiting of the lying liberal media BACKFIRED!!

It was a good debate, some of the candidates even said so during the debate. I know. I read the full transcript. What do you know about the debate that I don't?

It was a good debate, some of the candidates even said so during the debate. I know. I read the full transcript. What do you know about the debate that I don't?
Well liberals are CLAIMING since only 14 million watched people are losing interest in the GOP. Of course they are leaving off two facts. 1, It was one of the largest viewed shows ON CNBC and 2, FOX has a HUGE base VS the failing CNBC.

The biased liberals are spinning and lying as usual, its what they do. They can't win a straight up election they have to lie and spin to win anything. After losing to Bush twice in a row the liberal media in this country dropped all attempts to mask their bias. There are no journalists left in the news media, its nothing more than the Democratic party's propaganda ministry.

i know that even some very well-known Democrats have criticized CNBC over the debate:

CNBC's debate was a biased joke, says … Terry McAuliffe ...
hotair.com/.../cnbcs-debate-was-a-biased-joke-says-terry-mcauliff...
Hot Air
2 days ago - When the former chair of the Democratic National Committee goes ... Instead, McAuliffe is comparing the debacle to “The Gong Show,” which is a bit unfair to Chuck Barris. .... He was criticizing the answers, not the questions

i know that even some very well-known Democrats have criticized CNBC over the debate:

CNBC's debate was a biased joke, says … Terry McAuliffe ...
hotair.com/.../cnbcs-debate-was-a-biased-joke-says-terry-mcauliff...
Hot Air
2 days ago - When the former chair of the Democratic National Committee goes ... Instead, McAuliffe is comparing the debacle to “The Gong Show,” which is a bit unfair to Chuck Barris. .... He was criticizing the answers, not the questions
I disagree with him.

Forum List

Back