Pathetic Trump Administration don't know how to distribute vaccines.

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*

BTW, op....get some help for your TDS. It's pretty bad. And you can have my vaccine as soon as Trump personally goes to the warehouse to tell them where to send it. *double eye roll*
Gracie, Maine's second shipment of vaccine was cut by 40% with no explanation. It has caused us to have to delay starting to immunize in nursing homes by at least a week. It was kind of a big mistake, and as of today, it hasn't been " fixed."

Oh I can tell you why that happened. Look at the map:

375px-Maine_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

That's 3 EVs the Whiner In Chief couldn't have. Even after he sent three million illegal Quebecers over the border. They just didn't go far enough. Probably because, each one had a pre-set Dominion voting machine strapped to his or her back

I read somewhere that some people in high places are stating that old white people should be the last to get the vaccine. Nice, eh?

Meanwhile....I stubbed my toe on the way to the kitchen. Yes, its trumps fault. *eye roll*

BTW, op....get some help for your TDS. It's pretty bad. And you can have my vaccine as soon as Trump personally goes to the warehouse to tell them where to send it. *double eye roll*
Gracie, Maine's second shipment of vaccine was cut by 40% with no explanation. It has caused us to have to delay starting to immunize in nursing homes by at least a week. It was kind of a big mistake, and as of today, it hasn't been " fixed."

That's 3 EVs the Whiner In Chief couldn't have. Even after he sent three million illegal Quebecers over the border. They just didn't go far enough. Probably because, each one had a pre-set Dominion voting machine strapped to his or her back
Those damned Quebecers!

Those damned Quebecers!

They're big fans of Vladimir Poutine. :eusa_shifty:

Well seeing what it is doing to the nurses, it may be a good thing for this vaccine not to get out any further.

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

And the dumbed-down American public who actually trust the pharma-owned and controlled corporate media seem to be falling for the deception

That's 3% of those vaccinated who felt crummy enough to go home. We were warned about this--that it might be good to plan on feeling crummy for 24-48 hours. Better than I was expecting. From what I had read, it sounded like we were all going to be sick for two days. Fever, aches and pains. No Covid indicators like sob or cough, sore throat.

No vaccine for me! Why take a vaccine for something that has a 99 percent survival rate? Not to mention I don't believe in big pharma and the vaccine companies poison they push. Use some common sense.

Well seeing what it is doing to the nurses, it may be a good thing for this vaccine not to get out any further.

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

And the dumbed-down American public who actually trust the pharma-owned and controlled corporate media seem to be falling for the deception

That's 3% of those vaccinated who felt crummy enough to go home. We were warned about this--that it might be good to plan on feeling crummy for 24-48 hours. Better than I was expecting. From what I had read, it sounded like we were all going to be sick for two days. Fever, aches and pains. No Covid indicators like sob or cough, sore throat.

No vaccine for me! Why take a vaccine for something that has a 99 percent survival rate? Not to mention I don't believe in big pharma and the vaccine companies poison they push. Use some common sense.

How's your Polio going?

How's your Polio going?

Polio wasn't a virus but chemical poisoning.

How's your Polio going?

DDT that was sprayed on children.

How's your Polio going?

You know there is a Conspiracy Theory forum, right?

How's your Polio going?

Not a conspiracy theory. The conspiracy theory is that vaccines work when all they are is poison injected in humans and big pharma and the vaccine companies make billions off of the poisoning of you. Fact brother.

How's your Polio going?

Not a conspiracy theory. The conspiracy theory is that vaccines work when all they are is poison injected in humans and big pharma and the vaccine companies make billions off of the poisoning of you. Fact brother.

Who killed JFK?

How's your Polio going?

Do you think Louis Pasteur was a real scientist? He is no different then Dr Fauci. The late great Kary Mullis will tell you.

How's your Polio going?

Who killed JFK?

That is an easy one. The CIA.

In fact the CIA used the term conspiracy theorist as a weapon to stop people from asking questions about what happened with JFK. And it is still used as a tool till this day. How do you feel about being a tool for the CIA?

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Did Iraq have weapons of mass destruction? And what about Afghanistan? It was a plan to give reason to invade those countries and they did. It is a little more complicated then an inside job. It sure wasn't Muslims with box cutters from a cave that could barely fly a plane.

Forum List

Back