Patients with Natural Immunity 5.5x More Likely to Test Positive than the Vaccinated According to CDC Study

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released a study that found unvaccinated people who had a prior Covid-19 infection were 5.5 times more likely to test positive for the virus than vaccinated individuals who never had Covid.

“All eligible persons should be vaccinated against Covid-19 as soon as possible, including unvaccinated persons previously infected with SARS-CoV-2,” researchers recommended in the center’s weekly report published Friday.

The study examined hospital patient data from 7,000 patients in 187 hospitals. Analysis revealed that among adults hospitalized with Covid symptoms, unvaccinated people who had a prior Covid infection within the last 3-6 months tested positive 5.5 times more often than patients who received an mRNA vaccine (Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech) within the same time frame.

“We now have additional evidence that reaffirms the importance of Covid-19 vaccines, even if you have had prior infection,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in a statement. “This study adds more to the body of knowledge demonstrating the protection of vaccines against severe disease from Covid-19.”

Earlier studies have contributed to busting the myth that natural immunity acquired through infection conveys the same or better protection than vaccines. One CDC study found that less than two-thirds of people who had Covid in the past developed any antibodies against the virus (compared to 100 percent of individuals who developed antibodies after vaccination). Another study found that natural immunity can wane, especially among people who mounted a lower initial immune response to the virus.

The CDC study’s results come as the number Covid cases continues to decline across the U.S., dropping by almost 25 percent in the last two weeks, according to NBC News. It also shortly follows the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of the vaccine for children ages 5-11. Currently, the CDC reports that nearly 58 percent of people in America, 192 million individuals, have been fully vaccinated.

How effective is immunity after Covid recovery relative to vaccination? An Israeli study by Gazit et al. found that the vaccinated have a 27 times higher risk of symptomatic infection than the Covid recovered. At the same time, the vaccinated were nine times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid. In contrast, a CDC study by Bozio et al. claims that the Covid recovered are five times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid than the vaccinated. Both studies cannot be right.

I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question. In this article, I carefully dissect both studies, describe how the analyses differ, and explain why the Israeli study is more reliable.

Conclusions​

Concerning the Covid recovered, there are two key public health issues. 1. Would the Covid recovered benefit from also being vaccinated? 2. Should there be vaccine passports and mandates that require them to be vaccinated in order to work and participate in society?

The CDC study did not address the first question, while the Israeli study showed a small but not statistically significant benefit in reducing symptomatic Covid disease. Future studies will hopefully shed more light on this issue.

Based on the solid evidence from the Israeli study, the Covid recovered have stronger and longer-lasting immunity against Covid disease than the vaccinated. Hence, there is no reason to prevent them from activities that are permitted to the vaccinated. In fact, it is discriminatory.

Many of the Covid recovered were exposed to the virus as essential workers during the height of the pandemic before vaccines were available. They kept the rest of society afloat, processing food, delivering goods, unloading ships, picking up garbage, policing the streets, maintaining the electricity network, putting out fires, and caring for the old and sick, to name a few.

They are now being fired and excluded despite having stronger immunity than the vaccinated work-from-home administrators that are firing them.

Bullshit. The so-called vaccines do not give long term immunity against WuFlu. Your body never encounters the virus, only the spike proteins to create temporary anti-bodies.

People that get the virus or an inactive virus vaccine type (not available in the US) will get long term immunity.

It links directly to the study.
Why do you always pull this stupid shit?
And if you read the actual study you’d see they used a lot of monkey math to come up with their bullshit narrative, such as this gem:

“Patients were excluded if they had received 1 mRNA vaccine dose only, received the second dose <14 days before index test date, or received the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson [Ad26.COV2]) vaccine (because of sparse data). To reduce the chance that the hospitalization was related to an ongoing SARS-CoV-2 infection, patients were also excluded from the previous infection group if their most recent previous positive test result occurred 14–89 days before hospitalization.¶”

How effective is immunity after Covid recovery relative to vaccination? An Israeli study by Gazit et al. found that the vaccinated have a 27 times higher risk of symptomatic infection than the Covid recovered. At the same time, the vaccinated were nine times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid. In contrast, a CDC study by Bozio et al. claims that the Covid recovered are five times more likely to be hospitalized for Covid than the vaccinated. Both studies cannot be right.

I have worked on vaccine epidemiology since I joined the Harvard faculty almost two decades ago as a biostatistician. I have never before seen such a large discrepancy between studies that are supposed to answer the same question. In this article, I carefully dissect both studies, describe how the analyses differ, and explain why the Israeli study is more reliable.

Conclusions​

Concerning the Covid recovered, there are two key public health issues. 1. Would the Covid recovered benefit from also being vaccinated? 2. Should there be vaccine passports and mandates that require them to be vaccinated in order to work and participate in society?

The CDC study did not address the first question, while the Israeli study showed a small but not statistically significant benefit in reducing symptomatic Covid disease. Future studies will hopefully shed more light on this issue.

Based on the solid evidence from the Israeli study, the Covid recovered have stronger and longer-lasting immunity against Covid disease than the vaccinated. Hence, there is no reason to prevent them from activities that are permitted to the vaccinated. In fact, it is discriminatory.

Many of the Covid recovered were exposed to the virus as essential workers during the height of the pandemic before vaccines were available. They kept the rest of society afloat, processing food, delivering goods, unloading ships, picking up garbage, policing the streets, maintaining the electricity network, putting out fires, and caring for the old and sick, to name a few.

They are now being fired and excluded despite having stronger immunity than the vaccinated work-from-home administrators that are firing them.

There are reasons why JoeXi and Fau Chi's dem-nazi media is not touching Omicron's new mutations, but focusing on the old mutations, also found in Delta, and the variants before Delta. Omicron's new mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation that the media has to pretend not to notice. Otherwise, N969K would make POSPOTUS JoeXi and his medically-inclined trollop visiting Wisconsin to scare little children, look like the horse's rear end.

You get your health news from "Rolling Stone" magazine?
Oklahoma gunshot victims was also debunked. RS is now in the pocket of the JoeXi-Fau Chi Nazi-Dem media, drenched with CIA-MI6 modus operandae:

'Rolling Stone, the onetime banner of the counterculture, had by 2021 devolved into a reliable mouthpiece for medical cartel orthodoxies....Oklahoma emergency rooms....horse deworner....The Rolling Stone story spread like wildfire among the world's reigning media outlets, including Daily Mail, Business Insider, Newsweek, Yahoo News, The Guardian, and The Independent. (Tyler Durden, "Rolling Stone Issues 'Update' After Horse Dewormer Hit-Piece Debunked," Zero Hedge (September 5, 2021)
....'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 61 & 109)

Conclusions​

It should be noted that the Brownstone institute is right wing biased and have mixed credibility reporting. With that said, let me respond.

I consider that Israeli study to be old news. I know everyone on the right loves to quote that one study over and over because it's the only thing they have to support their anti vax narrative, but comparing infection rates wasn't the only evidence discovered by the CDC. What was discovered was that antibody levels in people who recovered from covid not only showed a large variability but many ppl never developed antibodies at all.

In a separate CDC study they found no antibodies in 36% of patients who recovered from covid, in contrast, everyone who was vaccinated showed antibodies 100% of the time. Plus, the amount of antibodies detected ranged significantly from 182 to over 312,500. They found similar results for antibodies against other parts of the virus including the receptor-binding domain (RBD) and nucleocapsid (N). Ultimately, 26 (36%) remained seronegative, meaning that they never developed detectable levels of such antibodies in their blood, even when multiple blood samples were checked for each person.

The CDC team found that those who didn’t develop antibodies were on average 10 years younger than those who did. The study also revealed that people who had lower SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in their respiratory tract were less like to subsequently have antibodies in their blood.

This is a significant correlation to the main study I quoted. The brownstone institute can argue over methology till they're blue in the face, but this is actual evidence.

And if you read the actual study you’d see they used a lot of monkey math to come up with their bullshit narrative, such as this gem:

“Patients were excluded if they had received 1 mRNA vaccine dose only, received the second dose <14 days before index test date, or received the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson [Ad26.COV2]) vaccine (because of sparse data). To reduce the chance that the hospitalization was related to an ongoing SARS-CoV-2 infection, patients were also excluded from the previous infection group if their most recent previous positive test result occurred 14–89 days before hospitalization.¶”

1 year in and they still say there is sparse data on the J&J even the AstraZeneca. Strange, they have the tools and the time to collect data but will not do so. These studies and everything thing these mouthpieces say conflict themselves all the time.

Meanwhile 2 million people walk across our border with the full blessing and encouragement of the leftists, they carry in weapons and drugs, are not tested for any disease at all, and they provide the fentanyl that killed 100,000 Americans last year. But I have to show my ID and medical papers to buy an effing hamburger in a sit-down cafe.

Our government is paying for all of these vaccines and tests with borrowed money that we have to repay through taxes on the money we earn.. I wonder if anyone involved with the decisions being made are also being compensated by the makers of these RNA vaccines, mask makers and testing kits. I would love to see an investigative report on the financial dealings of every player involved here. As a tax payer I insist on an official non partisan investigation.

In a separate CDC study they found no antibodies in 36% of patients who recovered from covid, in contrast, everyone who was vaccinated showed antibodies 100% of the time. Plus, the amount of antibodies detected ranged significantly from 182 to over 312,500. They found similar results for antibodies against other parts of the virus including the receptor-binding domain (RBD) and nucleocapsid (N). Ultimately, 26 (36%) remained seronegative, meaning that they never developed detectable levels of such antibodies in their blood, even when multiple blood samples were checked for each person.

Sorry, but that is IDIOTIC!
Antibodies are NOT immunity.
The mRNA injections stimulate antibodies, but do NOTHING towards immunity, at all.
A person who has recovered and has immunity, is NOT SUPPOSED to have any antibodies any more.
Antibodies are only supposed to be made by the immune system for the short duration you are infected.
Once recovered, if you still have antibodies, then something is drastically wrong.
Antibodies are bad for you and are only worth having if you are infected and need them temporarily.

Anyone using antibodies in order to detect immunity, does not at all understand ANYTHING at all about epidemiology or the immune system.
Immunity is hidden in T-cell memory in the bone marrow, and can not at all be tested without the person getting infected.

Funny, I read the article and think that the tests are falsely coming back positive for covid when it is just antibodies to the virus.

Oh and I look: (NOTE THE PART ABOUT FALSE POSITIVES FOR THOSE THAT HAVE RECOVERED FROM COVID). CDC knows this shit but still choses to spin nonsense and lie to people.....

"Laboratory errors include clerical error, testing the wrong sample, cross-contamination from someone else’s positive sample, or problems with the reagents used (such as chemicals, enzymes and dyes). Someone who has had COVID-19 and recovered might also show a false positive result."

Last edited:
Funny, I read the article and think that the tests are falsely coming back positive for covid when it is just antibodies to the virus.

Oh and I look: (NOTE THE PART ABOUT FALSE POSITIVES FOR THOSE THAT HAVE RECOVERED FROM COVID). CDC knows this shit but still choses to spin nonsense and lie to people.....

"Laboratory errors include clerical error, testing the wrong sample, cross-contamination from someone else’s positive sample, or problems with the reagents used (such as chemicals, enzymes and dyes). Someone who has had COVID-19 and recovered might also show a false positive result."

The unvaccinated aren't just testing positive, they are being hospitalized at a much greater rate then those who have had 2 shots, and more so those who have had boosters. At some you just have to accept reality.

The unvaccinated aren't just testing positive, they are being hospitalized at a much greater rate then those who have had 2 shots, and more so those who have had boosters. At some you just have to accept reality.

You're spreading misinfo and dangerous propaganda. Simply not true. For nearly a year, experts have noted that the covid shots cannot establish herd immunity to end the pandemic, as the gene transfer injections do not prevent infection or transmission.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back