Patriot Prayer Member Shot After Attempting To Mace Peaceful Protestors

So if someone is trying to attack you and you try to mace them and get murdered it's your fault.

Ya, we know how the idiot left's brain works. Incite, kill, and blame the person they killed.
Sounds just like what every Trumpian moron says after the cops shootings down Black men.

Let me know when you post about all the white men gunned down by police. Twice as many as blacks last year. You should learn what's going on around you, dipshit.
Are you upset because dead Black men are getting all the attention, or are you upset because there is a real problem with over aggressive police tactics and the only people protesting it and trying to end it are people you don't like?

What does burning down black owned businesses have to do with protesting? What does destroying public and private property have to do with protesting. What does killing 32 people so far have to do with protesting. Oh, I get it, you like destroying shit and support it.

Run along, ANTIFA, real Americans don't give a shit what you have to say.
Sometimes....no one listens until you start breaking shit. Or are you too young to remember the 1960's? Those people...are indeed..real Americans. All change comes with a process and a price. In US history...violence is as American as Rock and Roll!

BTW..in case you did not notice...the liberals won that one..hands down.

The BLM left thugs were captured celebrating the young mans death.
Kinda like the way you guys here celebrated the victims of Rittenhouse, right?

Kyle killed two felons in self defense. And even your favorite fake news rag the New York Times proved it. See, what you dumfucks don't do is research. All the videos of all parts of that encounter are plastered all over the internet. And Kyle will walk.

Anyone defending any part of this violence and destruction of personal and private property are complicit.

We should not be hoping for more violence, but for an end to it.

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

The cops couldn't see Taylor I don't even understand how people think that's a race issue, that's a policing issue. If they could see her, her BF wouldn't have started shooting because he wasn't trying to commit suicide by cop.

They knew who she was before they busted into her house and killed her but you prove my point.

They were serving a warrant on the past occupant....?

No.

And they do the same in teh suburbs for 17 year old white kids with drugs. As soon as they think you've got anything more than a little weed they're busting your door in

Does that justify the cops killing Breonna Taylor or people supporting their actions?

Yes that's normal police policy

Don't scream "black lives matter" when what you want is general policing tactics reform that is much easier to get.

You just confuse everyone

One issue is an implicit bias issue. We don't allow any open racism in 2020 because of the civil rights act. All illegal

The others are procedural issues that effect all Americans equally without these problems in implicit bias.

If you want to do something about the procedure screaming about how it's a race issue is counterproductive...Mostly for just sending mixed messages

You state a problem but are unwilling to do anything about. The problems are amplified for blacks but they decided to do something about it. It's not up to you what it's called. Does the word "black" really offend you that much or just what it represent?

Yea what is the state supposed to do? I'm all for rational changes, we have made most of them tho with a few exceptions.

We have slowly started to make some change but it's solely because of BLM and those who support it. Well, and those who don't want their things destroyed.

My solution would be just destroy (cultural genocide) black culture. I would break up every poor black community in this country and spread them out among majority white populations and just try to assimilate the shit out of them. If parents resisted put their kids in reeducation orphanage/camps like we did with teh Native Americans and Cajuns. That's how we assimilated some of these groups and why they're now gone. We didn't kill em all. They just were often forcefully assimlated, state taking children and sending them off to learn WASP diction and culture.

But considering I wouldn't want to put my name on that, black america definitely doesn't want that, and white America probably isn't prepared to do it in 2020 either....I have no real solution

Black people just gotta comply with police, make money, pay for good lawyers, and if they want to remain culturally seperate prove they are better behaved than the rest of us not worse. The young men anyway.

Easiest way to get police to fuck off is make them think you can afford a lawyer. Even if young poor black men remain violent....Just raising incomes would do a lot to send police a message to fuck off or be sued.

No, the easiest way for the police to respect the rights of the people is to force them to respect the rights of the people.

BLM is not helping things at all. They are actively making things worse.

You can think whatever you want.

I think he is correct. The BLM group are fomenting violence everywhere. I am actually surprised that the leadership hasn't been arrested for conspiracy as it is.

The BLM left thugs were captured celebrating the young mans death.
Kinda like the way you guys here celebrated the victims of Rittenhouse, right?

Yeah, I LIKE it when violent thugs get killed. One was a pedo, one raped and tortured his girlfriend. Why WOULDN'T you celebrate those fuckers demise?

So if someone is trying to attack you and you try to mace them and get murdered it's your fault.

Ya, we know how the idiot left's brain works. Incite, kill, and blame the person they killed.
Sounds just like what every Trumpian moron says after the cops shootings down Black men.

Let me know when you post about all the white men gunned down by police. Twice as many as blacks last year. You should learn what's going on around you, dipshit.
Are you upset because dead Black men are getting all the attention, or are you upset because there is a real problem with over aggressive police tactics and the only people protesting it and trying to end it are people you don't like?

What does burning down black owned businesses have to do with protesting? What does destroying public and private property have to do with protesting. What does killing 32 people so far have to do with protesting. Oh, I get it, you like destroying shit and support it.

Don't you see any peaceful protests, or do you just see riots?

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

Is there any other fucking note that you know in the fucking songbook?

Want me to post the video of the AFTIFA guy murdering the Patriot Prayer guy last night too?

Sometimes....no one listens until you start breaking shit. Or are you too young to remember the 1960's? Those people...are indeed..real Americans. All change comes with a process and a price. In US history...violence is as American as Rock and Roll!

BTW..in case you did not notice...the liberals won that one..hands down.

What did they win?
Conserative domination of the entire 1980's?

The cops couldn't see Taylor I don't even understand how people think that's a race issue, that's a policing issue. If they could see her, her BF wouldn't have started shooting because he wasn't trying to commit suicide by cop.

They knew who she was before they busted into her house and killed her but you prove my point.

No.

And they do the same in teh suburbs for 17 year old white kids with drugs. As soon as they think you've got anything more than a little weed they're busting your door in

Does that justify the cops killing Breonna Taylor or people supporting their actions?

Don't scream "black lives matter" when what you want is general policing tactics reform that is much easier to get.

One issue is an implicit bias issue. We don't allow any open racism in 2020 because of the civil rights act. All illegal

The others are procedural issues that effect all Americans equally without these problems in implicit bias.

If you want to do something about the procedure screaming about how it's a race issue is counterproductive...Mostly for just sending mixed messages

You state a problem but are unwilling to do anything about. The problems are amplified for blacks but they decided to do something about it. It's not up to you what it's called. Does the word "black" really offend you that much or just what it represent?

Yea what is the state supposed to do? I'm all for rational changes, we have made most of them tho with a few exceptions.

We have slowly started to make some change but it's solely because of BLM and those who support it. Well, and those who don't want their things destroyed.

My solution would be just destroy (cultural genocide) black culture. I would break up every poor black community in this country and spread them out among majority white populations and just try to assimilate the shit out of them. If parents resisted put their kids in reeducation orphanage/camps like we did with teh Native Americans and Cajuns. That's how we assimilated some of these groups and why they're now gone. We didn't kill em all. They just were often forcefully assimlated, state taking children and sending them off to learn WASP diction and culture.

But considering I wouldn't want to put my name on that, black america definitely doesn't want that, and white America probably isn't prepared to do it in 2020 either....I have no real solution

Black people just gotta comply with police, make money, pay for good lawyers, and if they want to remain culturally seperate prove they are better behaved than the rest of us not worse. The young men anyway.

Easiest way to get police to fuck off is make them think you can afford a lawyer. Even if young poor black men remain violent....Just raising incomes would do a lot to send police a message to fuck off or be sued.

No, the easiest way for the police to respect the rights of the people is to force them to respect the rights of the people.

There are dozens of families who have lost loved ones thanks to BLM incited violence, so yeah they are a terrible, evil, destructive group.

Want me to post the video of the AFTIFA guy murdering the Patriot Prayer guy last night too?

I want an answer to my question.

Don't t you see any peaceful protests, or do you just see riots?

No.

edit - that would also raise obvious questions about what to do with the massive latino population that doesn't speak english very well. Being a good nationalist tyrant would be a hard job
Fortunately your type has power no more and your style of subjugation is out of date and unused..

Is it fortunate tho?

Black America had a lot less problems 100 years ago relative to whites than they do now. They over performed relative to their income on all sorts of important metrics like church attendance, marriage rates, and crime rates

Giving people a moral license to say fuck you to society apparently isn't a good idea for young men. Even if it's historically justified telling them to shut the fuck up and quit crying seems like the more productive solution. Doing that or forceful assimilation are the only two ways we've done it.

50 years after the civil rigts act seems pretty clear our reconciliation went wrong somewhere

No.

I think he is correct. The BLM group are fomenting violence everywhere. I am actually surprised that the leadership hasn't been arrested for conspiracy as it is.

A riot is the language of the unheard.

MLK

Is there any other fucking note that you know in the fucking songbook?

Their wrongful deaths have still not been addressed. Until they are their names will be repeated over and over.

No.

There are dozens of families who have lost loved ones thanks to BLM incited violence, so yeah they are a terrible, evil, destructive group.

Elijah McClain and Breonna Taylor had loved ones also.

They're happy when 5 year old white boys get executed in cold blood....they could care even less about some patriots

Looks like this error of bringing not a gun to a gun fight runs on both sides.

Maybe if you're a member of patriot prayer you should stay out of the godless hellhole that is portland....Who are you even defending? lol

Let's see how the Prayer Pats react tonight. Maybe they will bring guns too and things will get real violent
I hope so. I hope they shoot as many BLM types as possible.

Forum List

Back