Patriot Prayer Member Shot After Attempting To Mace Peaceful Protestors

Looks like this error of bringing not a gun to a gun fight runs on both sides.

Maybe if you're a member of patriot prayer you should stay out of the godless hellhole that is portland....Who are you even defending? lol

Let's see how the Prayer Pats react tonight. Maybe they will bring guns too and things will get real violent
He got shot by "peaceful protesters"?!

i suspect the prayer pat mistook the guy with a gun for a pacifist and had to be taught a lesson

jejejeje
Yeah, arsonists, rioters and looters are invariably pacifists. We are seeing all the pacifism in Democrat shitholes.

Do you see the bold way those idiots are "counter protesting"

Sure seems like they think the other side is full of pacifists

Long way from home in portland

I hope they start spraying the trucks as they go.
I did indeed see thugs rioting, looting and burning shit, as did the rest of America.

This is exactly what Trump needed for November.

We already have riots why would re electing trump change anything? lol

that messaging makes no sense

"elect me so i can sustain the status quo you don't like"....?
What sense did it make re-electing Obama then? Trump's going to win for two reasons: Thugs rioting and Biden's dementia.

Thank you for your contribution.

Maybe if you're a member of patriot prayer you should stay out of the godless hellhole that is portland....Who are you even defending? lol

Let's see how the Prayer Pats react tonight. Maybe they will bring guns too and things will get real violent

i suspect the prayer pat mistook the guy with a gun for a pacifist and had to be taught a lesson

jejejeje
Yeah, arsonists, rioters and looters are invariably pacifists. We are seeing all the pacifism in Democrat shitholes.

I did indeed see thugs rioting, looting and burning shit, as did the rest of America.

What sense did it make re-electing Obama then? Trump's going to win for two reasons: Thugs rioting and Biden's dementia.

Last i checked Obama wasn't claiming X would end when X was already happening under his watch

This is the equivalent of ferguson happening in his first term. Then him making this argument for re election.

We already have riots re electing you clearly isn't gonna end them lol

Big difference here is Obama never made those claims

We should not be hoping for more violence, but for an end to it.

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

We'll see if he was just going around macing people or they were/were about to go at it

He had it coming for just being an idiot irrelevant of his political views. You mace 20 americans in a night randomly one of them is bound to shoot you
Had it coming? Not hardly.

Don’t threaten people with violence and they won’t mace you.

Uh huh

I'm sure he came to portland just minding his own business hahahaha
They went there to stand in unity with the law abiding. He got murdered in cold blood for it. You justify actual murder

In unity? There were no other prayer pats with him

He was going around macing people in a city he's not from and got shot

Boo hoo? Fuck em
Again you lie. He was with this man who survived

With that being said, not one of you hard leftists on this board will shed a tear for him, because of who he supported or who he believed in; because politics has pervaded your very souls and made you bereft of compassion.

We'll see if he was just going around macing people or they were/were about to go at it

He had it coming for just being an idiot irrelevant of his political views. You mace 20 americans in a night randomly one of them is bound to shoot you
Had it coming? Not hardly.

Don’t threaten people with violence and they won’t mace you.

Uh huh

I'm sure he came to portland just minding his own business hahahaha
They went there to stand in unity with the law abiding. He got murdered in cold blood for it. You justify actual murder

In unity? There were no other prayer pats with him

He was going around macing people in a city he's not from and got shot

Boo hoo? Fuck em
Again you lie. He was with this man who survived

Why do you think one or two matters? They weren't protesting

THey were being nuisances in a city they didn't belong in

Hahah

The irony of you all cheering people getting shot in kenosha, then have this reaction to this white trash **** getting what he had coming.

All you shiould be doing as good christians is turning the other cheek not crying on the internet.

jejejeje

Last i checked Obama wasn't claiming X would end when X was already happening under his watch

This is the equivalent of ferguson happening in his first term. Then him making this argument for re election.

You're grasping, but thank you anyway.

jejejeje

No you're grasping bud

Trying to blame the riots on some one else when your'e in charge is insane

You either say the rational thing, as president you can't control local law enforcement

Or you don't bring it up

You don't say "elect me to end the riots that have flourished under my watch"

It's absurd, and re electing him is certainly gonna cause more rioting not less. I don't think major cities are going to take another popular vote win but electoral college loss well

jejejeje

No you're grasping bud

You either say the rational thing, as president you can't control local law enforcement

Or you don't bring it up

It's absurd, and re electing him is certainly gonna cause more rioting not less. I don't think major cities are going to take another popular vote win but electoral college loss well
Keep it up! Go out there and loot, riot and burn! Love it!

jejejeje

No you're grasping bud

Or you don't bring it up

Oh yea this is my fault I have kept wages down and made it so a vast % of Americans have very little to lose robbing random store fronts

The chamber of commerce and the republican will save us

/s

When you grow up in the richest nation on earth but don't have any qualms about looting. That says more about your society as a whole than it does your poor.

jejejeje

No you're grasping bud

Or you don't bring it up

Oh yea this is my fault I have kept wages down and made it so a vast % of Americans have very little to lose robbing random store fronts

/s

When you grow up in the richest nation on earth but don't have any qualms about looting. That says more about your society as a whole than it does your poor.
I agree. Now get your fat ass out there and do something about it!

jejejeje

No you're grasping bud

Or you don't bring it up

/s

I agree. Now get your fat ass out there and do something about it!

1) By American standards I'm an adonis, fuckin handsome

2) As a millenial this isn't my fault, it's on you old fat fucks to do something. We only control twitter

however, I feel that more than a few of these demonstrations are NOT protests..but rather deliberate provocations.
When one group is insanely triggered by something as trivial as a red hat, there is nothing that can't be construed as a provocation. These are the same morons who are saying "speech is violence" and "if you're not actively supporting our cause, you are the enemy".
Fuck those fascist leftist assholes.
Put them down like the rabid dogs they are.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

You idiot.

Rand Paul, a Republican senator from the very same state she lived in crafted a bill in honor of her, banning no-knock raids, he was attacked by people outside the RNC who share the exact same views as you, because you don't give a damn about Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain.

NO. No you don't. They are only political props for you, just like the dead always have been.

Spare me your browbeating, you worthless shill.

Like a tear that was shed for Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain? They weren't even "protesting". They both were simply minding their own business.

The cops couldn't see Taylor I don't even understand how people think that's a race issue, that's a policing issue. If they could see her, her BF wouldn't have started shooting because he wasn't trying to commit suicide by cop.

They knew who she was before they busted into her house and killed her but you prove my point.
Let us know when you begin to cry for the Black kids killed every day in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Baltimore, etc.

Much of that is because of poverty. I absolutely support us addressing the ever growing wealth gap in this country.
Poverty picks up a gun and shoots kids? You're an idiot.

If you prefer violence, so be it.
I grew up in poverty and we had 3 guns in the house. We never shot anyone. You're an idiot.

Study after study has shown what I said to be true.

You idiot.

Rand Paul, a Republican senator from the very same state she lived in crafted a bill in honor of her, banning no-knock raids, he was attacked by people outside the RNC who share the exact same views as you, because you don't give a damn about Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain.

NO. No you don't. They are only political props for you, just like the dead always have been.

People pay attention. Rand promoted bills that he knows is going nowhere but when it comes right down to relying on him he caves. Rand is no Ron.

Cowardly Rand Paul Caves, Bows Down, and Kisses The Ring of Dick Cheney

Rand wants to be president more than he want's to stand behind any principles.

You idiot.

People pay attention. Rand promoted bills that he knows is going nowhere but when it comes right down to relying on him he caves. Rand is no Ron.

Yeah, sure. You can deflect all you like. You're not the only liar I've destroyed on this website in the past 12 hours.

You may go.

You idiot.

Yeah, sure. You can deflect all you like. You're not the only liar I've destroyed on this website in the past 12 hours.

You may go.

You didn't address anything I said.

"Destroy" LOL.....go back to your video games.

Forum List

Back