Patriot Roy Moore to Jimmy Kimmel: If Your Going To Mock Our Christian Values, Come Do It Man To Man

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart

Please stop making a mockery of the Christian faith. trump and moore are whores. Always have been. There is nothing of a Supreme Being involved here. These pigs represent nothing that has to do with Jesus.

Jimmy Kimmel sent someone to disrupt a church service... For his comedy show.... He deserves to have his ass kicked.

1 - what does this have to do wh KiMmel?

2- Moore giving a campaign speech is not “a religious service “

Just when you think the left wrong-wing filth won't find any lower to go, one of them will prove you wrong. Whatever one may think of Mr. Moore, and the accusations that have been made against him, disrupting a church service in such a manner ought to be beneath any civilized human being.

Last edited:
Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.

Just when you think the leftleft[/color][/s] wrong-wing filth won't find any lower to go, one of them will prove you wrong. Whatever one may think of Mr. Moore, and the accusations that have been made against him, disrupting a church service in such a manner ought to be beneath any civilized human being.
"mr. moore? Yard trash for the garbage pit? What does someone of his low life have to do with a church service?

Senator Judge Roy Moore is a lightning rod.

He's going to shake things up in the swamp!

Just when you think the left wrong-wing filth won't find any lower to go, one of them will prove you wrong. Whatever one may think of Mr. Moore, and the accusations that have been made against him, disrupting a church service in such a manner ought to be beneath any civilized human being.
"mr. moore? Yard trash for the garbage pit? What does someone of his low life have to do with a church service?

Even if Mr. Moore is “yard trash”, nothing about him excuses the outrageous and inappropriate behavior of Mr. Barbieri disrupting this service, or of Mr. Kimmel for putting him up to it.

When he is elected Senator from Alabama it will be a sweet and precious day. Those against him will all have had to resign for sexual misconduct.

Even if Mr. Moore is “yard trash”, nothing about him excuses the outrageous and inappropriate behavior of Mr. Barbieri disrupting this service, or of Mr. Kimmel for putting him up to it.

What service ? If Moore is stumping at a church than he is free game .

He is neither a senator or a judge .

Poor Timmy. He believes the FakeNews.

Judge Moore is a former Alabama Supreme Court Justice - and he will be the Senator-Elect from the great State of Alabama in 12 days.

20aeys.jpg

I wonder what bible Moore reads cuz it doesn't match mine. He's all talk no substance. The church service should not have been disrupted on the other hand. It's weird when 2 Christians have different versions of the bible too....I have been a practicing Christian my whole adult life. I question his faith. I have a very hard time believing he isn't guilty.

He is neither a senator or a judge .

Poor Timmy. He believes the FakeNews.

Judge Moore is a former Alabama Supreme Court Justice - and he will be the Senator-Elect from the great State of Alabama in 12 days.

20aeys.jpg

Like I said . He is neither a senator or a judge. Why can’t you cons ever accept reality !?

I do believe he will be elected but he will have to reckon with my savior come judgement day. I consider him fake.

Moore’s probably going to get caught in a closet fucking some kids within days of reaching D.C.

Forum List

Back