Patriot Roy Moore to Jimmy Kimmel: If Your Going To Mock Our Christian Values, Come Do It Man To Man

I wonder what bible Moore reads cuz it doesn't match mine. He's all talk no substance. The church service should not have been disrupted on the other hand. It's weird when 2 Christians have different versions of the bible too....I have been a practicing Christian my whole adult life. I question his faith. I have a very hard time believing he isn't guilty.

What service ?

Please stop making a mockery of the Christian faith. trump and moore are whores. Always have been. There is nothing of a Supreme Being involved here. These pigs represent nothing that has to do with Jesus.

Of course they do.

That's why the depraved and the criminal are falling by the wayside.

Trump openly celebrates God and Christian values.

And you can tell God's hand is on him by the democrats' daily reaction to his tweets, his speeches...his wife's clothes and the Christmas decorations at the White House:

giphy.gif

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.
Anti-Christian reaction to an openly Christian, openly patriotic, proud American male president..

giphy.gif

It's all they have.

Please stop making a mockery of the Christian faith. trump and moore are whores. Always have been. There is nothing of a Supreme Being involved here. These pigs represent nothing that has to do with Jesus.

Of course they do.

And you can tell God's hand is on him by the democrats' daily reaction to his tweets, his speeches...his wife's clothes and the Christmas decorations at the White House:

giphy.gif

Lol. Ain’t there shit in the Bible about false prophets ?

You fake ass Christians pretend that sin manchine Trump is a good Christian ? So sad that you’d give up your religious beliefs for the latest gop tool.

Moore’s probably going to get caught in a closet fucking some kids within days of reaching D.C
Ummmmm Actually that was Bill Clinton and a Cuban cigar with a 19 year old Monica cmon get it right.

She was in her 20s . Can you ever stop lying?

Of course they do.

giphy.gif

Lol. Ain’t there shit in the Bible about false prophets ?

You fake ass Christians pretend that sin manchine Trump is a good Christian ? So sad that you’d give up your religious beliefs for the latest gop tool.

Speak English and be exposed, demon. The power of Christ compels you. Ebonics is not a recognized language.

The so called Christians posting here are trolls.....don't take the bait. They know Moore isn't a real Christian....that's too easy.

The so called Christians posting here are trolls.....don't take the bait. They know Moore isn't a real Christian....that's too easy.

None of them are real Christians! They are hate filled monsters using religion to thinly veil their evil intentions.

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart

After the way Roy Moore mocked and ignored the US Constitution and lied with his hand on the Bible, I think he has no room to talk.

None of them are real Christians! They are hate filled monsters using religion to thinly veil their evil intentions.
Judge Roy Moore @MooreSenate
.@jimmykimmel If you want to mock our Christian values, come down here to Alabama and do it man to man. #ALSen http://bit.ly/2AqwvSr

Jimmy Kimmel @jimmykimmel
Sounds great Roy - let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!

2:57 PM - Nov 30, 2017

I guess Moore quit reading after he found out he could go after little girls and missed the part about turning the other cheek.

This "speech" was in a church, there was no rational reason to intercede.

Child molesting
Adultery
Lying
Bearing False Witness
Worship the Rich
Screw the poor
Hate gays, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, atheists and women's rights

Let him die

These are the "new" Roy Moore type Christians. I guess it's proof they "evolved". Cuz they ain't nothin' like the old ones.

It's like an FBI profile of the average democrat.

I wonder what bible Moore reads cuz it doesn't match mine. He's all talk no substance. The church service should not have been disrupted on the other hand. It's weird when 2 Christians have different versions of the bible too....I have been a practicing Christian my whole adult life. I question his faith. I have a very hard time believing he isn't guilty.

That's because you're a fool.

Meanwhile, despite the pathetic and disgusting attempts to discredit and destroy him, everybody still prefers him to the dem alternative.

He will get elected but his version of Christianity and mine are far far apart. Don't like it? Please call me a traitor. Please.

Forum List

Back