Patriot Roy Moore to Jimmy Kimmel: If Your Going To Mock Our Christian Values, Come Do It Man To Man

I can't wait for Moore's Win.

I love rubbing this in the rino's and liberals faces...

Franken Moore Conyers.....peas in a pod. i love calling out American politicians. Warms the heart.

Just when you think the left wrong-wing filth won't find any lower to go, one of them will prove you wrong. Whatever one may think of Mr. Moore, and the accusations that have been made against him, disrupting a church service in such a manner ought to be beneath any civilized human being.

Tell us how you feel about pedophilia.

The so called Christians posting here are trolls.....don't take the bait. They know Moore isn't a real Christian....that's too easy.

None of them are real Christians! They are hate filled monsters using religion to thinly veil their evil intentions.
Judge Roy Moore @MooreSenate
.@jimmykimmel If you want to mock our Christian values, come down here to Alabama and do it man to man. #ALSen http://bit.ly/2AqwvSr

Jimmy Kimmel @jimmykimmel
Sounds great Roy - let me know when you get some Christian values and I’ll be there!

2:57 PM - Nov 30, 2017

Burn!!

Like Jimmy was going to be so scared that he wouldn’t say anything. Moore really is nuts .

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart

WHAT Christian values? :bsflag:

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.

But why do the Democrats all of the hate groups and racist organizations?
"Hate group/racist organization" is the definition of "Democrat Party".
As a minority you are the biggest assholes I came across. Even in this forum.

Its time to take the democrat bullies out behind the wood shed and teach them a lesson about respect.

You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.

racecard.jpg

That isn't any sort of argument, you know. But it appears to be the only comment you're capable of making.

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

Just when you think the left wrong-wing filth won't find any lower to go, one of them will prove you wrong. Whatever one may think of Mr. Moore, and the accusations that have been made against him, disrupting a church service in such a manner ought to be beneath any civilized human being.

But Kimmel and his ilk are just your typical lieberal lying ilk. They are sore losers and still cannot accept the fact that they lost the election big time. Poor babies. Whine and cry. :ahole-1:,s.

Nice to see Moore admit that "Christian Values" include trying to bang teenagers or to cover up for those who do.

View attachment 163703

Lucky for old whitey that race card cannot as of yet be used as a credit card. America is in enough debt already. Of course then the blacks won't have to steal anymore they can just use this race credit card to do all their shopping at old whitey's expense. Just saying. :badgrin:

Pope Says Trump 'Is Not Christian'

The right is preaching nothing that Jesus taught. Mexico is one of the most Christian countries in the world, and look how they treat them.

This is the pope who advocates abortion?

Who gives a shit? Trump isn't Catholic..and neither is the pope, it seems.
Jesus didn't preach hate.

The pope does, however. As do you, and every other commie piece of shit.

Trump does not, though. Also, though you may have difficulty differentiating...Trump is not Christ. He's great..but he's not the Son of Man.

Senator Judge Roy Moore is a lightning rod.

He's going to shake things up in the swamp!

He is neither a senator or a judge .

Poor Timmy. He believes the FakeNews.

Judge Moore is a former Alabama Supreme Court Justice - and he will be the Senator-Elect from the great State of Alabama in 12 days.

20aeys.jpg
Alabama is for Child Molesters and Christer Sharia

Forum List

Back