Patriot Roy Moore to Jimmy Kimmel: If Your Going To Mock Our Christian Values, Come Do It Man To Man

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

This is the pope who advocates abortion?

Who gives a shit? Trump isn't Catholic..and neither is the pope, it seems.
Jesus didn't preach hate.

The pope does, however. As do you, and every other commie piece of shit.

Trump does not, though. Also, though you may have difficulty differentiating...Trump is not Christ. He's great..but he's not the Son of Man.

Trump preaches hate. that is obvious.

Nope.

Complete and total lie.

The fact that you keep saying it is in fact the proof that it is a lie. Whatever you say is a lie.

You must be blind, deaf, and dumb.

*yore dum*

That argument is just always so original and effective.

Yup....I have no doubt you would too. You are welcome.
nonsense, there isn't a treasonous bone in my body.

I love America and everything we represent. (well, everything we represent to sane people).
correct, there is our country and then there is the country that the left wish to create. they should just go and create it. why the fk do they want to instill there world in my country? we have laws, borders and justice. we don't need their world.

They can't succeed except via criminality and abuse. That's why they want *that* world. In a world where people succeed or fail on their own merit, where people abide by the law, where morality is about doing the right thing, even when it's the hard thing to do....where families are protected and life is treasured, where diversity is respected and individuality is admired, not villified......they fail. Because those of us in our world don't nurture and celebrate criminality, depravity, stupidity, dishonesty, death and immorality.

Last edited:
Jesus didn't preach hate.

Trump does not, though. Also, though you may have difficulty differentiating...Trump is not Christ. He's great..but he's not the Son of Man.

Nope.

Complete and total lie.

The fact that you keep saying it is in fact the proof that it is a lie. Whatever you say is a lie.

*yore dum*

There is no other explanation.

Nope.

Complete and total lie.

*yore dum*

There is no other explanation.

True, but not in the way you think.

glexbpppph9ph94ypyid.png

Movie that Kayla Moore has banned from the Moore household since marriage....

Little Darlings with Tatum O'Neil and Kristy McNickel.

dude it happened, fk I hate ignorance like you. like I just posted, kimmel came back and said he'd challenge him once roy had christian beliefs. shit listen to the radio or something stop with the MSM.

The Gateway Pundit lie was that it wasn't a religious service, it was a political event at a church.

But Roy Moore challenging Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious since he apparently can't handle confronting the press or his opponent in person.

dude it happened, fk I hate ignorance like you. like I just posted, kimmel came back and said he'd challenge him once roy had christian beliefs. shit listen to the radio or something stop with the MSM.

The Gateway Pundit lie was that it wasn't a religious service, it was a political event at a church.

But Roy Moore challenging Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious since he apparently can't handle confronting the press or his opponent in person.
have her testify, I give two shits. go for it. see in our constitution the accuser testifies first, then the accused. so get her under oath and let's here the story then. they don't have to see each other.

Last edited:

have here testify, I give two shits. go for it. see in our constitution the accuser testifies first, then the accused. so get her under oath and let's here the story then. they don't have to see each other.

Make sense and get back to me.

have here testify, I give two shits. go for it. see in our constitution the accuser testifies first, then the accused. so get her under oath and let's here the story then. they don't have to see each other.

oki doki

oki doki

Oh, now I see your confusion. When I say opponent, I mean if he'd act like Doug Jones and come out in the light of day and actually face the press. He's a coward.

oki doki

Oh, now I see your confusion. When I say opponent, I mean if he'd act like Doug Jones and come out in the light of day and actually face the press. He's a coward.
he doesn't have to. don't you get it? why didn't hitlery go to Michigan Pennsylvania, Wisconsin she didn't have to. it cost her though. here, nope.

oki doki

he doesn't have to. don't you get it? why didn't hitlery go to Michigan Pennsylvania, Wisconsin she didn't have to. it cost her though. here, nope.

She didn't go to those states because her campaign fucked up and didn't think she need to go there, that has nothing to do with Roy Moore being a big huge coward and not facing the press in his own state because he can't take the heat.

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

oki doki

She didn't go to those states because her campaign fucked up and didn't think she need to go there, that has nothing to do with Roy Moore being a big huge coward and not facing the press in his own state because he can't take the heat.
well it's the same thing. Roy has it in the bag, he doesn't need to go in front of the press. he has though, but you didn't see it.

Forum List

Back