Patriot Roy Moore to Jimmy Kimmel: If Your Going To Mock Our Christian Values, Come Do It Man To Man

He will get elected but his version of Christianity and mine are far far apart. Don't like it? Please call me a traitor. Please.
I've no doubt at all you would commit treason if you were ever in a position to do so.

You're welcome.

It's just I recognize this nation is divided by class...big time. But that is acceptable to this Christian.

Yup....I have no doubt you would too. You are welcome.
nonsense, there isn't a treasonous bone in my body.

I love America and everything we represent. (well, everything we represent to sane people).

To see what Kgrl hates about America, read ISIS’ manifesto about why America must be destroyed

I love America and everything we represent. (well, everything we represent to sane people).

To see what Kgrl hates about America, read ISIS’ manifesto about why America must be destroyed
I only hate progressive and environmentalist culls.

Who hate America.

I actually prefer lunatic muslims to them.

I am a white heterosexual married white former business owner who has a disdain for corporate scum.

I only hate progressive and environmentalist culls.

Who hate America.

I actually prefer lunatic muslims to them.
Yes; you, Roy Moore and Islamic terrorists have a lot in common

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
Kkk boi has no business calling the child molester a patriot.

Roy Moore, the new gift from God that keeps giving. Jimmy Kimmels henchmen mocked our beautiful Christianity in a church and that was very immoral and disrespectful. God has this and will bless Roy Moore with a victory on election day in order to help Trump combat the evil that has enveloped Washington, especially the evil that amassed when Obama usurped the oval office as a non-natural born citizen ineligible President.

BOOM! Roy Moore Campaign Blasts Jimmy Kimmel for Using His Paid Trickster to Disrupt Alabama PRAYER SERVICE!

Exclusive — Roy Moore Campaign to Jimmy Kimmel: If You Want to 'Mock Our Christian Values,' 'Come Down Here' to Alabama to 'Do It Man to Man' - Breitbart
You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.

But why do the Democrats all of the hate groups and racist organizations?

You guys who claim to be Christians and gods people are the biggest, bigots, racists, sexists I've ever came across.

ESL?

They run this nation by lining pocketbooks of politicians from both sides. Untrustworthy to say the least. I am a pro lifer Christian. Facts are facts. People are divided by class. What is wrong with that? Is it a bad thing?

"Hate group/racist organization" is the definition of "Democrat Party".

I wonder what bible Moore reads cuz it doesn't match mine. He's all talk no substance. The church service should not have been disrupted on the other hand. It's weird when 2 Christians have different versions of the bible too....I have been a practicing Christian my whole adult life. I question his faith. I have a very hard time believing he isn't guilty.

You must not be a very good Christian if you have to keep practicing!

They run this nation by lining pocketbooks of politicians from both sides. Untrustworthy to say the least. I am a pro lifer Christian. Facts are facts. People are divided by class. What is wrong with that? Is it a bad thing?
Only if they are prevented from moving from one class into another. Which is the ultimate goal of commies.

Forum List

Back