Patrolling the zone between the primary school and the church protecting our neighbours from right wing trash

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Yes I have been protecting the village from right wing thugs this evening.
Reprising my role in the Covid Responce Patrol (CRP) i assumed my expected position of authority with my loyal troops.

Sadly there was little trash activity to report.

I rousted young Atkins and a young lady off a strategic bench near the church yard a bit earlier and I will speak to his mother in the morning. He is only 19.

But apart from that my team and I must have intimidated the right wing thugs, Our Spar remained intact and our way of life continues.

A transit van did slow down and the loutish driver atared at ne until I shook my pitchfork at him. He sped off like the coward we expect.

I was disconcerted by the number of shapely matrons who came out with a tray of tea and cake. They all wanted me to check the security measures that they had in place in their houses..

I didbt have time for that nonsense.

I dismissed the corps at about 30 minites ago. Job done and the children of the village sleep soundly in their beds.

I must stress that I am not a hero. But the sight of a local legend on the street was obviously enough to deter these micro dick men.

Last edited:
Yes I have been ptoyecting the village from right wing thugs this evening.
Reprising my role in the Covid Responce Patrol (CRP) i assumed my expected position of authority with my loyal troops.

I rousted young Atkins and a young lady off a strategic bench near the church yard a bit earlier and I will speak to his mother in the morning. He is only 19.

But apart from that my team and I must have intimidated the right wing thugs, Our Spar remained intact and our way of life continues.

A transit van did slow down and the loutish driver atared at ne until I shook my pitchfork at him. He sped off like the coward we expect.

I was disconcerted by the number of shapely matrons who came out with a tray of tea and cake. They all wanted me to check the security measures that they had in place in their houses..

I dismissed the corps at about 30 minites ago. Job done and the children of the village sleep soundly in their beds.

I must stress that I am not a hero. But the sight of a local legend on the street was obviously enough to deter these micro dick men.

Impossible. You aren't allowed within 1,000 yards of either a primary school or a church.

When are you converting to Mohammedanism (or have you already done so?).

Are you already braying to Mecca multiple times a day?

And if you encountered any thugs (rightwing or otherwise), and they became violent, you would do what ? (if they melted your pitchfork with a blowtorch) :biggrin:

Nutty Tommy Boy in action. :)

Indeed Tommy the good people of Britain showed up, the Fascists and assorted racist trash were no show they retreated to the hate filled swamp they inhabit.

Indeed Tommy the good people of Britain showed up, the Fascists and assorted racist trash were no show they retreated to the hate filled swamp they inhabit.
I am almost proud to be british. I am looking at theee pics with tears rolling down my cheeks.
We give these typrs too much space. They shoulf be smashed to fuck and then smashed again.
My village is safe. The spectre of Tommy has scared the little fucks off.

I am almost proud to be british. I am looking at theee pics with tears rolling down my cheeks.
We give these typrs too much space. They shoulf be smashed to fuck and then smashed again.
My village is safe. The spectre of Tommy has scared the little fucks off.
I first confronted the same trash way back in the 70s when they were under the NF flag they were the same sort of cowards then, nothing a punch in the face wouldn't fix.

Yes I have been protecting the village from right wing thugs this evening.

You can spend time more productively by protected the minds of the children in the zone, from being taught the lies of the church. It's nearly 200 years since Darwin's book revealed to the world that religious beliefs are all bunk!

You can spend time more productively by protected the minds of the children in the zone, from being taught the lies of the church. It's nearly 200 years since Darwin's book revealed to the world that religious beliefs are all bunk!
The sight of Tommy bestriding the street is beyond measure,

Tommy, every time I write you off as an idiot, you start another thread to prove you're an even bigger idiot than I thought before.

I first confronted the same trash way back in the 70s when they were under the NF flag they were the same sort of cowards then, nothing a punch in the face wouldn't fix.
They came to wrexham once. Police kettled them in spoons to protect them. They took pixs on their phones to put on their website,.
Maybe a girlfriend would sort them out ?

Forum List

Back