Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus

Abraham and ending with today’s news headlines direct from the Middle East. It even includes appearances by Israeli President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Read more at Film 8216 proving Bible true 8217 getting major expansion

I think I will skip it , it sounds like propaganda. Its just a another film to push the Israel agenda.

Abraham and ending with today’s news headlines direct from the Middle East. It even includes appearances by Israeli President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I think I will skip it , it sounds like propaganda. Its just a another film to push the Israel agenda.

So you have a problem with it because the film maker asks Benjamin Netanyahu a question and includes his answer in a film? You are not going to watch a film because out of a 2 hour and 40 minute film, one interview is with someone you hate?

'

Please check out my sources and posts and if you find a more reliable source or note an error in my post, please let me know, as I am not interested in being right, I only want the most accurate news that is out there. Thank you, but I am entitled to my opinions whether you agree with them or not, and I will give you the same courtesy.

can you provide the reliable source from which you have
gleaned the information that "the exodus conspiracy" is
a propaganda film?

I didn't list a source but if I did you could check it out, so since no source its my professional opinion, which I'm allowed to have.

It really has nothing to do with God, where or how the Jews came into being, and where they came from does it? Since when is the exodus even really important anymore, although I do believe SOME the OT is the overly exaggerated stories of events that did happen.

Anyone going to see the new documentary movie on the Exodus?

Patternsofevidence.com

To my understanding there is no archaeological evidence of the Exodus. It's worth keeping in mind however that absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. If someone has found some or has created an argument that such evidence does in fact exist I would sure be interested in hearing it. From my perspective the Exodus is one of those stories I would really like to be true but I can't find much to support it unfortunately.

Patternsofevidence.com

To my understanding there is no archaeological evidence of the Exodus. It's worth keeping in mind however that absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. If someone has found some or has created an argument that such evidence does in fact exist I would sure be interested in hearing it. From my perspective the Exodus is one of those stories I would really like to be true but I can't find much to support it unfortunately.

Well I doubt it ever happened as told that's for sure , but I'd rather the Bible version not be true as God would be a pretty awful character then, doing those horrible things to the Egyptians, killing all the first born males, and having a favorite people. That is a pretty grim picture of a loving forgiving God. I also find it hard to believe the Egyptians were so bad.

So you have a problem with it because the film maker asks Benjamin Netanyahu a question and includes his answer in a film? You are not going to watch a film because out of a 2 hour and 40 minute film, one interview is with someone you hate?

Yes. Exactly.

Yep, because if his lips are moving beware. 2 hours and 40 mins of trying to talk you into believing some more propaganda Hebrew stories. Makes one sick when they try and base that they own Israel due to God giving it to them in the OT which the maj. of them do not believe anyway.

Patternsofevidence.com

Well you should go listen to the film and then come to a conclusion. They present the evidence that they have found in the film. I happen to have seen some of the footage that the film is based on and it is very interesting. Even the Saudis admit that this is the real Mt Saini.

Yep, because if his lips are moving beware. 2 hours and 40 mins of trying to talk you into believing some more propaganda Hebrew stories. Makes one sick when they try and base that they own Israel due to God giving it to them in the OT which the maj. of them do not believe anyway.

Sounds like you are rather closed minded.

I didn't list a source but if I did you could check it out, so since no source its my professional opinion, which I'm allowed to have.

It really has nothing to do with God, where or how the Jews came into being, and where they came from does it? Since when is the exodus even really important anymore, although I do believe SOME the OT is the overly exaggerated stories of events that did happen.

oh----you are a WOMAN WITH A PROFESSION? I have
a profession---my PROFESSIONAL OPINION is acceptable
in court as expert testimony-------is the "professional opinion" of a whore accepted in court as expert testimony?

oh----you are a WOMAN WITH A PROFESSION? I have
a profession---my PROFESSIONAL OPINION is acceptable
in court as expert testimony-------is the "professional opinion" of a whore accepted in court as expert testimony?

Well yes that is my professional opinion. Who were the Hebrew? That is really the question is it not?
I mean we know God did not send plagues on Egypt like that, nature yes, and we know God did not kill all the firstborn males of the Egyptians, and we know Moses didn't part the Red Sea, but who are the Hebrews , we don't know that do we?

No just after what 20 years of studying this stuff, and watching the world news one can see its a very gray world, and not much is what it seems to be. I'm not open minded about all the reasons they have to explain this and that in the Bible, but I'm still a RC by tradition, and the God I believe in is peace, certainty not the God the Jews believed in or some still do.

No just after what 20 years of studying this stuff, and watching the world news one can see its a very gray world, and not much is what it seems to be. I'm not open minded about all the reasons they have to explain this and that in the Bible, but I'm still a RC by tradition, and the God I believe in is peace, certainty not the God the Jews believed in or some still do.

Peneope decides what "WE KNOW" I know-----I know what "WE KNOW" we know that Penelope is a depraved
whore

Forum List

Back