Paul-Clinton not fit for office

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Paul: Clinton Not Fit for High Office Over Benghazi | Watch XFINITY Videos Online | News | Comcast

Rand Paul: Hillary Clinton Should Never Hold High Office Again After Benghazi - Katie Pavlich

In light of testimony given by State Department whistleblowers this week about the September 11 attack in Benghazi, Senator Rand Paul has penned an op-ed in the Washington Times essentially saying former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should never hold high office again. When I took Hillary Rodham Clinton to task in January for the mishandling of security in Benghazi, Libya, I told her that if I had been president at the time, I would have relieved her of her post. Some politicians and pundits took offense at my line of questioning.
During those hearings, I reminded Mrs. Clinton that multiple requests were sent to the State Department asking for increased security measures. I asked if she had read the cables from Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens asking for increased security. She replied that she was busy and had not read them. I find that inexcusable.

What a horrible woman..... $Hillary%20Queen%20bitch.jpg

It's not surprising that the opposing party would use this against her, but I'll be interested to see how hard any of the opponents within her party will go after her during the primary.

The Conservatives better just get used to a Dem in the White House for the next 10 years.

Don't worry, bigots, the next Dem won't be black. But she'll be a women.

Just because Rand Paul can ride a unicycle and wears a big fluffy red wig doesn't mean HE'S fit for the presidency either

At this point what difference does it make?
I'll bet to Ambassador Stevens family members it does make a difference.

Unfortunately for Clinton, this Benghazi scandal is going to ride with her all the way till 2016.

Quite odd no official charges have come from it, despite limitless numbers of investigations.

At this point what difference does it make?
I'll bet to Ambassador Stevens family members it does make a difference.

Unfortunately for Clinton, this Benghazi scandal is going to ride with her all the way till 2016.

Quite odd no official charges have come from it, despite limitless numbers of investigations.

The charges would originate with the Justice Dept. How likely is that to happen?

Forum List

Back