Paul Ryan: $1.50 tax cut p. wk. enough to pay for Costco membership!!!

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Paul Ryan slammed over tweet praising tax cut for $1.50 pay rise

"But Democrats, who were quick to round on Ryan, pointed out that wealthier Americans and big corporations benefit much more from the tax cuts.

"Wells Fargo, fresh off of defrauding millions of Americans, gets $3.4 billion," retorted Minnesota congressman Keith Ellison.

"Paul Ryan deleted his embarrassing tweet of a blatant admission because he and Republicans don’t want you to know the truth: the #GOPTaxScam is a gift to corporate America and the top 1% at your expense," Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi tweeted."

I think that it is safe to say that republicans are pretty much out of touch with the poor.

I think it's safe to say that the whining from the Left is endless.

The tax cuts are law. Many people will be helped by them.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Did you and the rest of the Rightwing loons get over Obamacare, just because it became law?

Greedy liberals are losing their collective minds knowing that the tax cuts are working. Under obummer people gave up even looking for work. Now, under President Trump, manufacturing is coming back. Something obummer admitted he was incapable of. Stupid greedy liberals ran this country into the ground. We are slowly repairing the massive damage inflicted by their asinine policies.
List of companies that paid bonuses or boosted pay since tax bill passed

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Did you and the rest of the Rightwing loons get over Obamacare, just because it became law?
Doubling the cost of health care coverage was another fuckup in a long list of liberal failures.

No need to lie here.

People disagree with the tax bill. Get over it.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Obamacare HURT most Americans dumbass. This law hurts no one

No it didn't. Stop WHINING about Obamacare. It's the law.
Yes it did and it is not the law anymore. Without the mandate it is a tiger without teeth and will soon be extinct.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

Doubling the cost of health care coverage was another fuckup in a long list of liberal failures.

No need to lie here.

You're right, it more than doubled for many.

"But Democrats, who were quick to round on Ryan, pointed out that wealthier Americans and big corporations benefit much more from the tax cuts.

"Wells Fargo, fresh off of defrauding millions of Americans, gets $3.4 billion," retorted Minnesota congressman Keith Ellison.

"Paul Ryan deleted his embarrassing tweet of a blatant admission because he and Republicans don’t want you to know the truth: the #GOPTaxScam is a gift to corporate America and the top 1% at your expense," Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi tweeted."

I think that it is safe to say that republicans are pretty much out of touch with the poor.
$1.50 a week X 52 weeks is enough to buy the Secretary a CostCo membership...

" Let them eat cake Kirkland crackers !!! " ... eh, Paulie-boy?

marieantoinette_cake.jpg

Does anybody know what kind of money this secretary makes? In our school system, much of the administration are six figure earners.

If the tax cuts are for the rich, why are states looking over to sue the Trump administration on behalf of all their wealthy residents who own homes over 750K and SALT write-offs?

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

This is only the natural characteristic of privatized healthcare system. Obamacare does nothing to fundamentally change that.

But back to tax plan, who does it hurt? Children for starters. Pass-through businesses will be hurt, and workers who depend on regular paycheck will be hurt relative to contract workers or self-employed due to pass-thru changes. Also, anybody who cares about national debt is hurt.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT

No need to lie here.

You're right, it more than doubled for many.

For who? What group?

Forum List

Back