Paul Ryan recently "discovered' the meaning of insurance

th

Everyone should be mandated to purchase homeowner/renter insurance also since everyone needs some form of shelter. It's all for the general welfare!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well, here is the deal. If you own a home and it burns down, I don't have to buy you a new one. But, if you own a car, and you don't have the assets or the insurance to pay for the damage you do to someone else's person or property, well SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PAY FOR IT. Same thing, if you spend your money on a nice house at the lake and go without health insurance and end up needing life saving care, well SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PAY FOR IT. Why do you think it is OK for irresponsible people to transfer the costs of THEIR ACTIONS to someone else?

th

Why do you think that way?

If someone carries out actions contrary to their doctors instructions why should their costs be transferred to me?

*****SMILE*****

th

So let's have the government mandate that everyone has to buy car insurance also so the cost of my car insurance goes down.

There must be millions of people who don't have car insurance and it only makes sense that they should contribute.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The government already does that. If you have a car, in most states, you have to have car insurance. If you have a health, the government should make you have health insurance.

th

No they don't. All people require transportation at one time or another and 'everyone' over 18 years of age should be mandated by the government to have some form of car/transportation insurance in case there's and incident. Doesn't matter if they were driving or not they may be responsible.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You might want to stop digging. The liability insurance goes with the car, not the person. We don't need liability insurance on every person, we just need it on every car. If you don't have a car you don't need car insurance. If you don't have health, you don't need health insurance. Go ahead and sign up for execution so we can schedule the organ harvesting.

Obamacare is nothing but a government handout entitlement, the entire thing was structured to take money from people who work and gift it to losers in exchange for their voting Dem.

Yep, Dem winnings have been through the roof since ACA.

Another brilliant, reality confirmed theory from Blue :rolleyes:

th

Everyone should be mandated to purchase homeowner/renter insurance also since everyone needs some form of shelter. It's all for the general welfare!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Well, here is the deal. If you own a home and it burns down, I don't have to buy you a new one. But, if you own a car, and you don't have the assets or the insurance to pay for the damage you do to someone else's person or property, well SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PAY FOR IT. Same thing, if you spend your money on a nice house at the lake and go without health insurance and end up needing life saving care, well SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO PAY FOR IT. Why do you think it is OK for irresponsible people to transfer the costs of THEIR ACTIONS to someone else?

th

If someone carries out actions contrary to their doctors instructions why should their costs be transferred to me?

*****SMILE*****

If only we never had to pay for other people's stupidity.

Obamacare is nothing but a government handout entitlement, the entire thing was structured to take money from people who work and gift it to losers in exchange for their voting Dem.

The working class Rep and Dem rose up and told you people to go to hell.

You live in a fantasy world.

We took back the House, Senate, and the White House who's living in a fantasy world? Poor lib :itsok:

th

So let's have the government mandate that everyone has to buy car insurance also so the cost of my car insurance goes down.

There must be millions of people who don't have car insurance and it only makes sense that they should contribute.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are required by law to have auto insurance in the US, unless you can prove that your resources and assets equal the minimum liability requirements..

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The government already does that. If you have a car, in most states, you have to have car insurance. If you have a health, the government should make you have health insurance.

th

No they don't. All people require transportation at one time or another and 'everyone' over 18 years of age should be mandated by the government to have some form of car/transportation insurance in case there's and incident. Doesn't matter if they were driving or not they may be responsible.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You might want to stop digging. The liability insurance goes with the car, not the person. We don't need liability insurance on every person, we just need it on every car. If you don't have a car you don't need car insurance. If you don't have health, you don't need health insurance. Go ahead and sign up for execution so we can schedule the organ harvesting.

th

At some point they will require transportation and will require that insurance. Just like people who feel don't require heath insurance because they are in good health

Do you feel as strongly about harvesting the organs of people who do not follow the doctors instructions and let their health deteriorate?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

We took back the House, Senate, and the White House who's living in a fantasy world? Poor lib :itsok:

Look retard if you want to know popularity of ACA you don't need to spin retarded conspiracy theories.

All you have to do is ASK PEOPLE

12 percent of Americans want the ACA kept in its current form, 40 percent say it should be preserved with improvements, 16 percent say the law should be repealed immediately, and 31 percent want a repeal to wait until a replacement is ready.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170127131255.htm

Most people do not want repeal OR replacement of ACA and if Obamacare sucked soooo bad why would only 16% support pure repeal of it? I guess people liked SOMETHING about it and that is not something you pathetic wingers can ever accept.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are required by law to have auto insurance in the US, unless you can prove that your resources and assets equal the minimum liability requirements..

th

No you aren't. There's millions of people who can be added to the auto insurance pool who will require transportation at some point in their life.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

At some point they will require transportation and will require that insurance. Just like people who feel don't require heath insurance because they are in good health

Do you feel as strongly about harvesting the organs of people who do not follow the doctors instructions and let their health deteriorate?

*****SMILE*****

Would you listen to yourself? People that are in good health don't require health insurance? What the fuck is "insurance"? Why the hell do they call it "health insurance"? Really? I mean if you believe that shit, if lots of people believe that shit, that healthy people don't need health insurance, then perhaps we have uncovered the biggest problem.

A stupid epidemic.

Yep, if only we didn't have to pay for other people's stupid.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

Would you listen to yourself? People that are in good health don't require health insurance? What the fuck is "insurance"? Why the hell do they call it "health insurance"? Really? I mean if you believe that shit, if lots of people believe that shit, that healthy people don't need health insurance, then perhaps we have uncovered the biggest problem.

A stupid epidemic.

For some reason health problems don't always come with forewarnings..

Ryan is no friend of Trump, He was, and always will be a "Never Trumper" A leopard cannot change its spots

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

A stupid epidemic.

upload_2017-3-11_10-34-36.jpeg

Then you are just as stupid for thinking you don't require auto insurance or home/rental insurance.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Next up food insurance and why everyone should be mandated to purchase it.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

If only we never had to pay for other people's stupidity.

th

Which is why everyone should be required to purchase auto insurance and home/rental insurance.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Put a claim in and your rates go up. Put multiple claims in (preexisting conditions) and they go through the roof and you are dropped.

So, if I put in a claim for my car being wrecked and I get a check for $20,000, that means that my premium will go up by $20K???
.......OR is a whole bunch of other people who did not get into a wreck SUBSIDIZING my check for $20K?

Sure, but over the lifetime of your policy, you will pay MUCH more than those that did not claim.

Are you saying this is what you want with healthcare?

I don't think so. But that is how all other forms of insurance work when you live outside the rainbow.

Look retard if you want to know popularity of ACA you don't need to spin retarded conspiracy theories.

All you have to do is ASK PEOPLE

12 percent of Americans want the ACA kept in its current form, 40 percent say it should be preserved with improvements, 16 percent say the law should be repealed immediately, and 31 percent want a repeal to wait until a replacement is ready.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170127131255.htm

Most people do not want repeal OR replacement of ACA and if Obamacare sucked soooo bad why would only 16% support pure repeal of it? I guess people liked SOMETHING about it and that is not something you pathetic wingers can ever accept.

God you are dumb, ACA destroyed the Democratic party. Lets review some facts shall we.

FACT: The people were so furious with Dem's for forcing ACA down our throats over our objections that Dem's were obliterated in the 2010 elections. Dem's returning to their districts were getting screamed at by their constituents.

FACT: Dem's then delayed many parts of ACA until after the 2012 election, Obama lied his ass off about, told the American people they could keep their doctors and their plan, that they would save $2,500 a year on their health insurance, complete lies. Still Dem's only managed to win back 6 of the 56 House seats they lost in 2010.

FACT: In the 2014 election Obama's lies were now public knowledge and the people again were furious with Dem's. Dem's marched on Obama's office screaming at him to take the blame for ACA, fearing they would lose their elections. Obama went on national tv and did attempt to take the blame for his ACA lies, but the people didn't buy it. Dem's again got obliterated in the election and lost the Senate.

FACT: 2016 and ACA is still about as popular as a crotch full of poison oak. The people were fed up that the GOP hadn't gotten rid of the turd and they turned on the GOP establishment, sweeping Trump to a GOP primary victory. Then the people, including many Dem's in the blue states of PA, MI, and WI voted for Trump and he won the White House on the promise of repealing and replacing the ACA turd.

Read it and weep lib.

Forum List

Back