'Payback': House Republicans led by Jim Jordan considering subpoenaing Cheney and Kinzinger after they're out of office

Are they all still in high school? GOP are THE most childish group of chronological adults I've ever witnessed

. . . Except everyone else! What, are you a total idiot? This is EXACTLY what someone needs to do with this sort of insane legislative terrorism and despotism that the democrat party has pursued for the past several years! Otherwise we will never see any end to the kind of baseless witch hunts going on forever one after another chasing imaginary conspiracies trying to sway election after election through endless threats, intimidation, vilification, harassment and abuse of whole groups of people and any and all opponents of the democrat party.

We'll see. The House Republicans have several issues to focus on, not the least of which is Pelosi's refusal to use the National Guard to protect the Capitol on J6 after several requests. (Trump, Irving, Sund, et.al.)

Even if there is no GOP J6 hearing, you can bet that we'll have an Impeachment.
There may be an attempt but it can only succeed if every single republican decides that there does not need to be a criminal act by the president to impeach him. The constitution says impeachment is warranted when the president commits high crimes and misdemeanors. You can't impeach just because you don't like his polices.

Are they all still in high school? GOP are THE most childish group of chronological adults I've ever witnessed

Lol, let them. Unlike the lawless right. Those people will show up testify, go home and not worry.

Today's Republican Party is not about running the country, it is about anger and payback for imaginary wrongs.....like white males becoming a political minority.
We were a great country before all the diversity crap.

There may be an attempt but it can only succeed if every single republican decides that there does not need to be a criminal act by the president to impeach him. The constitution says impeachment is warranted when the president commits high crimes and misdemeanors. You can't impeach just because you don't like his polices.
You can't impeach just because you don't like his polices.

Holy smokes! You Dimtard Clowns did exactly that, twice. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Do you remember the entire 4 years of Trumps administration and the tantrums of the Democrats ? The ongoing saga to try and stop him from running again ? If your calling Republicans childish while ignore the Democratic party you are a hypocrite.

I predicted this. I knew the Republicans where going to pull the same garbage. Waste time and the tax payer money for petty bullshit while ignoring real problems. There is really no difference between the parties anymore.

Do you remember the entire 4 years of Trumps administration and the tantrums of the Democrats ? The ongoing saga to try and stop him from running again ? If your calling Republicans childish while ignore the Democratic party you are a hypocrite.

I predicted this. I knew the Republicans where going to pull the same garbage. Waste time and the tax payer money for petty bullshit while ignoring real problems. There is really no difference between the parties anymore.

Holding the criminal President accountable for his ongoing crime spree is hardly a "tantrum".

What I find most pathetic is the Republican Party is the ultimate example of "tantrum politics". They threw a 6 1/2 year tantrum over the election of Bill Clinton, which uncovered a lie about a blow job, which they used to impeach Clinton for "moral" reasons.

They threw another tantrum after Obama was elected and vowed to block his agenda and give him "nothing to run on", even as the American economy was in total freefall. Party over country.

Yes, Trump must be stopped from running again. Trump should be in jail, just for what he did while running the country the last time. He absolutely should not be allowed to run again.

You really are so fucking out of touch with reality that you don't know how stupid that post is. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Do you think I give a rat's ass about anything you say about me??? You post insults and abuse, and nothing more. It has no impact and no meaning.

Forum List

Back