Payback

WI, MI and PA will be blue again, I think they realize their mistake already and he won by a scant amount of votes in those 3 states. We have a lot of rich Pubs in MI. Devos pretty much own politicians in Mi with their money.
Virginia and Nevada and Maine and New Hampshire will be red again.

Hating white people is not a political party platform.

Nevada, which overall is politically represented by So. Nevada here in Clark County, has been 'californicated'. Liberals, who no longer can afford Cali, have moved here in droves, and brought their progressive utopian ideas with them. And those are only the legal ones! Throw the 'backwater' illegals into the mix, unfortunately we will be true blue for a long time.
The western edge of Arizona has the same problem. Reminds one of some kind of skin infection.

WI, MI and PA will be blue again, I think they realize their mistake already and he won by a scant amount of votes in those 3 states. We have a lot of rich Pubs in MI. Devos pretty much own politicians in Mi with their money.

Nevada, which overall is politically represented by So. Nevada here in Clark County, has been 'californicated'. Liberals, who no longer can afford Cali, have moved here in droves, and brought their progressive utopian ideas with them. And those are only the legal ones! Throw the 'backwater' illegals into the mix, unfortunately we will be true blue for a long time.
Trump barely lost there and the Democrat in 2020 will likely do even worse than Hillary did.

^^^ liberal denial, we destroyed the Democratic party and still they talk shit its hilarious.
All we need to do is increase the margin of victory in those states in the future and pick up some more states to permanently shut them up.
If Trump re-fires the economy democrats in the off year could have real problems. Pelosi and Brown and a host of others maybe gone.

^^^ liberal denial, we destroyed the Democratic party and still they talk shit its hilarious.
All we need to do is increase the margin of victory in those states in the future and pick up some more states to permanently shut them up.
If Trump re-fires the economy democrats in the off year could have real problems. Pelosi and Brown and a host of others maybe gone.

Besides, the Dem Party will still be in disarray come the off-year.

The will be in disarray forever.

They are just a bunch of low IQ psychopaths who fooled millions of idiots into thinking the Democratic Party didn't die with JFK.

The charade is over.

Well they have Nancy Pelosi leading them "their" Moses. Hell he found the promised land in what? 40 years?

Trump barely lost there and the Democrat in 2020 will likely do even worse than Hillary did.

Not so fast.........I've lived here a long time and have an accurate finger on the political pulse.

Not so fast.........I've lived here a long time and have an accurate finger on the political pulse.
I would call it "iffy".
1, Pelosi is leading them.
2, You really want Obama coming to back you?
3, You really want Hillary coming to back you?

It really changes the dynamics of a race when you have NO national leadership to back you. And right now they have none.

Seems like the same thing happened in norther Virginia.

They leave, and bring the reason they left with them.

Kind of like the burka folks.

Forum List

Back