Paying for the Wall vs King of Nigeria Scam

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Paying for the wall first with a promise that Mexico will pay for it matches Trumps business record to a T. He uses other peoples money, sells them the sky, then when its time he cashes out and leaves investors holding the bag. But this one is super easy to see through.

Think about the Nigerian Scam. They say they have millions of dollars that will be paid to you! The only caveat is they need some up front money to make this happen and thats where you can help.

Sound familiar? Now Trumps followers, who were convinced Mexico would pay for the wall, are now trying to rationalize why Trump wants US to pay for it after all the promises otherwise.

You'll get your money back...just needs a small upfront investment. And I promise Mexico really will pay for it. And if they dont?

Blame Mexico for not paying for something they never agreed to pay for. :badgrin:

If you had paid attention, you would know the myriad ways Mexico will pay for that wall.

Deer geezus you are a retard.
He has stated a while back his plans on how to accomplish it. What kind of fucking moron would think he expected a check?

Is that like the King of Nigeria scam Podesta fell for and ended up with his email getting spilled out for the world to see?

You me THAT SCAM?

I don't care if we end up paying for the wall. Once the invasion is over we won't be paying for wetback parasites.

That will ofset the cost before the construction is complete.

He has stated a while back his plans on how to accomplish it. What kind of fucking moron would think he expected a check?

He also stated Mexico would pay for it. :dunno:

He also stated Mexico would pay for it. :dunno:
retarded-boy.gif

But they told you they had a plan. You seem to care very little about the bullshit you're told.

You've never heard me lament about a "plan".

I just want it repealed. I don't want it replaced, I want the feds to stop fucking with the industry and let it flourish you imbecile.

But they told you they had a plan. You seem to care very little about the bullshit you're told.

You've never heard me lament about a "plan".

I just want it repealed. I don't want it replaced, I want the feds to stop fucking with the industry and let it flourish you imbecile.

whether you lamented about it or not. You were told they had a plan and now the curtain reveals a Zonk.

Forum List

Back