Paying refugees to come to the United States

And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16
That is a personal commandment .....Feel free to donate away
That's the OP's sig line. Maybe you can tell us why she identifies herself with something she so obviously disagrees with.

I can tell you:
Because, I obviously don't disagree with it. It is theft I have a problem with. Are you hard of reading?

And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16
That's the OP's sig line. Maybe you can tell us why she identifies herself with something she so obviously disagrees with.
Disagrees with paying them to come here....As do I.....Case ya haven't noticed we don't have excess govt cash......
They are fleeing from suffering that you're hopefully fortunate enough to never know. They are not being paid to come here. Now please tell us why you're so opposed to the OP's sig line which reads: And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16

Oh but they ARE being paid to come here. Free everything and cash to boot. Catch up.

Disagrees with paying them to come here....As do I.....Case ya haven't noticed we don't have excess govt cash......
They are fleeing from suffering that you're hopefully fortunate enough to never know. They are not being paid to come here. Now please tell us why you're so opposed to the OP's sig line which reads: And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased ~ Hebrews 13:16

Oh but they ARE being paid to come here. Free everything and cash to boot. Catch up.

If you think that being a refugee is a picnic, you're crazy.

<-- Definitely a bitch on this matter.

We shouldn't give them anything, we already gave them their lives and a chance at real freedom.

No assistance for the weak. If they can't hack it in the land of opportunity they're not trying hard enough. Let em suffer until they get their shit straight and start putting more than CO2 and methane into this society. (Yes, that goes for more than the refugees and immigrants.)

dead-weight.jpg

These aren't "refugees". These are fighting age men. Did they leave their wives and children back home to fight the good fight? Let's call this what it really is. A UN directive to spread Islam worldwide. The UN isn't the boss of us. They can stick their quotas.

maybe that was a personal commandment as you claim, but here, our Lord was Judging the NATIONS...

Judgment of Nations

31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne.

“And all the nations will be gathered before Him
; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats;

and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

“Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’

“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 38‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39‘And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’

“And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’

“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’

“Then they themselves also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’

“Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’

“And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

He will Judge nations. But you are equating a widow, an orphan, and the needy, with UN directives forcing Islam worldwide. The Messiah is actually coming back to stop the damage created by the UN/NWO. Christ warns us against this very organization, so no, these are not the hungry, thirsty, or sick, or widows and orphans. These are the wild asses whose hand is against all men, even their brothers. And whose hand will be against Jesus, when He appears.

...A UN directive to spread Islam worldwide. ...

What directive is that?

This really needs to stop. This money is coming right out of our pockets.
When the refugees come in, they are given cash, free housing, education, medical care, child care assistance, Social Security, and, among other things, up to $15,000 in “special” loans to start a business.

They don’t have to pay it back so it’s really another giveaway on the taxpayers’ backs.
The enormously large, corrupt and inefficient government doesn’t bother to track the “loans".

Refugees Don't Have to Pay Back Taxpayer Loans - www.independentsentinel.com

Insanity.

Not many know how the US was advertising Food Stamps in Mexico either. Basically telling the Mexican people hey c'mon over to the US we will give you food stamps, etc. ...

& they've been doing it for a loooong time. this article is from 2012 Obama/Bush started the bs.

“USDA and the government of Mexico have entered into a partnership to help educate eligible Mexican nationals living in the United States about available nutrition assistance,” the USDA explains in a brief paragraph on their “Reaching Low-Income Hispanics With Nutrition Assistance” web page. “Mexico will help disseminate this information through its embassy and network of approximately 50 consular offices.”

USDA partnering with Mexico to boost food stamp participation

upload_2017-2-11_12-40-40.png

Transcript of Remarks by Agriculture Secretary Ann M. Veneman and Ernesto Luis Derbez Bautista, Secretary of Foreign Affairs for Mexico at the signing of the Nutrition Assistance Memorandum of Understanding - Washington, DC | USDA Newsroom

<-- Definitely a bitch on this matter.

We shouldn't give them anything, we already gave them their lives and a chance at real freedom.

No assistance for the weak. If they can't hack it in the land of opportunity they're not trying hard enough. Let em suffer until they get their shit straight and start putting more than CO2 and methane into this society. (Yes, that goes for more than the refugees and immigrants.)

dead-weight.jpg

We should be teaching these Countries to take care of their own damn people. We need to stop being the World Police, The World cure all fix all............

Besides most of the degenerates who think we should take care of those who flee for this or that are to uninformed and educated to realize we can never fix nor cure all the world's hunger. Their own leaders should be taught how to do it at least.

On a related vein...

One day this past week, I traveled by train. Seated near me was an incredibly loud and obnoxious attorney who, judging from her comments, works for the CA state government. She spent most of the trip on a long conference discussing how to devise ways for undocumented people (illegal aliens) to stay under the radar of the Trump Administration while still getting free benefits from government. Their plan was to come up with how to guides to enable such fraud. She has an upcoming meeting scheduled to review the plans with a CA Assemblywoman, hence the urgency to have the how to guides.

Wish you had recorded it. Public space and all.
On a related vein...

One day this past week, I traveled by train. Seated near me was an incredibly loud and obnoxious attorney who, judging from her comments, works for the CA state government. She spent most of the trip on a long conference discussing how to devise ways for undocumented people (illegal aliens) to stay under the radar of the Trump Administration while still getting free benefits from government. Their plan was to come up with how to guides to enable such fraud. She has an upcoming meeting scheduled to review the plans with a CA Assemblywoman, hence the urgency to have the how to guides.

Forum List

Back