Pays tribute to Neil Armstrong with picture -- of himself...

Narcissistic Dictators think everything's about them. This doesn't surprise me. It's actually very predictable.

Our Malignant Narcissist President

Maybe Glamour will ask him where he was when Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon?

I find it somewhat depressing that even the death of a great American gets lost in the bullshit of partisanship. Both sides seriously ought to slap themselves upside the head. Shame on y'all.

So when those of us disgusted with Obama's MASSIVE narcissism that requires images of him with halos, with his head held high in superiority are NOT suppose to be offended when he and his slobbering minions take an occasion celebrating a TRUE hero to once again venerated the "like a god"?

Maybe you should ask WHY doesn't the Obamatrons understand the disgust they raise in ALL people with these types of responses?

What really gets me though is people like YOU!
You feel as if you are superior to either group when in reality your fealty is with YOUR pomposity! Anyone who says "both sides.." thinks they're showing their impartiality, their fairness.. to me it shows YOU CAN'T see the differences!
This was wrong and it was NOT wrong to point out the supplanting of a real hero with a phony balony dick!

I find it somewhat depressing that even the death of a great American gets lost in the bullshit of partisanship. Both sides seriously ought to slap themselves upside the head. Shame on y'all.

So when those of us disgusted with Obama's MASSIVE narcissism that requires images of him with halos, with his head held high in superiority are NOT suppose to be offended when he and his slobbering minions take an occasion celebrating a TRUE hero to once again venerated the "like a god"?

Maybe you should ask WHY doesn't the Obamatrons understand the disgust they raise in ALL people with these types of responses?

You feel as if you are superior to either group when in reality your fealty is with YOUR pomposity! Anyone who says "both sides.." thinks they're showing their impartiality, their fairness.. to me it shows YOU CAN'T see the differences!
This was wrong and it was NOT wrong to point out the supplanting of a real hero with a phony balony dick!

If in reality one really is a "California" Girl...it's understandable and forgivable.
:D

Someone with photoshop needs to insert Obamination into:

The signing of the Declaration of Independence
The Wright-Brothers flying at Kitty Hawk NC
George Washington crossing the river during the Revolutionary War
Custer's last stand at Little Bighorn
US troops storming the beaches of Normandy
Obamination welcoming Neil Armstrong to the Moon

obama wasn't satisfied with rewriting the biographies of presidents to insert himself. He rewrote the descriptions of other nations to insert himself.

Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon and his death had importance only insofar as obama's opinion goes. Neil Armstrong isn't important, how obama feels about him is even more important.

She is full of shit, ignore her.

It is BULLSHIT when a goon like Obama posts a picture of himself and the moon to honor Neil Armstrong.

Barack_Obama_is_a_pathetic_narcissist.png

...and that quote under it? This is after he gutted NASA and changed its mission to make Muslims feel good about themselves. What a goddamned disingenuous asshole Obama is!

There is a sickness here...beyond neurosis.

Before the 2010 mid-terms, the Democrats were worried that they might suffer the same fate Clinton suffered in the mid-terms...

Obama said, the following, comparing himself to Clinton...

"Rep. Marion Berry's parting shot, published in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette [no link, subscription only] offers a warning to moderate Democrats and border state moderates — warning of a midterm bloodbath comparable to the 54-seat D-to-R swing in 1994.

But the jaw-dropper is Berry's claim that President Obama personally dismissed any comparison between Democrats now and under Bill Clinton 16 years ago — by saying his personal popularity would bail everybody out.

The retiring Berry, who doesn't say when the remarks were made, now scoffs at Obama's 50-or-below approval rating:

Writes ADG reporter Jane Fullerton:

Berry recounted meetings with White House officials, reminiscent of some during the Clinton days, where he and others urged them not to force Blue Dogs “off into that swamp” of supporting bills that would be unpopular with voters back home.

“I’ve been doing that with this White House, and they just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good it was going to be. The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.” [snip]"
Berry: Obama said "big difference" between '10 and '94 is "me" - On Congress - POLITICO.com

It is BULLSHIT when a goon like Obama posts a picture of himself and the moon to honor Neil Armstrong.

...and that quote under it? This is after he gutted NASA and changed its mission to make Muslims feel good about themselves. What a goddamned disingenuous asshole Obama is!

Especially since he ended the space program "As we know it".

The liberals and conservatives may well be divided along the lines of if you think Neil Armstrong's moon landing was a magnificent achievement of many people you are a conservative. If you think that obama looking at the moon is more important than landing on the moon, you are a liberal.

There wouldn't be a moon to land on if obama had not first gazed skyward.

I do want to give obama some credit. He did not use I, me, or my, one time in his statement. It shows how humble he is.

Fake outrage thread of the day nominee.

Outrage?

You clearly misunderstand....

...this is where one attempts to avert their eyes as another embarrasses himself.

Like this:

"It was probably to be expected from a monstrous political ego that considers himself among the top two presidents of the 21st century.

But faced with the apparently frightening possibility of losing his reelection bid, Barack Obama has inserted himself into the online White House bios of almost every president in the last nine decades. To somehow share and compare their achievements. At one point Obama even draws his wife into the biographical additions.

It would be funny if it wasn't so hilarious. Remember the grandiose but short-lived little party hats that Richard Nixon designed for his special presidential guard unit?"
Enough about me, what do you think of my books by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Do you fail to see that this is a sick man?
The only question is, will it be covered under ObamaCare?

A point lost on many.

Obama invented the moon, he should be able to admire it. Give credit, where credit is due.

Especially since he ended the space program "As we know it".

I thought you right wingers were against government spending. I thought you right wingers were against science. You ought to be happy as a bodybuilder directing traffic. Two Republican bugaboos with one stone. Don't worry though, some bright businessman will figure out how to make a buck off of moon rocks and we'll be back there again.

Forum List

Back