pbo grants record wave of pardons and commutations

Good job Mr POTUS.

From the OPs link.

"At 148, Obama has granted fewer pardons than any modern president except President George H.W. Bush, who served only one term."

Good job Mr POTUS.

From the OPs link.

"At 148, Obama has granted fewer pardons than any modern president except President George H.W. Bush, who served only one term."
So when the topic starter said "record", he meant "record low".

Lie of omission.

So when the topic starter said "record", he meant "record low".

Lie of omission.

until today asswipe...
Nope. Including today, retard. Read the OP link. See, that's what happens when you listen to the voices in your head instead of living out here in reality.

Obama has still granted a record low number of pardons.

Instead, Obama's newest pardons reflect a variety of federal crimes including drug dealing, bid rigging, illegal gambling, possession of untaxed alcohol and the illegal importation of tortoises.

Alert PETA!

Pardons for possession of untaxed alcohol?

Are we sure this isn't Trump?

I don't know if I want a wave of boozers who didn't pay their taxes running loose in the streets.

Damn you, Obama!

Good job Mr POTUS.

By all means, put more criminals into the RaT lawless society.
I'm sorry the POTUS is making your vagina hurt.

Not to worry, President Trump will enforce the law instead, Asslips. You must be terribly upset today, seeing Hellary going belly up for the final time. January 20, 2017...see it all begin as the Obama legislation and executive orders fade into the night of opportunities lost.

Good job Mr POTUS.

Not to worry, President Trump will enforce the law instead, Asslips. You must be terribly upset today, seeing Hellary going belly up for the final time. January 20, 2017...see it all begin as the Obama legislation and executive orders fade into the night of opportunities lost.
He better enforce the law or he will be out in 2 instead of 4.

Hillary is of no interest to me. I barely could bring myself to vote for her.

Until Jan 20 you will just have to deal with these pardons. I know they make you emotional.

Good job Mr POTUS.

He better enforce the law or he will be out in 2 instead of 4.

Hillary is of no interest to me. I barely could bring myself to vote for her.

Until Jan 20 you will just have to deal with these pardons. I know they make you emotional.

Pupps is quite jubilant. America shall begin its restoration with you and your ilk crying helplessly on the sidelines of the game you chose to play.

Guys, we're running out of toilet paper up here - let's get back on topic shall we?

Forum List

Back