PBS Radio celebrating Juneteenth and discussing easier access to home loans for blacks.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is an infringement upon humanity. It is essentially a crime it’s a form of theft. On PBS radio as I was driving to my poker game, they were talking about Juneteenth and things like black existence living black in America completely absurd ways to talk about humans. You know we’re all equal, but apparently not to the left wing.

Bigotry and slavery were issues all over the world, not only in America. So the only people who would support easier access to home loans for blacks are racist or they are utterly brainwashed.

Imagine the horror of it all a poor white man is sitting there living in some dump apartment or living at their parents home and they see a black person with the same level of money and economic power able to secure a home loan…why are the politicians and celebrities and media doing this to us?

And for those who want bring up issues from the past like red lining or w/e that is, that is a non-starter.

It is simply a way to exhibit one’s racism. One day, God willing all of this left-wing fanaticism will stop. I’m hopeful that it will because it’s only gotten worse in the past five years or so. What’s next somebody who is black or a woman gets $10 million just for the hell of it.?

I Would argue against a politician or media personality saying you know what let’s give white people $10 million each because “1 million white people were enslaved in Africa or we’ve had tons of homeless people throughout American history.”

“ let’s demand African countries give white Americans $100 million each because of slavery in the past”

“ well I am Irish do you know how horrible the British treated the Irish 400 years ago. I demand that the British government give me $100 million”

That is the left wing in a nutshell for us today. It’s a monstrous argument that they bring forth . … what “is black existence living black in America”. People walking around this country with a “proud to be black” T-shirt. Imagine for a moment somebody wearing a T-shirt saying proud to be white.

Weird how this particular date is celebrated as the end of slavery in the US when the so called civilized Indian tribes didn't give up their slaves until 1866.

Weird how this particular date is celebrated as the end of slavery in the US when the so called civilized Indian tribes didn't give up their slaves until 1866.

Funny how July 4th is considered Independence day when the colonists weren't really freed from the British until September 3, 1783.

“ well I am Irish do you know how horrible the British treated the Irish 400 years ago. I demand that the British government give me $100 million”

That is the left wing in a nutshell for us today. It’s a monstrous argument that they bring forth . … what “is black existence living black in America”. People walking around this country with a “proud to be black” T-shirt. Imagine for a moment somebody wearing a T-shirt saying proud to be white.
I'm of Scottish decent so I want in on that shit to. Should also include money from Italy (Romans) The French (Normans) and every Danish country ( Vikings)

I'm of Scottish decent so I want in on that shit to. Should also include money from Italy (Romans) The French (Normans) and every Danish country ( Vikings)
Scottish folks had it tough throughout history. Dealing with various struggles with the English. Yet I don’t know of any Massive campaign to seek reparations payments for Scott’s or Irish due to their struggles with the English

The reparations idea for black Americans and America or when they say we should feel bad for Native Americans or blacks is complete nonsense. It just doesn’t stand up to a reasonable interpretation of history. Every group of people went through a struggle.

And I am very proud of black Americans who work hard in life and earn their money. And I would be the first one to call a spade of spade if a business owner denied a qualified black man the ability to get a job in 2024 over a white man who is not as qualified. and there it is that’s really all that has to be said this last paragraph. But the left wing doesn’t see it the same way they demand free money, free handouts, effectively they support laziness and theft.

This is an infringement upon humanity. It is essentially a crime it’s a form of theft. On PBS radio as I was driving to my poker game, they were talking about Juneteenth and things like black existence living black in America completely absurd ways to talk about humans. You know we’re all equal, but apparently not to the left wing.

Bigotry and slavery were issues all over the world, not only in America. So the only people who would support easier access to home loans for blacks are racist or they are utterly brainwashed.

Imagine the horror of it all a poor white man is sitting there living in some dump apartment or living at their parents home and they see a black person with the same level of money and economic power able to secure a home loan…why are the politicians and celebrities and media doing this to us?

Hey I have a good idea! Let's force banks to give home loans to deadbeat minorities who have no means to pay them back and see what happens!

Oh wait. That's already been done, and it cause a recession. :laughing0301:

Subprime mortgage crisis - Wikipedia

Scottish folks had it tough throughout history. Dealing with various struggles with the English. Yet I don’t know of any Massive campaign to seek reparations payments for Scott’s or Irish due to their struggles with the English

The reparations idea for black Americans and America or when they say we should feel bad for Native Americans or blacks is complete nonsense. It just doesn’t stand up to a reasonable interpretation of history. Every group of people went through a struggle.

And I am very proud of black Americans who work hard in life and earn their money. And I would be the first one to call a spade of spade if a business owner denied a qualified black man the ability to get a job in 2024 over a white man who is not as qualified. and there it is that’s really all that has to be said this last paragraph. But the left wing doesn’t see it the same way they demand free money, free handouts, effectively they support laziness and theft.

“ let’s demand African countries give white Americans $100 million each because of slavery in the past”
And for those who want bring up issues from the past like red lining or w/e that is, that is a non-starter.

It is simply a way to exhibit one’s racism. One day, God willing all of this left-wing fanaticism will stop. I’m hopeful that it will because it’s only gotten worse in the past five years or so. What’s next somebody who is black or a woman gets $10 million just for the hell of it.?

I Would argue against a politician or media personality saying you know what let’s give white people $10 million each because “1 million white people were enslaved in Africa or we’ve had tons of homeless people throughout American history.”

Do you feel better that you got this latest bit of pent up rage about black people out of your system?

I see a few people on Instagram with a jacket where on the back of it It says “it’s a beautiful day to be black.” Why don’t lefties ever respond to the point of what if somebody wore a T-shirt that says “it’s a beautiful day to be white.”

Again, the point is every person who is living today has an ancestor who was in slaved or was was a slave owner.

Why do lefties never actually respond to the core point . They go off on evil tangents by calling somebody racist with no evidence to back it up.

Home loans ain't no good for people when the home prices are too fucking high. All that's good for is the lender who makes interest, and

the local government that charges all the taxes and the insurance company that takes in all the home insurance premiums.

It's NOT good for the people wanting a home.

Also that is discrimination. I got odds this is a scheme to get black people into a mortgage and then foreclose and sell the same house

5-6X until the last one pays for it, but with a LOT of interest. Just like used car lots do with cars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back