PC Speech Is Against The First Amendment

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Hand wringing mouth breathing drooler liberals have been using this tactic a while. They in all their phony politeness refer to words as letters. The "N" word, like nobody knows what that is or the "C" word. Five year olds know what the "N" word is. So nobody is being fooled by that liberal bullsh#t.

Here is an idiot that wants to introduce ANOTHER word...

Lets see how this idiot liberal logic works?
No "I" word parking.
Its "I" word to drive drunk.
He was arrested for selling "I" word drugs.

Oh that sh#t is so NOT working.

Fury

"hate word" Oh for God's sake.

Utter bullshit. They are illegal because they entered the US illegally. Of course to the "2+2=5" leftist, it just can't be!

So in the 90s lesbians were all about being out and proud. Now they wantto be back in the closet.

I dont blame the bloody fools. 20 years of social motar fire. Cant have been fun. The dumb fuck lemmings have finally woken up and are now passing he hot potato to trannies.

• Banned
How is 'PC speech' against the first amendment?
Enforcing or demanding even mandating PC speech takes away right of the person to speak freely.

I see. You know it's not illegal to say the word illegal, correct? It's not even illegal to say ******.

Though you may get pissed if you feel this forum is taking away your right to say it by automatically censoring you.

Enforcing or demanding even mandating PC speech takes away right of the person to speak freely.
When the government says you can't say the N word, you let us all know, okay?

Until then, just STFU already.
The FCC is government and they fine you if you use it on TV.
The fuck they do.

Maybe in prime-time and I doubt that. And what you can say on TV isn't what you can say on the street corner, bitch.

The "N" Word on TV / history of the N word in the media

I see. You know it's not illegal to say the word illegal, correct? It's not even illegal to say ******.

Though you may get pissed if you feel this forum is taking away your right to say it by automatically censoring you.
When you join the forum you agree to their terms. But government is NOT a controlled forum nor should it be.

The fuck they do.

Maybe in prime-time and I doubt that. And what you can say on TV isn't what you can say on the street corner, bitch.

Find the "C" word? How about the "F" word?

When you join the forum you agree to their terms. But government is NOT a controlled forum nor should it be.

You agreed to be PC, great, now prove your point.

Who holds the purse strings to the FCC?

That's not an issue. The FCC has held that the public airwaves can be regulated because they are a limited resource. You can only broadcast on a certain channel, therefore your content is subject to regulation.
I totally understand about bandwidth BUT with over 500 channels you call that limited?

The fuck they do.

Find the "C" word? How about the "F" word?

The FCC regulates speech on TV based on community standards. If you don't agree with their decision, file a complaint.

Forum List

Back