PC Speech Is Against The First Amendment

Who holds the purse strings to the FCC?

That's not an issue. The FCC has held that the public airwaves can be regulated because they are a limited resource. You can only broadcast on a certain channel, therefore your content is subject to regulation.
I totally understand about bandwidth BUT with over 500 channels you call that limited?

There has never been anywhere near 500 broadcast channels on the air, Pinkbreath. You do understand the difference between "on the air" -- which is finite -- and via cable, which is not?

I mean, you having an IQ of 214 and all...
You do understand bandwidth right idiot? There are MORE then 500.

How about the woman in the OP wanting to BAN the word ILLEGAL.
That word is not racist nor sexist. But PC demands we don't use it. Already a number of news outlets use the PC "undocumented immigrants".And that IS the loss of free speech. Because being undocumented IS ILLEGAL.

So is going over the speed limit, but you don't hear anyone talking about "illegal drivers".
No that would be driving a car at an "I" word speed.

That word is not racist nor sexist. But PC demands we don't use it. Already a number of news outlets use the PC "undocumented immigrants".And that IS the loss of free speech. Because being undocumented IS ILLEGAL.

So is going over the speed limit, but you don't hear anyone talking about "illegal drivers".

You violated an act or code under the corporate statute of whatever city, state or county you are in accordance with the UCC. They declare that the speed limit is this or that in hopes that if you violate it that they catch you....they can fine you thus bring in revenue. Someone coming over here illegally and sucking off the public teat does affect us. But going 5 miles over their perceived limit, on the other hand...does not....get it, slow Joe?

How is 'PC speech' against the first amendment?
Enforcing or demanding even mandating PC speech takes away right of the person to speak freely.

I see. You know it's not illegal to say the word illegal, correct? It's not even illegal to say ******.

Though you may get pissed if you feel this forum is taking away your right to say it by automatically censoring you.
When you join the forum you agree to their terms. But government is NOT a controlled forum nor should it be.

I believe you can say whatever you want in government, Pinkie.

Just ask The Dick Cheney and Pat Leahy.

You think anyone actually watches a video just because you post it? :lmao:

I didn't. But maybe I should, if you're saying this woman, who I've never heard of, is literally "the government".

That's not an issue. The FCC has held that the public airwaves can be regulated because they are a limited resource. You can only broadcast on a certain channel, therefore your content is subject to regulation.
I totally understand about bandwidth BUT with over 500 channels you call that limited?

There has never been anywhere near 500 broadcast channels on the air, Pinkbreath. You do understand the difference between "on the air" -- which is finite -- and via cable, which is not?

I would put your IQ score at around 80 and I am being very generous....

I really have to go see a doctor, because I don't remember asking your opinion on jack-all shit.

But I'm absolutely sure I never went on a message board and claimed my IQ was 214.

You do understand bandwidth right idiot? There are MORE then 500.

So the answer is no --- you DON'T understand the difference between what fits in the air and what fits in a cable.

You're even denser than I thought. :eek:

How is 'PC speech' against the first amendment?
Enforcing or demanding even mandating PC speech takes away right of the person to speak freely.

I see. You know it's not illegal to say the word illegal, correct? It's not even illegal to say ******.

Though you may get pissed if you feel this forum is taking away your right to say it by automatically censoring you.
When you join the forum you agree to their terms. But government is NOT a controlled forum nor should it be.

She was apart of an awareness campaign about the phrase illegal alien, she wasn't wanting to make the word "illegal" illegal, derp.

I didn't. But maybe I should, if you're saying this woman, who I've never heard of, is literally "the government".
She is demanding the government do it. And many news services have. As to your NOT watching the video? No surprise, many like you CHOOSE to remain ignorant.

She is demanding the government do it. And many news services have. As to your NOT watching the video? No surprise, many like you CHOOSE to remain ignorant.

She is not demanding anything that infringes on you rights.

She was apart of an awareness campaign about the phrase illegal alien, she wasn't wanting to make the word "illegal" illegal, derp.
She wanted to ban its use. That means regulate and mandate it.

Actually I choose not to waste my time. Particularly once I see it's your thread. You can't even figure out "air" versus "cable" ---- small wonder you also can't figure out the difference between some unknown talking head "demanding the government do it" and "the government actually doing it".

She didn't want the term "illegal alien" used but there is nothing in what she said where she was advocating for the word to be illegal. You're either incredibly stupid or lying

Actually I choose not to waste my time. Particularly once I see it's your thread. You can't even figure out "air" versus "cable" ---- small wonder you also can't figure out the difference between some unknown "demanding the government do it" and "the government actually doing it".
Allow me to return the favor Ni##er. Welcome to ignore.

Actually I choose not to waste my time. Particularly once I see it's your thread. You can't even figure out "air" versus "cable" ---- small wonder you also can't figure out the difference between some unknown "demanding the government do it" and "the government actually doing it".

Baby

She didn't want the term "illegal alien" used but there is nothing in what she said where she was advocating for the word to be illegal. You're either incredibly stupid or lying
If you are unable to use it what is it? BANNED! How hard is that to figure out stupid?

Baby
I have put up with her pro islamic lesbian bullsh#t for a year. She does not read the OP nor watch the video. F#ck her.

If you are unable to use it what is it? BANNED! How hard is that to figure out stupid?

Still stupid. She wasn't saying it should be illegal she was saying you shouldn't say it, big difference.

Baby
I have put up with her pro islamic lesbian bullsh#t for a year. She does not read the OP nor watch the video. F#ck her.

I don't blame Pogo, it was a complete waste of my time because everyone who comes into this thread, sees your video an already tell that you're probably not being honest. And no surprises, you lied.

Still stupid. She wasn't saying it should be illegal she was saying you shouldn't say it, big difference.
I should be able to say whatever the hell I want and who are you to judge who I put on ignore? Where the hell does that right come from?

Baby

I don't blame Pogo, it was a complete waste of my time because everyone who comes into this thread, sees your video an already tell that you're probably not being honest. And no surprises, you lied.
She wants the used BANNED thus regulated. IF you regulate FREE SPEECH then it is no longer free speech now is it?

Forum List

Back