Peace with Russia would be a bad thing, say Democrat Party warmongers who never fought in war

You damn liberals need to STFU! :lol:
Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.
Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"
So were we declaring war with Ukraine and Israel when we messed with their elections?

Obviously not. I don't care. What Putin did affects the majority of Americans and our families.
I was glad to see Obama do something about it.
I see. Our government can do whatever it wants, but foreign nations better not do the same to us.

The thinking of a 10 year old.
That is the general thought process of the US at this time.

We go in and mess with elections and the consequences are other nations fault. Another nation breaks into the DNC - a private organization - and releases some emails and suddenly we should start WW3 over it.

Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.
Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"
So were we declaring war with Ukraine and Israel when we messed with their elections?

Obviously not. I don't care. What Putin did affects the majority of Americans and our families.
I see. Our government can do whatever it wants, but foreign nations better not do the same to us.

We go in and mess with elections and the consequences are other nations fault. Another nation breaks into the DNC - a private organization - and releases some emails and suddenly we should start WW3 over it.
No one suggested we start WW3 over Russia's meddling in our electoral process. Your attempt to plant that seed is noted and the weed killer is on its way.

No one suggested we start WW3 over Russia's meddling in our electoral process. Your attempt to plant that seed is noted and the weed killer is on its way.
Bloviate all you want but the whining about Russia and the constant calling for more harsh relations with them is exactly that.

Bloviate all you want but the whining about Russia and the constant calling for more harsh relations with them is exactly that.
Thanks for your opinion but if a war ensues, it is on Russia, not us.

War with Russia? Who's crazy enough to talk about war with Russia?

Ask Putin.

Ask Putin.
Fortunately now that Obama is gone and Clinton has been put out to pasture, the US can begin to engage constructively with Russia to solve the problems in Syria and easter Europe.

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Because, as it says in the Bible, "Blessed are the peacemakers!"

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
Aggressor in what?

Even if Russia was responsible for the hacking, are you prepared to kill and be killed for it? Don't be stupid.
Fool, hacking isn't the issue. It is the accompanying stealthy compromise of our electoral process that bothers me. I concur with Obama's response to that. Sanctions against Russia isn't tantamount to a declaration of war. If you think it is ,YOU are the one being stupid. If we just hide our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, like you and other Trump-bot konservatives do, what kind of signal is that sending to the rest of the world? We aren't for declaring war, we just answered Russia's provocations with our own. If they choose to escalate, then so be it. That is on THEM. But we now know Trump is Putin's boy and he isn't going to let that happen. Trump's bizarre loyalty seems to lie with Putin rather than with the United States of America.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You douche bags still haven't gotten over the election. It's time for you to face facts. Hillary lost. She lost because she was a bad candidate with a bad message. It's the Democrat message: that is, that Democrats don't care about patriotic, hard working middle class Americans. The Democrat party has been shitting on them for the last 8 years, and they finally had enough.

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
People who never fought is a war. Like Trump? Bush?
Obama just killed Americans with drones....
He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!
Nope. The last I checked, Yemen is not our enemy, and there was no evidence the victims were engaged in enemy operations at the time. The guy was sitting in his car doing nothing threatening at the time he was killed. Obama killed his 16 year old son 2 weeks later. Since when does the President have the authority to execute American citizens without a trial?
His propaganda videos are still being used and his son was being groomed to take his place after his father was terminated. A long list of terrorist have claimed to have been inspired by the American traitor's propaganda.
So what? How does that give Obama the authority to violate his Constitutional rights? He as an American citizen, and he had a right to a fair trial no matter what crimes he may have committed. Sal Alinsky published plenty of subversive anti-American propaganda, but I'm sure you would agree that no president has the authority to execute him without a trial.

He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!
Nope. The last I checked, Yemen is not our enemy, and there was no evidence the victims were engaged in enemy operations at the time. The guy was sitting in his car doing nothing threatening at the time he was killed. Obama killed his 16 year old son 2 weeks later. Since when does the President have the authority to execute American citizens without a trial?
The MOFOS shoulda ducked :lol: :lol:

What a gigantic douche bag.

So you agree with Obama's lack of aggressive response to the Crimea takeover, etc.?

Is that why Obambi moved troops and materiel to the Russian Border?

Aggressor in what?

Even if Russia was responsible for the hacking, are you prepared to kill and be killed for it? Don't be stupid.
Fool, hacking isn't the issue. It is the accompanying stealthy compromise of our electoral process that bothers me. I concur with Obama's response to that. Sanctions against Russia isn't tantamount to a declaration of war. If you think it is ,YOU are the one being stupid. If we just hide our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, like you and other Trump-bot konservatives do, what kind of signal is that sending to the rest of the world? We aren't for declaring war, we just answered Russia's provocations with our own. If they choose to escalate, then so be it. That is on THEM. But we now know Trump is Putin's boy and he isn't going to let that happen. Trump's bizarre loyalty seems to lie with Putin rather than with the United States of America.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. You douche bags still haven't gotten over the election. It's time for you to face facts. Hillary lost. She lost because she was a bad candidate with a bad message. It's the Democrat message: that is, that Democrats don't care about patriotic, hard working middle class Americans. The Democrat party has been shitting on them for the last 8 years, and they finally had enough.

Who is Hillary, I can't remember back that far. Heh heh heh!

Seriously, though, you need to take a nap. The Democratic Party has some flaws as does the Republican Party but don't forget there would be no middle class without the Democrats. There would be no OSHA, no 40 hr work week, no child labor laws, and no living wages. I'd say those credentials outweigh any acrimony you heap on the Democrats.

Aggressor in what?

Seriously, though, you need to take a nap. The Democratic Party has some flaws as does the Republican Party but don't forget there would be no middle class without the Democrats. There would be no OSHA, no 40 hr work week, no child labor laws, and no living wages. I'd say those credentials outweigh any acrimony you heap on the Democrats.
That is most absurd. To think a corrupt criminal operation like the D Party is responsible for those things, is to not think. Both parties are criminal enterprises akin to the Mafia. They run racketeering operations to enrich and empower themselves and it has been this way for a long time.

If the D party were responsible for those things, then what is the R party responsible for?

Link to court ordering execution?
You stupid analogy deserves one just as ridiculous BTW I thought you didn't read my posts. Be gone or I'll put you on ignore... You do not add anything to my already vast intellect... I can't learn anything by talking to you!
If you were as smart as you say you are, you wouldn't be wasting your time on USMB

Lincoln didn't either. Neither did Obama. Was obama in the national guard?

No?

Oh, you should laugh at people who served in the national guard?

Did clinton?

No?

Did clinton?
Not serving in the military is only a criticism of Rs. Ds are exempt.

The media has this in their playbook, but many Americans aren't smart enough to see the hypocrisy.

Was there ONE media report criticizing Big Ears for not serving?

Last edited:

No?

Did clinton?
This is just empty space.

Aggressor in what?

That is most absurd. To think a corrupt criminal operation like the D Party is responsible for those things, is to not think. Both parties are criminal enterprises akin to the Mafia. They run racketeering operations to enrich and empower themselves and it has been this way for a long time.

If the D party were responsible for those things, then what is the R party responsible for?
In your heart you know I am right but you won't admit it. As far as the Republican Party... I will leave tooting their horn to YOU. Manumission is one feather in the GOP's cap but in the 60s, the vision that spawned that party has devolved. Now the GOP has morphed into a bastion of RW White male group thinkers supported by Black masochistic fags and White women who love them.

Link to court ordering execution?
You stupid analogy deserves one just as ridiculous BTW I thought you didn't read my posts. Be gone or I'll put you on ignore... You do not add anything to my already vast intellect... I can't learn anything by talking to you!
If you were as smart as you say you are, you wouldn't be wasting your time on USMB
How do you define "wasting" of time? I learn a lot here. Social media like this allows me to understand what is going on around me better and also allows me to interact with kindred spirits and opponents alike on a personal level. See how smart I am>.>> :lol: Actually I am just an average guy trying to hold his own in a RW crowd filled with some very bright people and some very dumb people. I will let people know, if need be that I am educated though, despite the many typos that plague my posts.

Forum List

Back