Peace with Russia would be a bad thing, say Democrat Party warmongers who never fought in war

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Because, as it says in the Bible, "Blessed are the peacemakers!"

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
You damn liberals need to STFU! :lol:
Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.
Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"
Um...you democrats dropped the Russia talking point....you need to keep up with your party....:lol:

But anyone who ever fought a war, especially the kind of brutal, savage, world destroying war that a war with Russia would be, would tell you that we should thank God a peacemaker like Donald Trump got elected, instead of a warmonger like Hillary Clinton.

Personally, I'm glad my son isn't going to be drafted into a war with Russia, to be killed or have his arms or legs blown off.

And you should be grateful too, for your husbands, brothers, and sons who will not die or have their lives destroyed.
People who never fought is a war. Like Trump? Bush?
Obama just killed Americans with drones....
He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!
Nope. The last I checked, Yemen is not our enemy, and there was no evidence the victims were engaged in enemy operations at the time. The guy was sitting in his car doing nothing threatening at the time he was killed. Obama killed his 16 year old son 2 weeks later. Since when does the President have the authority to execute American citizens without a trial?

Unfortunately it Is not just Ds and libs beating the war drums with Russia. Many idiots on the right are too. The Neocons love war no matter who the enemy is. Fools like Little Johnny McCant and that weasel Lindsey Gramnesty lead the way in getting our sons and daughters killed and killing.
Russia was the aggressor in this. American patriots, regardless of party affiliation, don't take it lightly when a foreign entity does things with such boldness to influence our elections. That cyberattack was tantamount to war MESSAGE: "Don't start no shit and there will be none"
No, it wasn't "tantamount to war," you bloodthirsty douche bag. Russia and the United States have engaged in espionage against each other since the Russian Revolution. It has never been a justification for war.

Aggressor in what?

Even if Russia was responsible for the hacking, are you prepared to kill and be killed for it? Don't be stupid.
Fool, hacking isn't the issue. It is the accompanying stealthy compromise of our electoral process that bothers me. I concur with Obama's response to that. Sanctions against Russia isn't tantamount to a declaration of war. If you think it is ,YOU are the one being stupid. If we just hide our heads in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, like you and other Trump-bot konservatives do, what kind of signal is that sending to the rest of the world? We aren't for declaring war, we just answered Russia's provocations with our own. If they choose to escalate, then so be it. That is on THEM. But we now know Trump is Putin's boy and he isn't going to let that happen. Trump's bizarre loyalty seems to lie with Putin rather than with the United States of America.

He killed American who were public enemies with drones ...who happened to be one enemy soil engaged in enemy operations. too bad you don't have the same sympathy for unarmed American citizens killed by COPS in THIS country!
Nope. The last I checked, Yemen is not our enemy, and there was no evidence the victims were engaged in enemy operations at the time. The guy was sitting in his car doing nothing threatening at the time he was killed. Obama killed his 16 year old son 2 weeks later. Since when does the President have the authority to execute American citizens without a trial?
The MOFOS shoulda ducked :lol: :lol:

No, it wasn't "tantamount to war," you bloodthirsty douche bag. Russia and the United States have engaged in espionage against each other since the Russian Revolution. It has never been a justification for war.
This went beyond espionage, you grimy MOFO. They interfered with our democracy in an invasive way. I take umbrage with that. By doing that they incurred a debt that had to be paid. Obama did the right thing. I just hope Putin has butt huggers like you telling him NOT to go to war because we reciprocated against their effort to get Trump elected.

The Russians were throwing babies out of helicopters during the Afghanistan War and that didn't make the Democrats hate them.

But, darn it, a few Wikileaks hacks and now they're the bane of democracy, and must be destroyed.
Carter began the support for the opposing rebels in Afghanistan and Congressman Charlie Wilson, also a Democrat, led the charge and was a key element to defeating the Russians in that war via high casualties inflicted on Russian troops and particularly the large numbers of Russian aircraft being shot down with Stinger's supplied through the efforts of Wilson.

Last edited:

This went beyond espionage, you grimy MOFO. They interfered with our democracy in an invasive way. I take umbrage with that. By doing that they incurred a debt that had to be paid. Obama did the right thing. I just hope Putin has butt huggers like you telling him NOT to go to war because we reciprocated against their effort to get Trump elected.
You clearly have been duped by fake news and liars in the D party.

You mean our republic...JQfascist.....

His propaganda videos are still being used and his son was being groomed to take his place after his father was terminated. A long list of terrorist have claimed to have been inspired by the American traitor's propaganda.

You clearly have been duped by fake news and liars in the D party.

You clearly are an idiot. I do my own thinking , I am not a sheep like EWE!

Naw, beaver breath, I meant what I said. I know America is a republic but I was talking about the democracy attached to the electoral process. STFU.

Naw, beaver breath, I meant what I said. I know America is a republic but I was talking about the democracy attached to the electoral process. STFU.
I will not bill you for your schooling....

morons like you don't school anyone,you just spew BS you hear from Limbaugh, Savage or Hannity!

morons like you don't school anyone,you just spew BS you hear from Limbaugh, Savage or Hannity!
you're welcome....

So were we declaring war with Ukraine and Israel when we messed with their elections?

So were we declaring war with Ukraine and Israel when we messed with their elections?

Obviously not. I don't care. What Putin did affects the majority of Americans and our families.
I was glad to see Obama do something about it.

Obviously not. I don't care. What Putin did affects the majority of Americans and our families.
I see. Our government can do whatever it wants, but foreign nations better not do the same to us.

The thinking of a 10 year old.

I see. Our government can do whatever it wants, but foreign nations better not do the same to us.

The thinking of a 10 year old.
Heh heh heh...that kind of thinking is still at lest two years ahead of Trumps I can't recall a time that a US presidential candidate ever INVITED an enemy nation to attack his own country in any way. Trump did and it is all on video,,,don't even TRY to deny it!

trump never fought in any war, dum dum.

who says "peace" with russia is bad? it's selling the country to putin by a treasonous orange sociopath that is bad.

but do try following the facts. your predilection for fabrication by trump loons is getting boring.

Forum List

Back