Pearl Jam Cancel North Carolina Concert

Well, I don't really feel strongly about the bathroom issue one way or another, but they need to work out something that is reasonable for everyone involved. If the man still has a penis, then he should definitely be using the men's room, but if he no longer has a penis? Kind of hard to use a urinal, I would imagine. Lol. There are not really that many transexuals anyways. I think it's pretty rare.

If the person has had the full reassignment surgery, then there isn't an issue. No one is going to ask them to pull their birth certificate out just to go to the damn rest room.
If you've got a cock, go to the mens room, if you have a vagina, go to the womens. Seems amazingly simple to me, but in this fucked up country something that even a goddamn year ago wasn't an issue, suddenly now is another issue that if you don't go along with suddenly, you're Hitler, you're a fucking nazi, boycotts, etc.
God I swear I hate you mother fucking liberals with every goddamned ounce of my being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God and hate. :D Lol.

Again, I'm not religious, I'm agnostic. I use the term just out of habit.

Your hatefulness only hurts yourself. :) You seem to be a little stressed. How often do you even actually SEE a transexual?

Not very often. There's one that works behind the counter of a McDonalds close to my house, also one at an O'Reilly's auto parts close to my house.
Both are men trying to be women.
I can't speak for the women, but I would think at least some women would be very uncomfortable with them in the same bathroom, locker room, etc.
The O'Reilly's dude has actually flirted with me, even offered to come to my house to install an auto part free of charge. :biggrin:

As for my hatefullness, I hate the change in this country, and I put the blame squarely on liberals.
In the end it won't affect me for a lot longer, since I'm getting the fuck out of this lost cause known as America.
My daughter lives in Australia, and that's where I'll be thumbing my nose from.

Australia is even MORE liberal. Lol. There are gays and trannies there too, you know. :D

If the person has had the full reassignment surgery, then there isn't an issue. No one is going to ask them to pull their birth certificate out just to go to the damn rest room.
If you've got a cock, go to the mens room, if you have a vagina, go to the womens. Seems amazingly simple to me, but in this fucked up country something that even a goddamn year ago wasn't an issue, suddenly now is another issue that if you don't go along with suddenly, you're Hitler, you're a fucking nazi, boycotts, etc.
God I swear I hate you mother fucking liberals with every goddamned ounce of my being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hatefulness only hurts yourself. :) You seem to be a little stressed. How often do you even actually SEE a transexual?

Not very often. There's one that works behind the counter of a McDonalds close to my house, also one at an O'Reilly's auto parts close to my house.
I can't speak for the women, but I would think at least some women would be very uncomfortable with them in the same bathroom, locker room, etc.
The O'Reilly's dude has actually flirted with me, even offered to come to my house to install an auto part free of charge. :biggrin:

As for my hatefullness, I hate the change in this country, and I put the blame squarely on liberals.
In the end it won't affect me for a lot longer, since I'm getting the fuck out of this lost cause known as America.

Australia is even MORE liberal. Lol. There are gays and trannies there too, you know. :D

It won't bother me though. It's one thing to see your beloved homeland go down the tubes, it's another when I'm simply a guest.

It won't bother me though. It's one thing to see your beloved homeland go down the tubes, it's another when I'm simply a guest.

Well, you won't like the fact that Australia is considered one of the most "gay friendly" countries in the world.

LGBT rights in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the hill billy cracka governor and his inbred biblethumpers are going away this year they will be whipped like the southern crackas were during the civil war in this years election

The band joins a list of high profile stars who are boycotting the state after the passage of a “Religious Liberty” law, which many see as a thinly veiled justification for business owners to discriminate against the LGBT community.

Pearl Jam SUCKS! I wish some other city and state would adopt them.

What I find funny about the way that these celebrities choose to respond to the law being passed is them thinking that their choice to boycott the area will actually have any kind of real impact on the area. To me, what they are doing is just like someone quitting their job. When a slot becomes available, it will be filled by another person eventually. When all is said and done, the show will go on. The question is will they ever learn that they have no real leverage?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah there is strength in numbers, but would there be enough people who consider this matter to be important enough?

the hill billy cracka governor and his inbred biblethumpers are going away this year they will be whipped like the southern crackas were during the civil war in this years election

The band joins a list of high profile stars who are boycotting the state after the passage of a “Religious Liberty” law, which many see as a thinly veiled justification for business owners to discriminate against the LGBT community.

pearl jam?...people still pay to see them?....
I thought they were dead.
no they are not from your generation....

They had their moments! :p :mm:

Pearl Jam- Last Kiss (Berlin 2006)

eddie vedder is a jim morrison wannabe....

lol...nah...

Well, you won't like the fact that Australia is considered one of the most "gay friendly" countries in the world.

LGBT rights in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look Chris, I'm aware of how things are in Australia.
It's their country, they can do as they wish. I'm not relocating their for their conservative values.
I don't want to be here when things completely implode, it would be too heartbreaking for me.

He should have drank himself to death at 27 then.

They'll finally get what they want, a state full of kristians. No one else will come to the state but at least they'll have their weekly governor's bible reading on the wireless.

If I had known it was this easy keeping Dims out of each state, I think more conservative states would have passed these laws long ago.

They'll finally get what they want, a state full of kristians. No one else will come to the state but at least they'll have their weekly governor's bible reading on the wireless.

If I had known it was this easy keeping Dims out of each state, I think more conservative states would have passed these laws long ago.

They did pass laws like this over and over, against blacks, women, gays, and everyone else that wasn't 'acceptable'.

Then the 20th century happened. But it looks like these hillbillies want to go back to the 1800s. North Carolina and other states like this will become animatronic novelties of a bygone era that never will be again. Until the laws are changed and the hillbillies will need to join the rest of the country in the 21st century.

I'd say why don't you people sail back to England but they sure as hell wouldn't take you.

They did pass laws like this over and over, against blacks, women, gays, and everyone else that wasn't 'acceptable'.

Then the 20th century happened. But it looks like these hillbillies want to go back to the 1800s. North Carolina and other states like this will become animatronic novelties of a bygone era that never will be again. Until the laws are changed and the hillbillies will need to join the rest of the country in the 21st century.

I'd say why don't you people sail back to England but they sure as hell wouldn't take you.

Sure, yeah let's join the the 21st century where our daughters go in to a public rest room with some dude in a dress with his wanger hanging out.
Yeah let's join the 21st century people !

Forum List

Back