Pearl Jam Cancel North Carolina Concert

the hill billy cracka governor and his inbred biblethumpers are going away this year they will be whipped like the southern crackas were during the civil war in this years election

The band joins a list of high profile stars who are boycotting the state after the passage of a “Religious Liberty” law, which many see as a thinly veiled justification for business owners to discriminate against the LGBT community.

Pearl Jam Cancel North Carolina Concert
Louis CK is going ahead with his shows there, but donating all proceeds to LGBT groups. I like that approach.

Funny, I just posted a couple of his stand up routines today! :) He is soooo funny.

Spineless Liberal Jellyfish run in schools

Shocking

I think it's awesome that they are standing up against the religious bigots that are trying to take over OUR country. :D

I'm not religious, and I still believe that men should stick to going in the mens room, even if they somehow think they are female trapped in a mans body.
Same with women. If you haven't had reassignment surgery, you should not force yourself on the rest of us.

Shocking

I think it's awesome that they are standing up against the religious bigots that are trying to take over OUR country. :D

I'm not religious, and I still believe that men should stick to going in the mens room, even if they somehow think they are female trapped in a mans body.
Same with women. If you haven't had reassignment surgery, you should not force yourself on the rest of us.

Well, I don't really feel strongly about the bathroom issue one way or another, but they need to work out something that is reasonable for everyone involved. If the man still has a penis, then he should definitely be using the men's room, but if he no longer has a penis? Kind of hard to use a urinal, I would imagine. Lol. There are not really that many transexuals anyways. I think it's pretty rare.

The fact remains, no one was, is or will ever be born in the wrong body...
This Country is full of a bunch of candy assed fuckers.

Shocking

Well, I don't really feel strongly about the bathroom issue one way or another, but they need to work out something that is reasonable for everyone involved. If the man still has a penis, then he should definitely be using the men's room, but if he no longer has a penis? Kind of hard to use a urinal, I would imagine. Lol. There are not really that many transexuals anyways. I think it's pretty rare.

If the person has had the full reassignment surgery, then there isn't an issue. No one is going to ask them to pull their birth certificate out just to go to the damn rest room.
If you've got a cock, go to the mens room, if you have a vagina, go to the womens. Seems amazingly simple to me, but in this fucked up country something that even a goddamn year ago wasn't an issue, suddenly now is another issue that if you don't go along with suddenly, you're Hitler, you're a fucking nazi, boycotts, etc.
God I swear I hate you mother fucking liberals with every goddamned ounce of my being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocking

If the person has had the full reassignment surgery, then there isn't an issue. No one is going to ask them to pull their birth certificate out just to go to the damn rest room.
If you've got a cock, go to the mens room, if you have a vagina, go to the womens. Seems amazingly simple to me, but in this fucked up country something that even a goddamn year ago wasn't an issue, suddenly now is another issue that if you don't go along with suddenly, you're Hitler, you're a fucking nazi, boycotts, etc.
God I swear I hate you mother fucking liberals with every goddamned ounce of my being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God and hate. :D Lol.

Shocking

Again, I'm not religious, I'm agnostic. I use the term just out of habit.

Your hatefulness only hurts yourself. :) You seem to be a little stressed. How often do you even actually SEE a transexual?

Your hatefulness only hurts yourself. :) You seem to be a little stressed. How often do you even actually SEE a transexual?

Not very often. There's one that works behind the counter of a McDonalds close to my house, also one at an O'Reilly's auto parts close to my house.
Both are men trying to be women.
I can't speak for the women, but I would think at least some women would be very uncomfortable with them in the same bathroom, locker room, etc.
The O'Reilly's dude has actually flirted with me, even offered to come to my house to install an auto part free of charge. :biggrin:

As for my hatefullness, I hate the change in this country, and I put the blame squarely on liberals.
In the end it won't affect me for a lot longer, since I'm getting the fuck out of this lost cause known as America.
My daughter lives in Australia, and that's where I'll be thumbing my nose from.

Forum List

Back