Pearl Jam Cancel North Carolina Concert

Just for the record, I'm not concerned about trannies attacking people.

My concern is for the men and women are are made uncomfortable by having a member of the opposite sex (BIOLOGICALLY), in their rest room or locker room.

Just a couple of points that I don't see discussed much

A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women. They are lesbians in men's bodies. They then are attracted sexually to those they want to share bathroom/locker/showers.

That makes them simalarily situated to any straight male. Allowing any male from the woman's restroom makes exactly as much sense as allowing them.

Knowing that, I will continue to protect my wife/daughter/granddaughters from this.

As for assaults, we, as a nation inacted HATE CRIME laws to protect certain groups. We cannot do anything more for people who refuse to allow people their privacy while in vulnerable situations.

What are the statistics on transsexuals attacking adult females and/or female children?

Does not matter at all.

A male lesbian is simalarily situated to a straight male. You cannot include one while excluding the other.

I didn't make the law, as boneheaded as it is, the Supreme Court did

And what about female lesbians? Should they have to use the men's room? Lol.

What's the sign on the door read?

That's actually pretty simple

You must either allow simalarily situated individuals in, or violate their rights.

Are you going to start looking under skirts?

That's actually a very sexist thing to say. I've noticed this more and more in these discussions how those on the left stereotype women far more than those on the right.

Plus, straight men, who eventually will be granted this right, rarely wear skirts.

A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women. They are lesbians in men's bodies. They then are attracted sexually to those they want to share bathroom/locker/showers.

That makes them simalarily situated to any straight male. Allowing any male from the woman's restroom makes exactly as much sense as allowing them.

Knowing that, I will continue to protect my wife/daughter/granddaughters from this.

As for assaults, we, as a nation inacted HATE CRIME laws to protect certain groups. We cannot do anything more for people who refuse to allow people their privacy while in vulnerable situations.

What are the statistics on transsexuals attacking adult females and/or female children?

Does not matter at all.

A male lesbian is simalarily situated to a straight male. You cannot include one while excluding the other.

You must either allow simalarily situated individuals in, or violate their rights.

What if they are postoperative and have a vagina? How are you going to tell? Are you going to demand to see everyone's birth certificates too? I'm assuming that trannies have been using the bathrooms of their choice for quite a looooong time now. Speaking as a woman, I would fear a heterosexual male much more than a transsexual who believes he is a female. They are pretty harmless, unlike the heterosexual male.

And there you go Chris. By allowing anyone to waltz into the rest room of their choice, you now have an increased risk of a heterosexual male in your midst in your locker room or rest room.

I've seen some pretty "questionable" looking females before. :D Could go either way. I guess Pop's will have to stand guard and start looking under their skirts to make sure they have the "right equipment."

I see you really didn't want to have a discussion. Trolling in unbecoming.

Does not matter at all.

What if they are postoperative and have a vagina? How are you going to tell? Are you going to demand to see everyone's birth certificates too? I'm assuming that trannies have been using the bathrooms of their choice for quite a looooong time now. Speaking as a woman, I would fear a heterosexual male much more than a transsexual who believes he is a female. They are pretty harmless, unlike the heterosexual male.

You do realize how stupid you look, right?

Does not matter at all.

And there you go Chris. By allowing anyone to waltz into the rest room of their choice, you now have an increased risk of a heterosexual male in your midst in your locker room or rest room.

She don't care, this is all about drama.

What she doesn't quite fathom is that, if the state can look the other way on the simalarily situated argument, that was the basis for overturning gay marriage bans, the states can ban gay marriage.

Both transgenders in the bathrooms of their choice and gay marriage cannot exist simultaneously.

Does not matter at all.

That's actually a very sexist thing to say. I've noticed this more and more in these discussions how those on the left stereotype women far more than those on the right.

Plus, straight men, who eventually will be granted this right, rarely wear skirts.

Straight men are not allowed in the ladies rooms.

Does not matter at all.

What she doesn't quite fathom is that, if the state can look the other way on the simalarily situated argument, that was the basis for overturning gay marriage bans, the states can ban gay marriage.

Both transgenders in the bathrooms of their choice and gay marriage cannot exist simultaneously.

They already have been using the bathrooms of their choice. You need to stop whining. It's getting old. While I might feel a little bit creeped out by a tranny in the ladies room, I don't feel like my life is in danger. It is heterosexual men who are the danger to women, as well as transsexuals, as the stats will show.

Does not matter at all.

Point?

They soon will if these go to court. The same legal arguments that overturned gay marriage bans, and will allow all men in woman's restrooms will come into play, and will win.

That's how it works, whether your emotions can handle that is the real question.

They already have been using the bathrooms of their choice. You need to stop whining. It's getting old. While I might feel a little bit creeped out by a tranny in the ladies room, I don't feel like my life is in danger. It is heterosexual men who are the danger to women, as well as transsexuals, as the stats will show.

Without State sanction. That's the kicker Dear.

If I were you I'd get used to hetro men in the restroom with you.

Does not matter at all.

Right, but how will you tell now ? With rules like this where anyone is allowed to choose the rest room or locker room based on the gender they "claim" they identify with.
With the climate liberals have created, people are now going to be afraid to say anything because they will be afraid of being accused of being a bigot.

I was just reading a story about a woman who was a member at a "Planet Fitness", who complained when she noticed a biological man was using the womens locker room.
She said it made her feel very uncomfortable, and she asked other women at the workout facility how they felt.
Once the business found out the woman was asking other women about it, they revoked her membership.

There's no doubt in my mind that Planet Fitness took this action, because they know the hell they'll pay if they don't side with the tranny, they'll be boycotted and protested by the PC crowd and a huge story will be made of it.

This is the climate the left has created in this country.
The moment a person protests, they are compared to Hitler, they're spat on and called a bigot, etc.

That's not going to happen. Sorry to disappoint you. :D

Right, but how will you tell now ? With rules like this where anyone is allowed to choose the rest room or locker room based on the gender they "claim" they identify with.
With the climate liberals have created, people are now going to be afraid to say anything because they will be afraid of being accused of being a bigot.

I was just reading a story about a woman who was a member at a "Planet Fitness", who complained when she noticed a biological man was using the womens locker room.
She said it made her feel very uncomfortable, and she asked other women at the workout facility how they felt.
Once the business found out the woman was asking other women about it, they revoked her membership.

There's no doubt in my mind that Planet Fitness took this action, because they know the hell they'll pay if they don't side with the tranny, they'll be boycotted and protested by the PC crowd and a huge story will be made of it.

The moment a person protests, they are compared to Hitler, they're spat on and called a bigot, etc.

How will you tell? There are plenty of "manly" looking women around. Are you going to demand to look under their skirts, and if they are postoperative? Are you going to demand a DNA test to determine that they are male or female? Like you've already been told, transsexuals ALREADY use the bathroom of their choice. How many women/children have been attacked by transsexuals? Now . . . how many have been attacked by heterosexual men?

How will you tell? There are plenty of "manly" looking women around. Are you going to demand to look under their skirts, and if they are postoperative? Are you going to demand a DNA test to determine that they are male or female? Like you've already been told, transsexuals ALREADY use the bathroom of their choice. How many women/children have been attacked by transsexuals? Now . . . how many have been attacked by heterosexual men?

I don't think you even read my post.

Yes I did. I asked you how would YOU tell?

READ? YOU EXPECT HER TO READ?

How dare you!

Tissue?

READ? YOU EXPECT HER TO READ?

How dare you!

I read all of your crapola that makes no sense. I should probably not do that anymore. Lol.

Tissue?

I can see that old poppy is starting to get upset again. :) Your posts are starting to become nonsensical (or continuing to be nonsensical).

So, answer the question. How are you going to enforce your bathroom laws?

Forum List

Back