Pearl Jam Cancel North Carolina Concert

What do they do in England about transsexuals and which restrooms they use, I wonder? Lucy Hamilton, you live in England don't you?

I've absolutely no idea, this issue isn't in the English media as regards to Transgenders entering female bathrooms across Britain.

I've never been there, but from everything I've heard England is much more "progressive" than the United States.

What do they do in England about transsexuals and which restrooms they use, I wonder? Lucy Hamilton, you live in England don't you?

I've absolutely no idea, this issue isn't in the English media as regards to Transgenders entering female bathrooms across Britain.

I've never been there, but from everything I've heard England is much more "progressive" than the United States.

I'll have to read up and see what the situation is, I never hear anything about it.

Well, just for the record, yes, it does creep me out to see a person who is obviously a MAN wearing women's clothing and trying to act "feminine." It is just . . . disturbing to the core. I don't really understand it at all. I don't understand anorexia either though, and I don't feel the need to be cruel to any of them. I certainly don't think it's a good idea for a postoperative transsexual to be using the men's room. They probably want to use the women's room because they feel safer because women won't "attack" them. The sexual assault and regular assault rate against these people is phenomenally higher than it is for the "regular" folks.

I hear Cirque du Soleil has canceled three shows in NC... But they are still scheduled to appear in Dubai... Where the penalty for homosexuality is death.

Doesn't that strike any of you as somewhat hypocritical?

You know, if a group or artist or whatever wants to punish their fans for something they had no control over, that's fine. Just be consistent. Is that too much to ask?
In left wing politics, there is always hypocrisy

Or . . . they don't care about Dubai, but care about what is happening in their own country, which they can partake in.

Cirque du Soleil is out of Canada.

Well, just for the record, yes, it does creep me out to see a person who is obviously a MAN wearing women's clothing and trying to act "feminine." It is just . . . disturbing to the core. I don't really understand it at all. I don't understand anorexia either though, and I don't feel the need to be cruel to any of them. I certainly don't think it's a good idea for a postoperative transsexual to be using the men's room. They probably want to use the women's room because they feel safer because women won't "attack" them. The sexual assault and regular assault rate against these people is phenomenally higher than it is for the "regular" folks.

Just a couple of points that I don't see discussed much

A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women. They are lesbians in men's bodies. They then are attracted sexually to those they want to share bathroom/locker/showers.

That makes them simalarily situated to any straight male. Allowing any male from the woman's restroom makes exactly as much sense as allowing them.

Knowing that, I will continue to protect my wife/daughter/granddaughters from this.

As for assaults, we, as a nation inacted HATE CRIME laws to protect certain groups. We cannot do anything more for people who refuse to allow people their privacy while in vulnerable situations.

A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women. They are lesbians in men's bodies. They then are attracted sexually to those they want to share bathroom/locker/showers.

That makes them simalarily situated to any straight male. Allowing any male from the woman's restroom makes exactly as much sense as allowing them.

Knowing that, I will continue to protect my wife/daughter/granddaughters from this.

As for assaults, we, as a nation inacted HATE CRIME laws to protect certain groups. We cannot do anything more for people who refuse to allow people their privacy while in vulnerable situations.

I'm curious what you base this on.

Bruce Jenner and what we've heard from our very own Male Lesbian transgende poster Renae.

Bruce Jenner and what we've heard from our very own Male Lesbian transgende poster Renae.

Bruce Jenner said that many male transgenders are attracted to women, or that he/she is? Ditto Renae, whoever that is.

I just don't know that I've ever heard transgender people tend to be attracted to the same sex they identify as. :dunno:

Bruce Jenner said that many male transgenders are attracted to women, or that he/she is? Ditto Renae, whoever that is.

I just don't know that I've ever heard transgender people tend to be attracted to the same sex they identify as. :dunno:

Ask Renae. He's married to a woman and attracted to her.

Caitlyn Jenner 'is only attracted to women'

More:

Some Transgender People Are Not Gay

More:

OK. I think your saying that "A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women" is a bit misleading. What is a large number? 2? 20? 100? Are you saying that most transgendered males are attracted to women, half of them, just what does a large number mean? It makes it sound as though the odds are good that transgendered males are going to be attracted to females, but is that true? :dunno:

Another question would be if sexual tastes are important to determining which bathroom a person uses, should homosexuals use bathrooms of the opposite gender? After all, a gay man will be in the bathroom with people of the gender he is attracted to, as will a lesbian woman.

I hear Cirque du Soleil has canceled three shows in NC... But they are still scheduled to appear in Dubai... Where the penalty for homosexuality is death.

Doesn't that strike any of you as somewhat hypocritical?

You know, if a group or artist or whatever wants to punish their fans for something they had no control over, that's fine. Just be consistent. Is that too much to ask?
In left wing politics, there is always hypocrisy

Or . . . they don't care about Dubai, but care about what is happening in their own country, which they can partake in.

Cirque du Soleil is out of Canada.

I was more referring to Pearl Jam.

What are the statistics on transsexuals attacking adult females and/or female children?

More:

OK. I think your saying that "A large number of male transgenders are, and after the surgery, will remain attracted to women" is a bit misleading. What is a large number? 2? 20? 100? Are you saying that most transgendered males are attracted to women, half of them, just what does a large number mean? It makes it sound as though the odds are good that transgendered males are going to be attracted to females, but is that true? :dunno:

Another question would be if sexual tastes are important to determining which bathroom a person uses, should homosexuals use bathrooms of the opposite gender? After all, a gay man will be in the bathroom with people of the gender he is attracted to, as will a lesbian woman.

1. It would appear that the existence of enough that I can point out 2, of such a small number to start with is adequate. Remember, simalarily situated needs only be 1. I doubled that number.

2. Your confusing the issue, maybe purposefully so. The trans male is sexually attracted to woman PLUS has a male member. That makes them simalar to a straight male, not a female lesbian.

3. The word on the door is Woman, not Woman with dicks

What are the statistics on transsexuals attacking adult females and/or female children?

Does not matter at all.

A male lesbian is simalarily situated to a straight male. You cannot include one while excluding the other.

I didn't make the law, as boneheaded as it is, the Supreme Court did

Does not matter at all.

A male lesbian is simalarily situated to a straight male. You cannot include one while excluding the other.

And what about female lesbians? Should they have to use the men's room? Lol.

Does not matter at all.

What's the sign on the door read?

That's actually pretty simple

You must either allow simalarily situated individuals in, or violate their rights.

Does not matter at all.

You must either allow simalarily situated individuals in, or violate their rights.

Are you going to start looking under skirts?

I've seen some pretty "questionable" looking females before. :D Could go either way. I guess Pop's will have to stand guard and start looking under their skirts to make sure they have the "right equipment."

Does not matter at all.

What if they are postoperative and have a vagina? How are you going to tell? Are you going to demand to see everyone's birth certificates too? I'm assuming that trannies have been using the bathrooms of their choice for quite a looooong time now. Speaking as a woman, I would fear a heterosexual male much more than a transsexual who believes he is a female. They are pretty harmless, unlike the heterosexual male.

Forum List

Back