Pedo Priest Used Parrish to Groom Young Girls to Fulfill His Pervy Desires

How many more sexual assaults are you willing to defend from the outfit?
I'm not "defending" sexual assault. I am defending the First Amendment from the Atheistic mob.

We need to ban government education first. That's not a Constitutional right and public educators commit 100 times the sexual assault of a few bad apples in the priesthood

I'm not "defending" sexual assault. I am defending the First Amendment from the Atheistic mob.

We need to ban government education first. That's not a Constitutional right and public educators commit 100 times the sexual assault of a few bad apples in the priesthood
Yes, you are. Just admit it.

Than this screed on education. Just what was the state of education before public education?

Well this is the church of Joey “shower with my daughter” xiden…so should we be surprised?
Don’t republic fight for 12-year-old girls to marry?

Force them to birth their rapists offspring.

got any proof of that??

I didnt think so,,

as we see perverts have infiltrated all sorts of avenues to gain access to children,,

a lot of them joined the democrat party,,
Literally thousands of them have been accused of sexual abuse over the last few years.

And no, they don't join the democratic party. They're nearly all staunch conservatives.

Literally thousands of them have been accused of sexual abuse over the last few years.

And no, they don't join the democratic party. They're nearly all staunch conservatives.
doesnt mean the church is the problem,, just that perverts conned their way in,,

easier to stop perverts from having access to kids that shutting down churchs for the actions of a few,,

Forum List

Back