Pedo Priest Used Parrish to Groom Young Girls to Fulfill His Pervy Desires

Literally thousands of them have been accused of sexual abuse over the last few years.

And no, they don't join the democratic party. They're nearly all staunch conservatives.
Yes, they have but the overwhelming majority of these things happened 40 or more years ago and involved 3.5 - 4% of priests. 11,000 allegations were made against 4,392 priests. 2,411 priests had a single allegation made against them while 149 priests had more than 10 allegations. It was in the mid 80s that the first occurrence at my family`s parish came to light. My mother was involved with the church and a priest that was just assigned to that church asked my mother if she had any grandchildren. Father Zula died in prison. Zula was one of the reasons that Cardinal Wuerl had to step down from the Washington D.C. diocese in 2018. Wuerl shuffled him from one parish to another. The church gave Wuerl $2 million dollars for no particular reason.

Yes, hiring faggots has bit them in the ass. you should be proud of how Woke the Vatican was in not discriminating against your heroes.
Isn’t priesthood a calling.

So, your god calls people to repress sexuality for him. Only allows boys to be alterboys.

Seems to be a bad plan

Catholicism needs to banned in the USA.
We should start with Biden and Pelosi.

Screenshot_20230827-132902-978.png

Last edited:
My bad, edited my post, took "not" out.

Only 7% of wars were religious based, 93% weren't. If you do the math(s), the world is better off culling Atheists.
Even then, they got the percentage down that low by seeking for other causes of war even when the primary cause is accepted to be religious. Like the Northern Ireland thing. Obviously a religious conflict but in the book you cited they try to claim it's cultural instead, which is a copout because the culture they are talking about is the religion.

Isn’t priesthood a calling.

So, your god calls people to repress sexuality for him. Only allows boys to be alterboys.

Seems to be a bad plan

Trusting faggots around kids was a mistake, which is why you gimps and groomers refuse to acknowledge they are faggot predators. You will turn around in another thread and snivel about discrimination n stuff' against faggots, like the rest of your groomer Party base will. You don't give a shit about kids being raped, you just want to smear those who were stupid enough to trust faggots around tier kids and mock them. That's why you're pieces of shit.

Deflecting from the real pedos, eh?

^^^Here Bodie once again can't admit her fellow queers are a menace to children and at least 90% of those fake 'priests' involved were faggot predators. And of course has to ignore the girl in the OP wasn't a kid, but an 18 year old girl. These sick fucks are pathetic. They can't admit that all employers dealing with children need to screen out faggots and keep them away from kids. We know from the last Federal NAMBLA investigation these faggot pedoes will also rape little girls when they have a 'dry spell', so that means keeping the scum away from ALL children.

Trusting faggots around kids was a mistake, which is why you gimps and groomers refuse to acknowledge they are faggot predators. You will turn around in another thread and snivel about discrimination n stuff' against faggots, like the rest of your groomer Party base will. You don't give a shit about kids being raped, you just want to smear those who were stupid enough to trust faggots around tier kids and mock them. That's why you're pieces of shit.
You have some real problems fuckup.

Forum List

Back