Pedo Priest Used Parrish to Groom Young Girls to Fulfill His Pervy Desires

Yep, that's right, Republicans aren't having wet dreams over those guys, because they aren't dems...

now we are on the same page
Cawthorn
Gaetz
Reed
Taylor
tRump

How many do you need me to list?

We can go down to the state level or back more than one year, or we can add the ones who haven't been convicted yet.

It happens in both situations far more than any “trans “ situations but for some reason you freaks are more concerned ( by far) with trannies

I re-read my post several times and am pretty sure I did not use the word "trans" a single time.

Maybe your reading skills ought to be checked.

Heartthrob priest who fled to Rome with teen 'has taken her phone'
Heartthrob priest who fled to Rome with teen 'has taken her phone'

I mean, I guess you have to give him kudos on some level for having the balls to do this (I.e., abusing God’s word just to get his freak on). Frankly, I am tired of society writing all this sick shit off as mental/emotional illness. They need to go grab this prick and drown him.
Even certain presidents are paedos too, ie. America's current president. When will the population grab that prick and drown him?

Not at all, it's also called Maths. You're obviously not familiar with the Encyclopedia of Wars. You do some research on that and get back to me.
Lol, you did the math backwards. If you "culled" the atheists you prevent 7% of the wars, not 93.

Forum List

Back