Pedo Priest Used Parrish to Groom Young Girls to Fulfill His Pervy Desires

Heartthrob priest who fled to Rome with teen 'has taken her phone'

I mean, I guess you have to give him kudos on some level for having the balls to do this (I.e., abusing God’s word just to get his freak on). Frankly, I am tired of society writing all this sick shit off as mental/emotional illness. They need to go grab this prick and drown him.
What the ex priest did was wrong and if guilty as he appears to be he should be brought to justice

But it pales beside the real grooming taking place by homosexual freaks in the public schools and lib media

I mean, I guess you have to give him kudos on some level for having the balls to do this (I.e., abusing God’s word just to get his freak on). Frankly, I am tired of society writing all this sick shit off as mental/emotional illness. They need to go grab this prick and drown him.
Pedophiles need to stop breathing immediately.

And evangelicals and southern baptists by in large vote Republican...

They still cover up child sexual abuse too......

Your point?

My point? Was correcting the poster I was responding to.

I get this topic is a touchy one for you, but try reading the thread and not just jumping in all defensively

My point? Was correcting the poster I was responding to.

I get this topic is a touchy one for you, but try reading the thread and not just jumping in all defensively
You implied that this is something indicative of "Democrats" -- so I added context to refute that stupid implication....

The main thing all of these offenders have in common more than anything else is.....they are mostly men.......

But since it is no fun to make blanket statements about men - it is a lot easier to make these arbitrary distinctions based on your own biases and blame that instead

You implied that this is something indicative of "Democrats" -- so I added context to refute that stupid implication....

The main thing all of these offenders have in common more than anything else is.....they are mostly men.......

But since it is no fun to make blanket statements about men - it is a lot easier to make these arbitrary distinctions based on your own biases and blame that instead
actually the poster I was responding to implied that Catholics were Conservatives, I corrected the poster by highlighting they vote by in large for Dems.

Again, reading would be helpful....but I get this is a subject that you are quick to point fingers on and get really defensive about...

actually the poster I was responding to implied that Catholics were Conservatives, I corrected the poster by highlighting they vote by in large for Dems.

Again, reading would be helpful....but I get this is a subject that you are quick to point fingers on and get really defensive about...
Well, seeing as tho both of you offered no data to even make that claim, how about I help you both out.....

"U.S. Catholics are split down the middle politically. Around half of Catholic registered voters (48%) describe themselves as Republicans or say they lean toward the Republican Party, while roughly the same share (47%) identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, according to Pew Research Center polls in 2018 and 2019."

Catholics are pretty divided down the middle, so its safe to say that its a toss-up as to what party they vote for more -- and it is also irrelevant.

Another priest fucking kids. What else is new?
Is the church trying to cover for this man, too?

And evangelicals and southern baptists by in large vote Republican...

They still cover up child sexual abuse too......

Your point?

So some more of your fellow deviants infiltrated some more churches. Yes, homosexuals need to be banned form any jobs working around children. Your point is what, we should legalize kiddie rape like your Party wants to do?

Forum List

Back