Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is good news!!!!!

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes

It is becoming clear that not only do many scientists dispute the asserted global warming crisis, but these skeptical scientists may indeed form a scientific consensus.

Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

Looking at the body of James Taylor's work on Forbes, he's definitely their mouth-piece for the conservative talking points against climate change.

But for every James Taylor there is another voice saying the opposite. So believe who you want to believe, but if New York had experienced weather like this in the past 200 years the subway would have not been built underground and the Jersey shore tourist attractions would not have been built over the water.

From the linked Article:

the rise in disagreement may be a result of increased funding of sceptics by fossil fuel industries, conservative foundations and think tanks

Hilarious! Fucking Hilarious! No wonder right wingers don't like to post links. People like me go READ them.

As GW fails to meet benchmarks set by the GW noobz, more and more people will turn on them... Much like the Obama recovery.

There will be no recovery for the right. They don't believe in science. They think education is for snobs. They aren't qualified for anything. It's why they desperately try to stop any real recovery. They know they won't be part of it.

It's peer reviewed, so

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgRBq2jnz4]Original: Penn & Teller You Need To Shut The Fuck Up ! (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

the reason libs and dems believe in this #### is cause they can figure out all sorts of hokey reasons to tax the #### out of corporations and the general public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyu5sFzWLk8]The Beatles - Taxman (remastered) - YouTube[/ame]

As GW fails to meet benchmarks set by the GW noobz, more and more people will turn on them... Much like the Obama recovery.

There will be no recovery for the right. They don't believe in science. They think education is for snobs. They aren't qualified for anything. It's why they desperately try to stop any real recovery. They know they won't be part of it.

...so says the village idiot. You are misled completely by your adherence to the liberal bullshit that substantiates the claim that common sense has gone out the window.

When liberalism is the only thing left...I will shoot myself!

The right will stop at nothing to prevent good people from finding a solution to the problems that will be wrought by climate change. They are prone to denying data and don't know what "empirical" means. There is no point in arguing with them.

When a sustainable system is developed to counteract the consequences of global warming across the globe, regardless of what the root cause was, the right will have only the left to thank.

...so says the village idiot. You are misled completely by your adherence to the liberal bullshit that substantiates the claim that common sense has gone out the window.

When liberalism is the only thing left...I will shoot myself!

What I'm saying is not "liberalism". It's common sense. If what I was saying were "untrue", surely, you could explain why.

Der global warming is a natural cycle der der there's nothing we can do der der der. Guess what righties? EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THAT. YOU ARE NOT MAGICALLY ENDOWED WITH THIS GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE.

The cycles of climate coincide with cycles of carbon in the atmoshphere? Huh??? What??? And we are putting carbon in the atmosphere? Excuse me??? No, no I don't see any connection.

Der global warming is a natural cycle der der there's nothing we can do der der der. Guess what righties? EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THAT. YOU ARE NOT MAGICALLY ENDOWED WITH THIS GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE.

The cycles of climate coincide with cycles of carbon in the atmoshphere? Huh??? What??? And we are putting carbon in the atmosphere? Excuse me??? No, no I don't see any connection.
Debunked. though I doubt you'd know it.

From the linked Article:

the rise in disagreement may be a result of increased funding of sceptics by fossil fuel industries, conservative foundations and think tanks

Hilarious! Fucking Hilarious! No wonder right wingers don't like to post links. People like me go READ them.

Should I put that in my signature line? Hmmmm.

This is good news!!!!!

Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis - Forbes

It is becoming clear that not only do many scientists dispute the asserted global warming crisis, but these skeptical scientists may indeed form a scientific consensus.

Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

Where does that article say anywhere that it is peer-reviewed. Sage Journals has peer-reviewed articles but that does not mean every article it has is peer-reviewed and nowhere on the article does it say who peer-reviewed it.

No, actually the right is for education, what we are against is the liberal indoctrination of our kids, and also teaching social issues instead of math and english.

No, actually the right is for education, what we are against is the liberal indoctrination of our kids, and also teaching social issues instead of math and english.

And yet, it's "open minded" people who make the best inventors and researchers. People willing to look at things from different viewpoints. Republicans want to limit the ability of intellectuals to "evolve". Oops, there goes that word again.

The right will stop at nothing to prevent good people from finding a solution to the problems that will be wrought by climate change. They are prone to denying data and don't know what "empirical" means. There is no point in arguing with them.

When a sustainable system is developed to counteract the consequences of global warming across the globe, regardless of what the root cause was, the right will have only the left to thank.

You lefties cannot distinguise between climate change and pollution.

Man is not changing the climate of the earth, but he is polluting some parts of it.

Why not work on reducing pollution? Why not work on a real problem rather than an imaginary one?

Forum List

Back