Pelosi Blocks Reading Names of Fallen Soldiers on the House Floor

maxresdefault.jpg

Pelosi math

The life of George Floyd> The lives of 13 USA servicemen and servicewomen.

FUCK PELOSI. She is a soulless ghoul who has already lived past her shelf life.
I'm sure that whatever she once had that could be called a soul stinks worse than rotten onions. You ever smell really rotten onions? That's exactly the stench of the vile Piglosi.

This thread is a joke. More uniformed righties. I’m losing my patience.
  • Republicans assemble on floor for moment of silence
  • Ask to be recognized to read names and introduce legislation
  • Legislation is partisan shots to “hold Biden accountable”
  • Pelosi recognizes the disgusting act of politicizing the deaths of soldiers by 30 of the worst republicans who ALL voted to overthrow the election.
Seems legit to me.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
  • Pelosi recognizes the disgusting act of politicizing the deaths of soldiers by 30 of the worst republicans who ALL voted to overthrow the election.
Seems legit to me.
You are such an obedient lil Bidenista Cultist.

I'll hang tight for a reputable source. Not finding anything else to confirm this likely BS story.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Far Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Seems legit to me.
Lose your patience.

I won't give a shit.

I'll hang tight for a reputable source. Not finding anything else to confirm this likely BS story.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Far Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.
Stop being a total asshole, if you can.

Stop being a total asshole, if you can.

Okay thanks. Probably true as those are reasonably reputable sources. I'm guessing that she didn't want House Republicans to turn it into a dog and pony show - for which they are well known.

Now, maybe you can tell the class why 21 House Republicans voted against honoring the Capitol Cops for their heroic service on 1/6?

to read names and bring up Afghanistan legislation,”

The bolded was what was blocked

Okay thanks. Probably true as those are reasonably reputable sources. I'm guessing that she didn't want House Republicans to turn it into a dog and pony show - for which they are well known.

Now, maybe you can tell the class why 21 House Republicans voted against honoring the Capitol Cops for their heroic service on 1/6?
you mean like floyd?

to lay claim to one side saying THAT'S A DOG AND PONY SHOW while you ignore your own circus is why we're in this fucked up mess. you don't give a shit if your "side" is right or wrong or what they do, you only exist to attack the other.

Forum List

Back