Pelosi: Fires In California, Hurricanes Because ‘Mother Earth Is Angry’ About Climate Change

And they claim to have science on their side.
Maybe we toss some virgins in a volcano?

1599865035376.png

This documentary destroys the "climate change" lie.

For those who don't want to watch the whole thing, skip ahead to Part 2, which starts at 36:24.

technically, the fires started from sparks from high voltage power lines, that stretch across the state, connecting the wind turbines and the solar panels as well as from the electricity they import to make up for the green energy shortages.

The solution to climate change is destroying the earth.

As much as I disagree with Speaker Pelosi, I do not think she was in anyway suggesting that there is a supernatural force. I believe she was making mere metaphor analogy to global climate evolution and its reaction to man made adverse environmental pollutants.

If she believe it to be a supernatural force, then she would have just referenced the almighty Christian god, which has not done any miracles in the past two hundred and some years of United States monitoring.

Nasty Pelousy is so enervating!!!! grrrr..............the way she talks.....I simply can't stand the woman!

Mother Earth is angry becauase you talk garbage, Nasty! that's why Mother Earth is angry!

And they claim to have science on their side.
Maybe we toss some virgins in a volcano?

CA, WA and OR are suffering from their own stupidity. They abandoned sound forestry practices to satisfy the enviorwennies. They'll continue to pay the price until they listen to the scientist.

YES THIS......" CA, WA and OR are suffering from their own stupidity. They abandoned sound forestry practices to satisfy the enviorwennies. They'll continue to pay the price until they listen to the scientist."

OKTexas is a thread killer, his statement is exactly the problem in Cali., Or., and Wa.
Nothing else needs to be said, or discussed.

Forum List

Back