Pelosi: If Trump Has Anything That Proves His Innocence, He Should Put It Forward

It's almost become like the movie The Trial an old movie with Anthony Perkins. You are accused of something, your not sure exactly what, you don't know the accused, and, you can't defend yourself.

When people say "the GOP are focusing on the process" I have to suggest I would be doing the exact same thing. The process is everything.

Before you even try to "prove your innocence," you should be accused of an actual crime. Not thinking about a crime, not a made-up crime, and not a perversion of a crime.

The funniest part of this whole charade will be when they try to draft Articles of Impeachment, and it becomes obvious that what they are accusing him of is nothing.

I take it you folks don't have much time involved with the criminal justice system ... yeah, innocent until proven guilty ...

... or so I've heard ...

Trump is free to release any doccumentation or witnesses at any time that may just clear all of this up.

He's not done so.

Perhaps there is none.

And that woman is Speaker of the House. How did we get here?
Here is how the Dems got here:

Democrat-clown-Car-731x411.jpg

Before you even try to "prove your innocence," you should be accused of an actual crime. Not thinking about a crime, not a made-up crime, and not a perversion of a crime.

The funniest part of this whole charade will be when they try to draft Articles of Impeachment, and it becomes obvious that what they are accusing him of is nothing.
See my sig...

I've seen the rough draft and so far it contains only 1 charge: "Trump is a poopy-head."

BTW, Pelosi today claimed that Trump is "guilty of bribery." If so expect a House vote to impeach by tomorrow.

Pelosi is an idiot. Things like once again making her the speaker is what leads to the (D)'s losing.

Trump is free to release any doccumentation or witnesses at any time that may just clear all of this up.

He's not done so.

Perhaps there is none.

It’s not a real impeachment numb-nuts. Why would he play into their hands?

I've seen the rough draft and so far it contains only 1 charge: "Trump is a poopy-head."

BTW, Pelosi today claimed that Trump is "guilty of bribery." If so expect a House vote to impeach by tomorrow.

NiftyWellwornBlackwidowspider-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back