If TRump were not guilty he would love to see his day in court to prove his innocence as opposed to spending millions upon millions which will total =

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
If TRump were not guilty he would love to see his day in court to prove his innocence as opposed to spending millions upon millions which will total a couple billion to avoid court.

This man has been committing crimes for decades then he got into the white house to commit larger crimes. He wants to get back into the white house again however that will be unconstitutional under the 14th amendment. Then he wants to pardon all of the terrorists who arrived on capitol hill Jan 6th.

He and his party lied about COVID 19 which has killed at least 1,400,000 people and is still killing.

Should this man try to break more federal laws by claiming to be a president the USA economy will crumble, retirement checks will quit showing up, only the very rich will have health care and mercenaries will be patrolling the streets in armored vehicles with AR 15's in hand dressed in combat gear.

Ttrump and his close associates CANNOT be trusted!!!!!

gramma.jpg

If TRump were not guilty he would love to see his day in court to prove his innocence as opposed to spending millions upon millions which will total a couple billion to avoid court.

This man has been committing crimes for decades then he got into the white house to commit larger crimes. He wants to get back into the white house again however that will be unconstitutional under the 14th amendment. Then he wants to pardon all of the terrorists who arrived on capitol hill Jan 6th.

He and his party lied about COVID 19 which has killed at least 1,400,000 people and is still killing.

Should this man try to break more federal laws by claiming to be a president the USA economy will crumble, retirement checks will quit showing up, only the very rich will have health care and mercenaries will be patrolling the streets in armored vehicles with AR 15's in hand dressed in combat gear.

Wrong.

Nobody innnocent would want to roll the dice with a criminal trial if they could avoid it by showing before hand that the law and/or the facts do not support him or her being subjected to it.

That's a middle schoolers idea of how an innocent person should react to false accusations by a hostile and deranged set of prosecutors.

If there was a case against President Trump, it would have been brought up 3 years ago when the alleged crimes supposedly happened.

The fact that it is being brought up now proves its just a way to keep the Trumpster off of the campaign trail and it has no merit on its own.

If the libs were really that concerned about the "real" Republicans (rinos) , they would have got their matter adjudicated in 2021, so they could have a chance to run the millions of Little Trumpsters off.

Wrong.

Nobody innnocent would want to roll the dice with a criminal trial if they could avoid it by showing before hand that the law and/or the facts do not support him or her being subjected to it.

That's a middle schoolers idea of how an innocent person should react to false accusations by a hostile and deranged set of prosecutors.
Trump is hostile, deranged, too old and has too many financial ties to hostile dictators around the world. He is a threat to our economy, retirement accounts, health insurance, our great quality of life for the majority in the USA and last but not least the man is a fraud.

If there was a case against President Trump, it would have been brought up 3 years ago when the alleged crimes supposedly happened.

The fact that it is being brought up now proves its just a way to keep the Trumpster off of the campaign trail and it has no merit on its own.

If the libs were really that concerned about the "real" Republicans (rinos) , they would have got their matter adjudicated in 2021, so they could have a chance to run the millions of Little Trumpsters off.
Trumps department of justice is part of his criminal activity therefore stonewalling became their strategy.
When Trump lost the department of justice became open to investigate his crimes. He is a fraud as his the Anti American Fascist Communist GOP.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In this country, up until the leftists gain control, a citizen is INNOCENT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT PROVES GUILT.

No citizen must prove they are not guilty smuck

You cultists crack me up

Why are Trump supporters pushing fascist communism anti american politics? What do you see in a Trump
dictatorship that will benefit you?

Trump is hostile, deranged, too old and has too many financial ties to hostile dictators around the world. He is a threat to our economy, retirement accounts, health insurance, our great quality of life for the majority in the USA and last but not least the man is a fraud.
That's right. Get it out of your system on here. Use more profanity if it helps.

Better than burning federal buildings and trying to murder federal officers like y'all were doing when Trump was in office.

Why are Trump supporters pushing fascist communism anti american politics? What do you see in a Trump
dictatorship that will benefit you?

^^^^Obi Wan, the fascist cult is strong in this one

Dude thinks you have to prove yourself innocent. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wrong.

BUllshit. An innocent man would be eager to prove it.

I know I would.

These things take time.

Not really. When a friend of mine was pinched for holding up an Arby's, the cops saw him on the street corner and pinched him, hauling his 6-6 inch 120 lb carcass to the Mahoning County jail that evening.

If there is a case, they resolve it right away.

Not really. When a friend of mine was pinched for holding up an Arby's, the cops saw him on the street corner and pinched him, hauling his 6-6 inch 120 lb carcass to the Mahoning County jail that evening.

If there is a case, they resolve it right away.
And you're really silly enough to think that these two cases are comparable?

I can't help you.

Nobody can.

Everyone, including all the prosecutors bringing charges, already knows Trump is innocent of all charges. These bogus charges are meant to destroy Trump's reputation and make him spend all of his money. In other words, they're election tampering methods designed to prevent Trump from getting elected. MAGA

You Wouldn't Be eager to prove your innocence?

I assume that means you wouldn't be innocent?
You assume wrong.

I would be eager for the charges to be dropped, since I would be innocent. I would not be eager to have my life turned upside down, to be derailed from everything else that I was planning to do. No one in their right minds would be.

Innocent people don't go around thinking 'Boy, oh boy! If there's one think I'd love right now, it's a lengthy criminal trial in which the prosecutor has unlimited funds and the power of government to induce people who testify against me. Because then I could prove my innocence, as every American is required to do!'

If you would like a criminal trial to happen to you . . . well . . . I can't think of anything to finish that sentence. Because it is patently absurd.

You would not like a criminal trial to happen to you. You're either lying or you haven't thought it through more than blurting out "prove his innocence!"

Forum List

Back