Pelosi: If Trump Has Anything That Proves His Innocence, He Should Put It Forward

And that woman is Speaker of the House. How did we get here?
Here is how the Dems got here:

Democrat-clown-Car-731x411.jpg

tumblr_n6e4fgdbhx1rluf9zo3_500.gif

Welcome to Stalins Amerikkka where you need to prove your innocence.

Twitter

Once Articles of Impeachment are passed, I'm sure that President Trump will deliver the opening speech to the Trial and address the pathetic articles that were passed.

But right now, there is no formal accusation, so there is nothing for the President to address.

BTW, the Senate Trial is really going to screw up the Democrat Campaign. A lot of Senators, Sanders, Warren, Harris, Spartacus, will all have to come off the campaign trail to listen to a 6 week or maybe 6 month trial. I'm sure that Mr. Giuliani has a great defense planned.

The dip shit Dems don’t believe in the truth, only what benefits there agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter
Its 'innocent until proven guilty', aka "presumption of innocence".

We are in currently in the evidence gathering stage, witness testimony.
Both sides are supposed to provide evidence proving innocence and guilt.
Then the ensuing trial would present both sides.

The GOP and white house needs to present their evidence.
This is justice 101, duh.

Twitter
Its 'innocent until proven guilty', aka "presumption of innocence".

We are in currently in the evidence gathering stage, witness testimony.
Both sides are supposed to provide evidence proving innocence and guilt.
Then the ensuing trial would present both sides.

The GOP and white house needs to present their evidence.
This is justice 101, duh.

There not letting him present his case Justice 101. Hear say is bullshit and this is hear say and another hear say. So I heard from so and so who heard from Dumbo. Can’t use that in court So there is your justice 101 lesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter
OH... Can I ask you if you consider Hilary innocent now? After all you and conservatives hounded her for years, even after the FBI flat out said that no prosecutor would pursue the case with the evidence? Did Trump bother with even a clear idea on what Biden, father or son did that warranted an investigation?

Is it not reasonable to say that this administration should come forward if they have evidence that proves Trumps innocence. The witnesses have provided plenty of specifics that could easily undermine the Dems' case if any of it is untrue. State could release phone logs or email chains that show that Trump didn't pursue an investigation in exchange for military aid. They could produce witnesses who are willing to testify under oath the alligations are false. None of that is happening. That is telling.

The best way to expose a lie is the truth. Seems to me that the truth is blatently obvious.

Not the way our system works Nancy.

Yup. Your innocent until proven guilty in this country and Pelousy and Shiffforbrains and the Dem House will have to PROVE Trump's guilty.

Good luck with that.

Sucks to be their stupid asses.

Trump is free to release any doccumentation or witnesses at any time that may just clear all of this up.

He's not done so.

Perhaps there is none.
Another Stalinist self identifies. You would feel much more at home in Cuba or Venezuela

Well certainly Trump's first hand accounts could dispel the narratives created by these second hand accounts. No?

Simply releasing a full, true transcript of the call would help. No?

Forum List

Back