Pelosi reelected

Good for her. She was an excellent speaker and should stay in control of the minority.

:clap2:

Kind of sad though that there are no moderates left in Congress from either side.

:eusa_eh:

:rofl:

Excellent Speaker? :cuckoo:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :D :rofl:

“We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it”
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it" | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

She's as fucking stupid as a box of rocks. What a moron. And you tell us that as Speaker she was "excellent." :cuckoo:

As Speaker, she was EXCREMENT.

This is a disappointment. I was hoping this time it would be Steny Hoyer. Maybe I'm prejudiced because he is a friend, but I thought back in 2008, he was the better choice for Speaker of the House, and he seems to be respected by both sides.

She knew she had the votes befor she committed to it, If there are any moderates on any issue, she'll round them up.

Speaker Boehner.. Jeezus..

Let's see. You had it and didn't like it. You thought it was gone. It came back with a vengeance. You can't get rid of it. It won't kill you but it will make you wish you'd made some better choices....Sounds like herpes to me.

Waiting for the first of the few remaining blue dogs to defect in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

She knew she had the votes befor she committed to it, If there are any moderates on any issue, she'll round them up.

Speaker Boehner.. Jeezus..

Now you know exactly how the right felt when Pelosi was going to be speaker. :lol:

That guy is braindead. Foolhearty.

And Pelosi is 50% responsible for loosing her seat. Her absolute disdain for anyone not like her came shining through and the MODERATES canned her arrogant ass.

I 2 years you guys will be planning your come back. But please keep that clueless harpy out front, we may never have to worry about the (D) ever again.

I think we should just call Congress "OZ's chocolate factory" from now on.

Seriously, we are going from ...

wicked-witch-of-the-west-2.jpg

to...

UmpaLumpa.jpg

(The umpa lumpa is much less scary IMO)

I think Charles Rangel should be elected Minority Leader. He better represents the true fabric of the Party.

They are just not used to getting caught. Time after time, it seems such a surprise.

Too Bad Al Greene didn't win in SC. They could have made him the Senate majority leader. :lol:

Forum List

Back