Pelosi said China is one of the freest societies on earth

Thread is about Pelosi, nobody cares about your TDS crap.... it's old and tiresome....must divert to Trump! Omg stop!
Pelosi just single-handedly drove China into a wartime footing fit of rage not seen in decades, and you diseased MAGA fucks are on here about how much she loves China. Your minds have completely rotted from within.

Pelosi just single-handedly drove China into a wartime footing fit of rage not seen in decades, and you diseased MAGA fucks are on here about how much she loves China. Your minds have completely rotted from within.

Give it a rest you TDS inflicted dipshit. I don't even like Trump and you blabbering about him nonstop is fcking annoying. Goddamn limp wrist

You're embarrassing yourself

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how Pelosi's comment relates to the MAGA movement
Only MAGA retards would fall back on the talking point that Pelosi loves China just days after the Taiwan visit. That's how.

Only MAGA retards would fall back on the talking point that Pelosi loves China just days after the Taiwan visit. That's how.
I simply posted a video of Pelosi saying China is one of the freest societies on earth. You then went into a MAGA rant.

Again, do you agree with Pelosi on this? Either you do or you don't which is it?

Maybe she listened to conservative media a lot over the last 2 weeks and has been guilted by them into begging China for forgiveness
That makes less sense than usual. Are you sure you took your medication this morning?

If you have nothing to offer on the topic then leave the thread

Forum List

Back