Pelosi says House Democrats will begin process to obtain Trump tax returns

What is the procedure for the democrats to get his tax returns?
They ask for them and the administration tells them to get stuffed.
So does the Supreme Court.

It doesn't work that way. The Ways and Means does a bit more than ask for them. They, more or less, demand them and the IRS has to produce them. This should have been done when Trump was the Primary Candidate. The BS that they under Audit doesn't hold water. According to Trump, they will be under Audit forever. That's more than a little stretch of the imagination. But the House Ways and Means can and will get his real tax returns and not his sanitized tax returns. The very ones that he filed. Since this is strictly Congressional, the Supreme Court can make NO ruling.
You're forgetting that Trump controls the IRS. The House has demanded all kinds of documents from the FBI and DOJ and received bubkiss.

And at that point, the House has their legal reason for Impeachment and the Senate has it's reasonable charge to convict him. This is one slope even Trump doesn't want to slide down.

What is the procedure for the democrats to get his tax returns?
They ask for them and the administration tells them to get stuffed.
So does the Supreme Court.

It doesn't work that way. The Ways and Means does a bit more than ask for them. They, more or less, demand them and the IRS has to produce them. This should have been done when Trump was the Primary Candidate. The BS that they under Audit doesn't hold water. According to Trump, they will be under Audit forever. That's more than a little stretch of the imagination. But the House Ways and Means can and will get his real tax returns and not his sanitized tax returns. The very ones that he filed. Since this is strictly Congressional, the Supreme Court can make NO ruling.
You're forgetting that Trump controls the IRS. The House has demanded all kinds of documents from the FBI and DOJ and received bubkiss.

And at that point, the House has their legal reason for Impeachment and the Senate has it's reasonable charge to convict him. This is one slope even Trump doesn't want to slide down.
ROFL! Yeah, I hope the House does try to impeach Trump for denying their demand to snoop into is income taxes. The voters absolutely love the IRS and the idea of politicians being able to snoop into their private financial affairs.

Every day the Dims reveal more and more of the Stalinist hoof.

I'm sure Trump and his businesses have been audited many time. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

I'm sure Trump and his businesses have been audited many time. If there were anything to find the IRS would have found it long ago.

If Trump wanted these procedings to end, he would cooperate. He wouldn't look so damned guilty all the time. The more guilty he looks, the deeper they are going to dig. He should just open the gates up and let them do what they have to do and get it over with. Care to tell me why he hasn't? We both know it's going to happen with or without his cooperation. And if he keeps going like he's going, there might be a couple or three obstruction of justice charges that will stick that just might be waiting on him after he leaves office. Not a legacy any President really wants and the Nation needs.

If Trump wanted these procedings to end, he would cooperate. He wouldn't look so damned guilty all the time. The more guilty he looks, the deeper they are going to dig. He should just open the gates up and let them do what they have to do and get it over with. Care to tell me why he hasn't? We both know it's going to happen with or without his cooperation. And if he keeps going like he's going, there might be a couple or three obstruction of justice charges that will stick that just might be waiting on him after he leaves office. Not a legacy any President really wants and the Nation needs.
Only a brain damaged moron would claim that cooperating with Mueller would make his witch hunt end. All that would do is make him believe there's blood in the water.

How does someone as stupid as you make your lungs function?

Forum List

Back