Pelosi Slips While Listing Demands: ‘Amnesty — I Mean NOT Amnesty’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The great thing about Dims is that every once in a while the make a mistake and admit the truth.

Pelosi Slips While Listing Demands: ‘Amnesty – I Mean NOT Amnesty’

While listing her demands of Republicans, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) demanded “amnesty” for illegal aliens Thursday, then caught herself and called for “asylum and all the rest,” instead. […]

“We demand immediately to know what they intend to do unite these families, end the zero tolerance. I won’t even go into the policy about amnesty — I mean not amnesty; they’d love for us to say that — asylum and all the rest. You all know that very well and you’ve testified to it.” …

The great thing about Dims is that every once in a while the make a mistake and admit the truth.

Pelosi Slips While Listing Demands: ‘Amnesty – I Mean NOT Amnesty’

While listing her demands of Republicans, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) demanded “amnesty” for illegal aliens Thursday, then caught herself and called for “asylum and all the rest,” instead. […]

“We demand immediately to know what they intend to do unite these families, end the zero tolerance. I won’t even go into the policy about amnesty — I mean not amnesty; they’d love for us to say that — asylum and all the rest. You all know that very well and you’ve testified to it.” …
Weak.

iu

Last edited:
I may have to revise my election forecast of the Ds taking the house barely to losing it and losing cloture in the senate.

Two failed assassination attempt against Rs either in the house or campaigning for it, Ads quoting waters and Pelosi

Deep state IG reports.

Running on open borders and higher taxes.

The Ds will crash and burn.

Forum List

Back