Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

Why are Republicans introducing abortion language into the bill at all? Federally funded abortion are already illegal, what the fuck are they doing?
It's not true...there looks to be a concerted effort by trump sources to lie about this corona virus relief bill that's still being worked on. Probably to deflect from how badly diaper donnie's efforts have been so far. I mean...that speech....:71:

They don't want to pass it at all. This is insanity.

Do you think Democrats would pass if the Republicans said 3 billion would be dedicated to new border walls?

Why are Republicans introducing abortion language into the bill at all? Federally funded abortion are already illegal, what the fuck are they doing?
It's not true...there looks to be a concerted effort by trump sources to lie about this corona virus relief bill that's still being worked on. Probably to deflect from how badly diaper donnie's efforts have been so far. I mean...that speech....:71:

Do you think Democrats would pass if the Republicans said 3 billion would be dedicated to new border walls?

It's bad for everyone when politicians throw in verbiage that is politically abhorrent to the other side in emergency bills. Do you think if Democrats threw in free gender reassignment surgery in the bill Republicans would vote for it, queef?

Politics 101, don't be an idiot.

Really? A disastrous pandemic and she wants to attach partisan riders to a bill meant to help? I think to anybody with a brain it's pretty obvious she did that knowing Trump wouldn't allow it. Now the Democrats can run around accusing Trump of stopping a bill meant to help. No shame at all. Why am I not surprised? Come on sycophants; explain it away. Regale me with your partisan drivel. Do you really think these "leaders" give a fuck about the public?

It's bad for everyone when politicians throw in verbiage that is politically abhorrent to the other side in emergency bills. Do you think if Democrats threw in free gender reassignment surgery in the bill Republicans would vote for it, queef?

Being an idiot is refusing to recognize the underhanded tactics by the left. It's like their paid time off measure. They didn't write it for 60 days, 90 days, or until cases of the virus reverse. It's written to provide that benefit forever, or until Republicans would have enough power to reverse it.

It's the commies who are playing politics with all this, not the Republicans. If they want care for women related to the virus, then let them list what care the money is specifically to provide.

Report: Pelosi attempted to sneak taxpayer-funded abortions into the coronavirus relief bill

The officials claimed the California Democrat attempted to lobby for "several" provisions that slowed down a bipartisan working group in her talks with U.S. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin. Among Pelosi's demands, according to the Daily Caller, was $1 billion to reimburse laboratory claims. White House officials told the publication that if approved, this would create a precedent of health spending that circumvents a federal ban on taxpayer-sponsored abortions.

'Slush fund' for abortions
The ban, known as the Hyde Amendment, does not allow clinics or medical centers that perform abortion services to receive federal dollars.

"A new mandatory funding stream that does not have Hyde protections would be unprecedented," a White House told the Daily Caller. "Under the guise of protecting people, Speaker Pelosi is working to make sure taxpayer dollars are spent covering abortion — which is not only backwards, but goes against historical norms."

Text - H.R.6201 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Families First Coronavirus Response Act
How does the funding for reimbursing laboratories for the lab tests for corona virus pay for abortions???

Seriously?
well it was, she pulled the bill back. oops, caught.
No, it was NOT for abortions and YOU and Republican congress critters LIE LIE LIE LIE AND LIE.

It was all made up partisan and divisive bull crap, pulled out of nowhere.... there was NEVER intentions to pay for abortions, which IS NOT A LAB TEST.

Why are you right wingers so easily wanked....?
Yes, it was, AOC confirmed it. You should listen.

Being an idiot is refusing to recognize the underhanded tactics by the left. It's like their paid time off measure. They didn't write it for 60 days, 90 days, or until cases of the virus reverse. It's written to provide that benefit forever, or until Republicans would have enough power to reverse it.

It's the commies who are playing politics with all this, not the Republicans. If they want care for women related to the virus, then let them list what care the money is specifically to provide.

Hey, Genius. The Democrats have a bill and the Republicans don't and are trying to kill this one politically by lying about it because they don't care about the little people.

While I can now appreciate you not wanting to talk about your stupid rhetorical question now, it'd be nice if you'd at least acknowledge that you're moving on from a losing argument.

Thank you.

Politics 101, Just stop.

Why should republicans vote for abortion? Just curious how far your hypocrisies go

Why should republicans vote for abortion? Just curious how far your hypocrisies go

They aren't. It's as simple as that.

So far all I have seen is...

* Paid sick leave
* Free testing and funding increases to food security programs
* Free testing for the novel coronavirus, including for uninsured individuals
* $500 million being earmarked for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
* Funding set aside to stabilize state unemployment programs that could also see an increase in demand during the pandemic

House prepares to vote on coronavirus response bill, while Senate cancels recess - CNNPolitics

Not sure why those are a problem.....but then again, I am not a self-centered sociopath....

I find it funny that the republican controlled Senate only decided to cancel their recess because they thought it would look bad if the House was doing their job to pass a bill while the Senate was going on recess -- you would think Mitch cancelled recess because of wanting to help the American people.....but naahhh...
and?
And -- you still haven't told us what are the "un-related goodies" in the bill....all of those I listed are related....would you have felt better if they bailed out some corporations??

Kind of reminds me of all of the games and bullshit Republicans tried to put into the 9/11 First Responders Bill -- and how they literally had to be shamed into doing the right thing....but yo bitch ass is mad that food stamps aren't being cut or somethig??

....shut yo stupid ass up...

Senate passes bill ensuring 9/11 victims fund will never run out of money

What are the “Goodies” Pelosi is looking for vs what Trump wants ??

Chuck Schumer's part of the bill sends $750 million a month to his district in NY, for the Ka-ching virus. So how little of that Porkulus II will actually go where it's supposed to go?

If you're that much of a trusting individual, I have some swamp land I'll sell you, or maybe a bridge.
so what are the goodies in Pelosi's bill???? Schumer is in the Senate and the senate went o a 3 day weekend...

nancy is in the HOUSE..... the thread is about the HOUSE BILL..... so what is it that YOU claim are democratic goodies and that Trump doesnt like? the op link is useless and doesnt explain crud on it!

Check post 32 both you dumbasses.

What does the fucking Hyde amendment have to do with fighting the corona beer virus?
you dont really believe that bull crap do you?

it's made up.... just another republican lie....

the money allotted to medicaid, specifically states it is for corona virus lab testing.

abortions are NOT laboratory tests, silly one....

but your beloved fake news and partisan scummy republican congress critters on your FAUX NEWS tv channel, and Lyin' Cheatin' Don the Con has you Trump Bots repeating their LIES.... without any proof..... and you dummies lick it up like ice cream....

Just do a little research, so you're not simply parrots of fake news....
Pelosi is as bad as the Fake News folks who are trying to use this crisis to smear Republicans and President Donald Trump, legacy media figures have decided that referring to the coronavirus using any geographic term such as "Wuhan" or "Chinese" is insensitive and racist. Many have suggested that Trump's efforts to pause foreign travel are some sort of dog-whistle. Yet many of the same figures who condemn Trump and Republicans for using geographic terms to describe the virus did the very same thing themselves not so long ago.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-7.06.22-PM.sized-770x415xc.png

Maybe Pelosi should go back to tearing up speeches and let the adults handle the work of the American People.

Sasse Rips Pelosi for Trying to Smuggle Hyde Amendment Loophole into Coronavirus Package.

She's deranged, driven and blood-thirsty.

BenSasse.jpg

Calling Pelosi out on her madness.
Senator Ben Sasse (R., Neb.) slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) and Democrats for trying to ensure federal funding for abortion as part of the coronavirus economic stimulus plan.

“While schools are closing and hospitals are gearing up, Speaker Pelosi is waging unnecessary culture wars. Speaker Pelosi should be fighting the coronavirus pandemic, not politicizing emergency funding by fighting against the bipartisan Hyde Amendment,” Sasse told National Review in a statement. “We need to be ramping up our diagnostic testing, not waging culture wars at the behest of Planned Parenthood. Good grief.”​

Diabolical Pelosi attempted to secure a funding stream of up to $1 billion for reimbursing "laboratory" claims. That provision would establish a precedent under which health claims for all procedures, including abortion, could be reimbursed with federal funds. That precedent would render the Hyde Amendment, which blocks taxpayer funding for abortion clinics, obsolete.

Pelosi resisted efforts by Democrats to end the Hyde Amendment in recent months, with proregressives being forced to abandon an attempt to “ensure” abortion coverage for people using federal health programs as part of a $190 billion budget bill passed in July.

“It is the law of the land right now, and I don’t see that there’s an opportunity to get rid of it with the current occupant of the White House and this U.S. Senate,” Vile Pelosi said at the time, admitting that she does not support the Hyde Amendment.

Pelosi fought tooth and nail with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin Thursday, with the crazed Speaker finally coming to her senses and dropping the matter.

Pelosi’s tactics were confirmed by Commie Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), who claimed in an interview on Fox News Thursday night that “right now we are hearing that some of the fights and some of the gridlock is because people are trying to put "pro-life" provisions into this.”

"Obviously there will be other bills.” Pelosi darkly warned after being forced to retreat by vigilant Republicans.

Sasse Rips Pelosi for Trying to Smuggle Hyde Amendment Loophole into Coronavirus Package

About 20 Pages of people asking Republicans to please show where the Democratic bill has abused working towards getting some thing done about the vires. after no answers are given it gets down to the programed simple minded reply's, must be about Obama, abortion or gun control.

About 20 Pages of people asking Republicans to please show where the Democratic bill has abused working towards getting some thing done about the vires. after no answers are given it gets down to the programed simple minded reply's, must be about Obama, abortion or gun control.
post #270? are you fking blind?

Republicans main objection to this as is always their main objection to things is -- they don't want to do paid sick leave because they are afraid regular working people may benefit too much over the objections of their corporate donors.. ....

but since that doesn't play well to the general public, let's make up something about abortion to cover up what we are really opposed to......period....

And like clockwork, Trumpers eat it up every time...

Don't you have some work to do to reach 61 Million Served at Planned Parenthood Minority Extermination Camps?

Planned Parenthood, 60 Million Served.
McDonalds-arches.png

If I were Pelosi, I would call their bluff and add whatever "Hyde protections" they want --whatever "language" they want to see to make them stop pretend panicking about abortions...

I guarantee you they will find something else to whine about -- because the bottom line is, they DO NOT WANT to do paid sick leave....

We dont know what the mortality rate is for all cases of the virus since many people never show symptoms and never get reported
but in south korea its .6-.7%
The SKorea percentage you are using is #dead/#afflicted, not #dead/#recovered. The latter ration comes to 12.2%

Since the Skoreans have plenty of test kits (they make them) they test a higher percentage of people and get more cases.

But mortality rates are calculated on historical pandemics using #deaths/#cases since it is an historical disease where #cases =#resolved.
With an ongoing pandemic in its early stages that is not an accurate way of getting the mortality rate. In this case you should use #deaths/#resolved.

I read a report though that said if you do not have some kind of complication, your mortality rate is 1%. But if you have any kind of complication with your lungs, heart or kidneys, it goes way up to like 14% in the case of cardiovascular issues. COVID19 binds quickly with a certain kind of blood vessel lining cell, I dont remember the name, so the heart lungs and kidneys are very vulnerable to it.

Asians in general and the Japanese and S. Koreans in particular have a high civic awareness and discipline and don't have to contend with the kind of political showboating and demagoguery foisted upon us here, especially by our democrats whom I swear if Yellowstone erupted tomorrow, rather than trying to evacuate the region would be before the cameras holding up the buses as people died trying to find blame with the other party spinning their deaths as Trump's fault for not having 15,000 buses at the park all fueled up, engines running, in case the volcano blew.
They took the virus seriously

They did not have a President claiming it is nothing but the flu or telling people to go to work if they only felt “a little sick”
You are misinformed

trump took the commie virus seriously
When? 5 days ago?
Have you noticed that Fox News is no longer mocking the virus?
Fox never did mock the virus
They mocked it continuously. They mocked how serious it really was, they mocked those who proposed serious preventive measures, they mocked it as a media and Democratic hoax.

They owe their viewers an apology

If I were Pelosi, I would call their bluff and add whatever "Hyde protections" they want --whatever "language" they want to see to make them stop pretend panicking about abortions...

I guarantee you they will find something else to whine about -- because the bottom line is, they DO NOT WANT to do paid sick leave....
Republicans are willing to help businesses that are suffering. Employees who are affected are of no concern.

If The Donald does test positive, he should immediately schedule a meeting with Pelosi. Give her a great big hug and a kiss (maybe a little tongue). That way the RaTz can't say that Trump never gave them anything.

Forum List

Back