Pelosi to visit Taiwan on Tuesday

Pelosi could instead, reduce her carbon footprint and just ride that nitrous injected broomstick of hers, and ride into the heart of hell with her demonic flying monkeys protecting her like P-51s over Dresden. The ride of the Valkyries in the background.

R.a902aba973b2e52879d1a38759d77c36

Nasty Pelosi, stuck on the horns of a dilemma. Its delicious. Pelosi is heavily invested in NVidia chip producers in Taiwan, up to her and her husbands nipples. It would be terrible if China harmed spokesperson Pelosi. Just awful.

If Peloser starts a war in Taiwan we'll have to activate Chuck Norris. John Wayne couldn't have handled it. And, what ever happened to Randolph Scott?

WTF?
This shouldn't be allowed, congress people and senators visiting foreign countries, on our dime.
UNLESS they were specifically requested.

Usually doesn't amount to shit as far as policy is concerned, just a waste of taxpayer $$$.

DOES present an opportunity for a nice vacation, though.

I have some good news for greta the global warming space cadet

The world is no longer in danger from rising sea levels

Because if news reports are correct china is going to start WW3 tomorrow when pelosi enters taiwanese airspace and they shoot her out of the sky

I mean why not.

Having torched the economy, screwed up Afghanistan, and proven that all covid mitigations--including the vaccines--do not work, what is left? Just start ww3. At best, Americans will "rally 'round the flag". At worst, we are utterly beaten by China and will soon all be Chinese slaves. What do our 80+ yo so-called "leaders" care, anyway?

Hey, Americans.

AT THE VERY LEAST

STOP

electing old people to office.

Just stop

I have some good news for greta the global warming space cadet

The world is no longer in danger from rising sea levels

Because if news reports are correct china is going to start WW3 tomorrow when pelosi enters taiwanese airspace and they shoot her out of the sky

Also

It's a comfort to know the military is in tip top form rather than, say, monkeying around with drag shows and other BS

oh wait

Childishness on the part of all concerned. We know the people in our government are of questionable capacities and it is clear that this problem is present in other capitols as well. Maybe Beijing and D.C. have more in common than not.

Well, no, actually, you're all burned up with hogwash, and have no idea how the government should run! You have much to learn! That I will show!

Forum List

Back