Pelosi: Trump has Dementia

As was so evident in the debate, it is apparently Trump who is suffering from dementia:

You can't make this shit up!
"There are health professionals who think....". Yeah uh huh just like there were retired Generals, retired judges, Presidential Historians, 51 former intelligence officers and a plethora of other Democrat stooges who will sign a letter for The Regime.

I wonder at this point would anyone in this country even recognize a good or even a mediocre candidate if they saw one. We are so used to degenerates and corporate owned stooges it is entirely possible that even if we wanted a good one the party pals would never let it happen.

"There are health professionals who think....". Yeah uh huh just like there were retired Generals, retired judges, Presidential Historians, 51 former intelligence officers and a plethora of other Democrat stooges who will sign a letter for The Regime.
Did you see Trump nonsensible babble during the debate contrasted to Brandon's sharp wit and acuity?

Yeah, neither did I.

When one public figure says so many bat-shit crazy things, they should be formally cancelled - prohibited from speaking in public except in their home district, where it conforms to the local norms.

And by all means, there should be a total Media blackout of their public statements.

We have reached that point - far beyond it, in fact - with this Pelosi person.

I wonder at this point would anyone in this country even recognize a good or even a mediocre candidate if they saw one. We are so used to degenerates and corporate owned stooges it is entirely possible that even if we wanted a good one the party pals would never let it happen.
Trump's record as president is the best we've had in decades.

I couldn't give a shit about his personal demons since they didn't impact his last term

As was so evident in the debate, it is apparently Trump who is suffering from dementia:

You can't make this shit up!
Liberals will believe it.

Those idiots will believe anything but their own eyes.

"The economy is great!"

"There's no open border policy!"

"Biden is sharp as a tack!"

"That's not political lawfare!"

"It was the most secure election in history!"

"The catastrophic execution of the Afghanistan withdrawal is Trump's fault!"

'Cloth masks work!"

"Of course we need vaccine mandates!"

Last edited:
Maureen Dowd NYT: "He’s being selfish. He’s putting himself ahead of the country. He’s surrounded by opportunistic enablers. He has created a reality distortion field where we’re told not to believe what we’ve plainly seen. His hubris is infuriating. He says he’s doing this for us, but he’s really doing it for himself.
I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about the other president."

Forum List

Back